Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) (15924 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by nickz(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Medunah:

u said south nah, is imo not east?
if u see my bro ehn, u sef will run tongue unlike u, he kills more than 3 cockroaches tongue and he doesnt even show off o
imo SOUTH-eastern Nigeria tongue.......you can employ me to tutor you in geography tongue.....at this discovery,i doubt you know where you're from undecided undecided grin
do i show off??
i own a gun miss,trust me sad ..a beretta M9
i'm not afraid to use it,incase you decide to unleash him undecided
even your pretty face won't stop me from emptying my magazine angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by FLAWLES(f): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
Superstar007:

Your long sought after horseband
.pls translate in English
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by tellwisdom: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Medunah:

i will decide after sucking u and ur brothers pocket undecided

No, just suck my own alone cos i wld be sucking your breaast too sad...i no want make my brother enjoy wetin i wan enjoy

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by Medunah: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
nickz:
imo SOUTH-eastern Nigeria tongue.......you can employ me to tutor you in geography tongue.....at this discovery,i doubt you know where you're from undecided undecided grin
do i show off??
i own a gun miss,trust me sad ..a beretta M9
i'm not afraid to use it,incase you decide to unleash him undecided
even your pretty face won't stop me from emptying my magazine angry angry angry
South south, south west, south east, if u say am from d south, anyone would assume u meant south southern. Dont worry, ama employ you to tutor my 3yr ols cuz. Ur asking if u show off shocked rememeber aw u wre bragging all cos u killed 3cockroches
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by alexis007(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
my wife-to-be should look forward to our wedding where only biscuits,chewing gum,groundnut and pure water would be served.....that would be the first test of her spending habits......if she can cope with a low-keyed wedding......she can cope with me in the 'dry season' of our marriage...#fact#

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by nickz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Medunah:

South south, south west, south east, if u say am from d south, anyone would assume u meant south southern. Dont worry, ama employ you to tutor my 3yr ols cuz. Ur asking if u show off shocked rememeber aw u wre bragging all cos u killed 3cockroches
angry angry i'm from the SOUTH-east...cute eyes and you still can't make out the SOUTH in SOUTH-east angry angry...you should rip them out tongue tongue
i killed 3 super-natural cockroaches sad
they had battle technique sad
i didn't brag sweetie tongue tongue
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by micronut(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
i love that white suit mehn! thinking of a white attire for my wedding ooo
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by Medunah: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
nickz:
angry angry i'm from the SOUTH-east...cute eyes and you still can't make out the SOUTH in SOUTH-east angry angry...you should rip them out tongue tongue
i killed 3 super-natural cockroaches sad
they had battle technique sad
i didn't brag sweetie tongue tongue
I hear ya, rip my eyes out? Will do that right after you dear smiley
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by nickz(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Medunah:

I hear ya, rip my eyes out? Will do that right after you dear smiley
when a branch doesn't bring forth fruit/leaves,CUT IT OFF....Christs word not mine grin

i use my eyes to see,yours is for decoration angry
so if i jump off a cliff you'll jump off with me aii tongue tongue?
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by Medunah: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
nickz:
when a branch doesn't bring forth fruit/leaves,CUT IT OFF....Christs word not mine grin

i use my eyes to see,yours is for decoration angry
so if i jump off a cliff you'll jump off with me aii tongue tongue?
Ehen, so am typing on instincts abi since u av concluded dat i dnt av eyes >smiley
Haha, no? But i will be dere to check out for bruises thats if u dont die oo, I will hold dettol and cotton wool along sef to clean up ur wounds, If i dnt take care of u, who will? grin
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by Youngzedd(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
dechandel:

I can't
And yes.. I don't want a simple wedding o jare.. Talk of the town e go be grin

Nice.

Hope you have kept 4 Million Naira aside to assist the guy to make it talk of the town

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
nickz and ggrin come and answer this!!!
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by stanconnect(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
Who wants to drive bicycle on dis naija road. U go fall inside pothole mtchew

Lol...if u fall ur love will stop his own bike and pik u up...that's true love in practice...Dnt u know?
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by shellliver: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
why the guy come wear white and the lady dey wear cream?
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by ggrin(f): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by marieolae(f): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
stanconnect:

Lol...if u fall ur love will stop his own bike and pik u up...that's true love in practice...Dnt u know?
I don't want to fall in d first place
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Solange?
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by dechandel(f): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Youngzedd:

Nice.

Hope you have kept 4 Million Naira aside to assist the guy to make it talk of the town
I pass the matter sef tongue
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by Youngzedd(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
dechandel:

I pass the matter sef tongue

Nice.

Chop knuckle.
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by simdam500(m): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae: Who wants to drive bicycle on dis naija road. U go fall inside pothole mtchew

like u can ride a bicycle wink
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by marieolae(f): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
simdam500:

like u can ride a bicycle wink
I can embarassed
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by nickz(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
ggrin:
hater tongue

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by nickz(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
no use my name and that jungle name for the same sentence again abeg sad sad

this is not my thread ...i don't believe in marriage smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
nickz:
no use my name and that jungle name for the same sentence again abeg sad sad

this is not my thread ...i don't believe in marriage smiley
ggrin na your real girl naa
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by simdam500(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae: I can embarassed

sexy
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by nickz(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Medunah:

Ehen, so am typing on instincts abi since u av concluded dat i dnt av eyes >smiley
Haha, no? But i will be dere to check out for bruises thats if u dont die oo, I will hold dettol and cotton wool along sef to clean up ur wounds, If i dnt take care of u, who will? grin
cry cry *faints* embarassed embarassed

but you wicked sha oh angry angry
i never said you don't have eyes oh all i said was 'they are cute but not all that functioning undecided undecided'
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by ggrin(f): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
abeg no quote me and that mumu guy againangry
Nuff saidangry

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by ggrin(f): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
nickz:
hater tongue
u get hole for headundecided?

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by Medunah: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
nickz:
cry cry *faints* embarassed embarassed

but you wicked sha oh angry angry
i never said you don't have eyes oh all i said was 'they are cute but not all that functioning undecided undecided'
Me wicked?? Na u start am oo, werent u the one who turned to a bible scholar overnight comparing eyes to branches dat dont bring forth fruit??
Twisting words now, are we?? Your words insinuated it nah angry
Re: How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) by nickz(m): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
....she dey vex me sometimes angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring / She Sat On My Lap For Some Minutes My Dick Charged.n She Asked Wat Is Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.