Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. (371220 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by micfo(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2015
Any1 there who choose agric economics as course
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Iyebiye11(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
I graduated with upper credit, I studied animal health and production AHP at Federal college of agriculture Akure... I have 2 courses on my mind Vet medicine and Animal health and Production.. I want 2 apply tru direct entry... in which of dx course should I go 4 in funaab and what are my chances in any of d course...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by MOREN406(f): 4:25am On Mar 27, 2015
pls guys advice me, D's is my second tym of
choosing FUNAAB, my first tym 2013,I had 200 in
jamb and 62 in post jamb, choose accountancy
with 55%composite, but I wasn't admitted. D's
year, I had 277 in jamb and I choose funaab
entrepreneurship,though I v passion for
accountancy, but u know once bitten,twice shy.
pls can u guys advice me on which course to
choose between all d colmas course base on
admission and job standard. thank u
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Bimffo(m): 6:03am On Mar 27, 2015
MOREN406:
jamb and 62 in post jamb, choose accongtuntancy

Congrats baba, You don enter..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by barackohandso(m): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2015
MOREN406:

You have a very good jamb score, so your chances are high. Hope your o'level is strong? With your jamb score, you might as well have gone for your choice course cos if you can score that high in utme, you can score even higher in post utme
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2015
MOREN406:
I am an aspirant o but with this score I believe u can pursue ur dream course
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by atymat: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
cee001:
I am an aspirant o but with this score I believe u can pursue ur dream course
If you can do a change of course to accounting, your jamb score is high, your post utme should be high as well, you should have a great chance to get accounting this year
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2015
atymat:
If you can do a change of course to accounting, your jamb score is high, your post utme should be high as well, you should have a great chance to get accounting this year
I guess u quoted the wrong person.. This is for MOREN406. Anyways thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Osumare2013: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by martins1930: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pks folks I scored 192 in jamb and I chose nutrition and dietetics as prefered course of study pls do I have any chance with that score pls I need the info urgently.thanks and God bless
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by barackohandso(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
martins1930:
Pks folks I scored 192 in jamb and I chose nutrition and dietetics as prefered course of study pls do I have any chance with that score pls I need the info urgently.thanks and God bless

Funaab used 200 as cut off mark last year
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by martins1930: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
barackohandso:

Funaab used 200 as cut off mark last year
do u think the cutt off will still be 200 this year?when will the official cut off be released
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by barackohandso(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
martins1930:
do u think the cutt off will still be 200 this year?when will the official cut off be released

I can't really say cos their decision to use 200 last came from nowhere and caught many off guard but it's very likely they'll continue with 200. So you should have back up plans and start following them up just in case

As for the official cut off, you'll surely get the info here, and their website
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by martins1930: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
barackohandso:

I can't really say cos their decision to use 200 last came from nowhere and caught many off guard but it's very likely they'll continue with 200. So you should have back up plans and start following them up just in case

As for the official cut off, you'll surely get the info here, and their website
owkay maybe I shud navigate my plans wto a school of lesser cut off in order not be cut off guard
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by barackohandso(m): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
martins1930:
owkay maybe I shud navigate my plans wto a school of lesser cut off in order not be cut off guard

Good luck
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by tundeone: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
I have lower credit hnd. I don't know whether i should try if i could get any help for direct entry. Course is civil engineering.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by andrew151: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2015
DID U SCORE BLOW 180 OR 200,WISH TO UGRADE TO 220 ND ABOVE,I KN PPLE SAY DAT JAMB UGRADE IS A SCAM,I AGREE,ITS A SCAM WEN U DONT MEET D RIT PERSON, TRY MR ANDREW,AN HONEST ND STREIGHT FORWARD MAN, HIS POLICY IS DAT HE UGRADE UR SCORE 4 U B4 HE COLECT ENY PENY 4RM U. I.E"SERVICE B4 PAY" SO CAL HIM NOW @ 0,8,1,4,6,5,5,8,5,1,9..IF U WISH TO UPGRADE TO UR DESIRE SCORE
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by amas24dotcom: 1:47am On Mar 29, 2015
ADMISSION OPPORTUNITY INTO 200LV WITHOUT JAMB AFTER NINE MONTHS.

The main reason why students spend
longer than usual at home after their
secondary school education is because
they are not exposed to the kind of
information that would help them proceed
into the university. Many admission lists of
various universities have been released but
what happens if your name is not on the
list Do you just sit down and do nothing
wait for another year to come by so that
you could enrol for UTME The simple
answer is NO!!!

There are other ways or process which you
could go about to further increase your
chances in gaining that much sought after
admission, I would be introducing one of
such programmes to you today.
Here is another opportunity to gain that
admission you have been painstakingly
searching for. The best alternative is IJMB.
Over the years now IJMB has been a good
alternative for most students entering into
university directly into 200level. .
The programme is recommendable. . . CHECK PAGE 4 OF UTME BROCHURE ITEM 2.2 (2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION.

Doing UTME is obviously a step in the right
direction but as the saying, don't not put all your eggs in one basket, there is no harm in having multiple entries in your quest for admission so should in case UTME doesn't go as planned, you have a back up to fall on. CHECK OUT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT WROTE 2015/2016 JAMB BY CLICKING THIS LINK www.ijmbguide.com/2015/03/06/good-or-bad-over-1-4m-candidates-to-sit-for-2015-utme-examination-jamb/

GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVELS IN
NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY WITHOUT JAMB
AFTER A NINE (9) MONTH PROGRAMME.
Application forms are now on sale for IJMB
(Interim Joint Matriculation
Board Examination) 2015/2016 Session.
IJMB is a 9-MONTHS intensive programme
to qualify you for Feb 2015/2016
IJMBE. Candidate is to select any THREE (3)
A/L SUBJECTS From:
Physics, Chemistry, biology, Mathematics
&Geography for Sciences,
Economics, Business management,
Accounts, Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS, Literature for Arts/Social Sciences/
Humanities candidates.
On completing the programme, successful
candidates will gain admission into 200
level in the Universities.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(a) five O/L credit passes as contain in jamb brochure
(b) Awaiting
result can also apply but O/L result must be available before University
admission.
IJMB ACCEPTABILITY
over 70% of
university in Nigeria accept IJMB result
for direct entry admission into 200 level
check page 4 of jamb brochure
for confirmation. the following universities
accept IJMB e.g
UNILORIN,
ABU,
UNIJOS,
FUT
MINNA,
FUTA,
UNIABUJA, BUK,KWASU,
FUT YOLA,
All private universities, all
universities in the north and South-South
of Nigeria e.t.c.
For MORE universities, follow this link
www.ijmbguide.com/2015/02/02/nigerian-universities-that-accepts-ijmb-as-a-requirement-for-admission-into-200l-without-jamb-u-t-m-e-after-a-nine-month-programme/
ACCOMODATION
The hostel accommodation is in a very
conducive and serene environment with
water and adequate electricity. Few bed
spaces are available for incoming students
and allocation is going to be based entirely
on a on first come first serve basis.

NOTE:
Sales of the form and registration has
started. Resumption date for freshers
(BATCH A) is; APRIL 15th 2015.

Hurry now to purchase the form as you are guaranteed a slot in the 2015/2016
academic session. For how to apply, follow this LINK www.ijmbguide.com/2015/01/30/how-to-apply-for-ijmb-programmefull-details/
We have registration centres in Lagos, Abeokuta, Ogbomosho, etc
FOR MORE REGISTRATION CENTRES, follow this link www.ijmbguide.com/2015/02/09/ijmb-registration-centres-in-lagos-ogunabeokuta-oyo-e-t-c-and-registration-procedures-for-ijmb-prospective-candidates/

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
1. Someone told me that IJMB is difficult to
pass.
It is a total lie. Once you are an average
student you can always make your
maximum point. If students in the past
have been able to make maximum point,
you can also make it.
If Cambridge ‘A’ level syllabus is almost (x2) that of IJMB, yet students still pass in the examination. Why won’t you be able to pass IJMB? Believe in yourself and be determined to make success out of the program and other endeavours. Don’t allow detractors divert you from your dreams.
2. What is the duration of the programme?
It takes less than a year
3. What is the validity of the result? The
result obtained can be used to procure
admission for at least 5 years i.e. maybe you were not able to secure admission in the year you did the programme (rare cases)
you could still use the same IJMBE result
the following year without re-sitting for the examination again.
4. I heard that they used to give fake result.
Once you are registered in an accredited
examination centre your result comes
from ABU, ZARIA.
5. How much do I have to pay.
The whole amount you need is
108,000 I.e 8,000 for application form,
20,000 for accommodation and 80,000 for
school fees. You can pay on instalment (in
bits) check for more details here www.ijmbguide.com/2015/01/30/breakdown-of-ijmb-programme-tuition-fees/
OUR STRONGHOLDS
1. Intensive lectures and adequate class
rooms.
2. Conducive environment.
3. Seasoned and dedicated experienced
lecturers.
4. Comprehensive tutorial.
5. Yearly successive achievement in terms
of student result
6. Conducive accommodation for our
students.

Source www.ijmbguide.com
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Dondammy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
pls I score 188 in my jamb dis yr can I study Busness Enterprises management at FUNAAB
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Nunushokoto(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dondammy:
pls I score 188 in my jamb dis yr can I study Busness Enterprises management at FUNAAB
No
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by trigar12(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Please I need answer to this question .... One of my friend(s) wants to study ECONOMICS in funaaab, but in his O'level result he didn't sit ƒσя COMMERCE but has Econmics .... Do u tink he can go ahead or should he change to anoda course?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by trigar12(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2015
atymat:
I got in through D.E. last year
sorry what was your composite plz?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by LieDetector(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2015
atymat:
I got in through D.E. last year
that's good to hear. Please I humbly request you answer some few questions so I can be able to come to conclusion about A-level programs in other words, direct entry admission.

1. In which department were you admitted into?
2. What was the actual course you wanted to study?
3. Which A-level program did you pass through?
4. What was the required point for your department?
5. How many did you score after the final exam?

That would be all. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by atymat: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
trigar12:
Please I need answer to this question .... One of my friend(s) wants to study ECONOMICS in funaaab, but in his O'level result he didn't sit ƒσя COMMERCE but has Econmics .... Do u tink he can go ahead or should he change to anoda course?
If your friend has the following o'level combination with good grades (As and Bs precisely) he/she can go ahead: Mathematics, English, Economics, and any other 2 from Accounting, Government or Commerce. Mind you, Economics is really tough so strong o'level grades plus very high jamb and post ume score is what your friend needs.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by atymat: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
trigar12:
sorry what was your composite plz?
I can't really remember, but it was above 75
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by atymat: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
LieDetector:
that's good to hear. Please I humbly request you answer some few questions so I can be able to come to conclusion about A-level programs in other words, direct entry admission.

1. In which department were you admitted into?
2. What was the actual course you wanted to study?
3. Which A-level program did you pass through?
4. What was the required point for your department?
5. How many did you score after the final exam?

That would be all. Thanks in anticipation.

Before answering your questions I'll like you to know that I dint get in through A-level, it was through ND, but I got information from someone who did. Back to your questions:
1 and 2: Economics
3. Dunno much about that, but the subject combinations are Economics, Account and Business Studies, Mathematics is also useful.
4. Minimum of 10 points for Funaab.
5. No idea

I guess my answers should be satisfactory
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by trigar12(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
atymat:
If your friend has the following o'level combination with good grades (As and Bs precisely) he/she can go ahead: Mathematics, English, Economics, and any other 2 from Accounting, Government or Commerce. Mind you, Economics is really tough so strong o'level grades plus very high jamb and post ume score is what your friend needs.
tanx
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by trigar12(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
atymat:
I can't really remember, but it was above 75
75 .... Chei, shey I get chance naw so, my gp is 3.30, pls how do I calculate my composite pls?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Champion01(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Y is d thread moving @ a very slow pace nah? I guess it's bcus of our incoming exam. Best of luck to all of us o.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by atymat: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
trigar12:
75 .... Chei, shey I get chance naw so, my gp is 3.30, pls how do I calculate my composite pls?
It depends on the course you're coming in with. Composite is calculated with CGPA and o'level result but how it is calculated, I don't know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (133) (Reply)

2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / Unilag 2013/2014/admission / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50