Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

Why Dont Police And Force Men Pay Their Fare In Lagos State? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Dont Police And Force Men Pay Their Fare In Lagos State? (1461 Views)

The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos / NEPA/PHCN Should Pay Their Staff On Commission / Please What Is The Average Cost For City Bus fare In Lagos,abuja&Port-harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont Police And Force Men Pay Their Fare In Lagos State? by blakky97(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2014
On many occasions I see these force men in lagos state entering private cars and replying with 'staff' when asked to pay. I just don't get this law! Isn't the reply 'staff' restricted to BRT buses alone? Does it mean if a police man enters my car with his 5 children and 2 wives, he won't pay me? Or if 50 police men enter my car in a day, I won't eat because they are members of staff? Why don't they just buy their cars? With 300k you can at least get something good on four wheels instead of shortening the ration of private transporters. Its not fair! If arrested, they pay, if you enter their car, they pay. What if they take drop worth 5k, so they will still say 'staff'? Very annoying!
Re: Why Dont Police And Force Men Pay Their Fare In Lagos State? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2014
Go and join police nd stop grumbling
Re: Why Dont Police And Force Men Pay Their Fare In Lagos State? by blakky97(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Go and join police nd stop grumbling
Why should I?
Re: Why Dont Police And Force Men Pay Their Fare In Lagos State? by jahbiz: 2:40am On Nov 25, 2014
Cos dem b staff,
Govt pikins,
Law breakers and...
Re: Why Dont Police And Force Men Pay Their Fare In Lagos State? by Kirinwa: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Op they have their usefulness. Have you counted how many checkpoints you pass with them in your car without roja.

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity For Independent Distributors / Please How Can I Get Back My Money From Jumia / Valentines Cakes, Start Ordering Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.