Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

jj - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / jj (859 Views)

How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? / How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. / Met A Super, Super Cute Girl From Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

jj by 100Cents: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2014
jj
Re: jj by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2014
Erm i dnt date for beauty anymore.....

1 Like

Re: jj by 100Cents: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Erm i dnt date for beauty anymore.....

If, in case, supposing ?

Its just luck anyways..
Re: jj by bosteps: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2014
Hmmn... it's not worth it, picking quarrels over a lady. I would just grab my hand bag and smh for the longerthroat guy.

But some guys lack self control sha o. After all d investment that another person has invested, they risk their head to throw an open challenge. Next story: Jealous lover stabs man to death!
Re: jj by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2014
100Cents:

If, in case, supposing ?

Its just luck anyways..
ok....well i would just watch her...how she would react... If she would respect the fact dat i am beside her..... I wouldnt sah anythn...would just watch wat she would say to the man..
Re: jj by luvlyoracle(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2014
100Cents:
By attention I mean admiration.

Yes, in the past, severally I have witnessed situations where young men will start accosting a very beautiful girl to admire her or toast her in front of her boyfriend.

One may say these men are crazy or disrespectful to their fellow man. If you be a judge on this matter, you may find out that the girl is just to beautiful to be ignored or overlooked. Though these men have seen that the lady is in company of a man, yet they still want to talk to the lady to feel elated.

For me, I won't pick quarrel with the guy, I just tell him to mind his business. Datzall.

Guys, will you pick a quarrel with the intruder ?
This thing get as en dey oo!
Re: jj by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2014
i don't like beautiful girls i prefer an average good lucking lady to a beautiful one
Re: jj by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2014
Wonderlands:
i don't like beautiful girls i prefer an average good lucking lady to a beautiful one
d Op knws u dnt like preetty girls..now he says what if, supposin u happen to hav one as a girlfrnd...not minding ur preferences
Re: jj by killercute16(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2014
Depends on my girl......if she try to avoid the man and the man still persit,mehn ama tell him something bad,if it turns out to be a fight,i will fight for my girl o,as long as shez on my side.
Re: jj by Missmossy(f): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2014
Hmmm cool
Re: jj by 100Cents: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Missmossy:
Hmmm cool

How does your man defend you from longer throated guys ?
Re: jj by tobiboss(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2014
Brb

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Confused Ladies / Pls Help A Friend In Need / Urgent: I Need Your Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.