Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

A Worrisome Trend In The Nigeria Police Force - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Worrisome Trend In The Nigeria Police Force (466 Views)

See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force / Nigeria Police Force(npf) Ranks / The Nigerian Police Force Channels And Emergency Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Worrisome Trend In The Nigeria Police Force by iotama22: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Just compare these pictures and what they suggest about the Nigerian Police Force. Here is my interpretation: If you train them wrongly, they will be stationed wrongly, housed wrongly, and worst of all, relate wrongly with the people they are supposed to protect!

Who has visited their training school in recent times? Kindly share your experience whether they have completed the renovation or not. Also tell us about the quality of the job there.

Re: A Worrisome Trend In The Nigeria Police Force by armadeo(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2014
Nigerian Police
50 naira
Gunshot.
Driver

Can you form a sentence with these words.
Re: A Worrisome Trend In The Nigeria Police Force by GboyegaD(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2014
Their administrators should work on bringing a turn around of the police force.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Check Out This Video. / Jonathan: Boko Haram Insurgency Will End Soon + Mentioning The Igbos / I'm Going To Be The Best Man, What Should I Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.