Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. (371232 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by omoadeleye(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2015
yhumite:
please i av one hard copy of d past question but it is different frm a soft copy i saw on someones phone,so am confused on d1 to use

pls yhumite, if the past questions are for management science, can you please snap or scan them for me, you can still snap them for me to save the cost, and can you please mail them to me, on bbm 7FE0FC89 on whatsapp 08092315768 on email s.adeleye1@gmail. com pls any mail you prefer just try and mail the to me, thanks in anticipation
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by bolafancy(f): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2015
please, can a person that score 199 in Jamb apply for the post ume?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2015
Fikayosamson:
yes,pls has the post utme form out?
The school's website is the firsthand place to know if the post utme form is out. We can also be rest assured that the information will be passed here by the stay lites on nl regarding Funaab admission. ...what course are u aspiring for at FUNAAB
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by tunaguy(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2015
hi my name is tunde ave got post utme past questions for the following schools 1. UNICAL PAst Questions 2. AAUA Post-UTME past Questions 3. IMSU Post-UTME past questions 4. UNN Post-UTME past questions 5. UNIBEN post-UTME past questions 6. ABU Post-UTME past questions 7. FUTA Post-UTME past questions 8. OAU Post-UTME past questions 9. NDU Post-UTME PAst Questions 10. UNIUYO Post-UTME PAst questions 11. UNILAG Post-UTME practice questions 12. LAUTECH Post-UTME past questions 13. Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post-UTME PAst Questions 14. AAU Expoma Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers 15. BabCock University Post-UTME PAst Questions 16. ABSU Post-UTME Past Questions 17. Benue State University Post-UTME PAst Questions 18. Covenant University Post-UTME Past Questions 19. EBSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers 20. ESUT Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers 21. FUNAAB Post-UTME past questions And Answers 22. FUTMINNA Post-UTME past questions And Answers 23. IMT Enugu Post-UTME past questions And Answers 24. KASU Post-UTME past questions And Answers 25. Kogi State University Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers 26. KWASU Post-UTME past questions And Answers 27. Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post-UTME Past Questions 28. Nasarawa State University Post-UTME Past Questions 29. FUTO Post-UTME past questions And Answers 30. UNIABUJA Post-UTME practice questions 31. UNIPORT Post-UTME practice questions 32. UNIMAID Post-UTME practice questions 33. UNIJOS Post-UTME practice questions 34. UNILORIN Post-UTME practice questions 35. UNIBADAN Post-UTME practice questions 36. RSUST Post-UTME practice questions 37. OKOPOLY Post-UTME practice questions 38. UNIZIK Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers 39. FUAM Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers call or add me on what's app 0703.0211309
NB: Its free no charges at all but compensations are welcomed
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Fikayosamson: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
cee001:
The school's website is the firsthand place to know if the post utme form is out. We can also be rest assured that the information will be passed here by the stay lites on nl regarding Funaab admission. ...what course are u aspiring for at FUNAAB
Accounting,when i calculated my 0 level,it is 6 marks and my jamb score is 230. Do i get a possible chance of getting admission?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Fikayosamson:
Accounting,when i calculated my 0 level,it is 6 marks and my jamb score is 230. Do i get a possible chance of getting admission?
I'd say first that your Jamb score is not bad @230(i.e 28.75/50)....But the 6marks u wrote above,I want to ask if that is the sum of your Olevel in its raw form or u have already graded it over twenty. e.g I may have 6marks as a result of my Olevel summation in its raw form(probably I had 4 C6 and 1 C5- accounting for 6marks). But I'd have to process this over twenty(i.e 6/30×20=6×2/3=4). Therefore my 6mks will account for 4 out of the 20% allocated to Olevel in FUNAAB admission processing-this is probably what funaab uses. So my question is,is that 6marks graded over twenty or it is just the raw summation of your Olevel. We can take it from here after u answer that question. We'll tell u what u need to score in your p.ume at least to b on a safe ground,using the percieved composite score last year for COLMAS. cheers smiley...also an aspirant but I have some experience from last year so I can help in some way.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Fikayosamson: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2015
cee001:
I'd say first that your Jamb score is not bad @230(i.e 28.75/50)....But the 6marks u wrote above,I want to ask if that is the sum of your Olevel in its raw form or u have already graded it over twenty. e.g I may have 6marks as a result of my Olevel summation in its raw form(probably I had 4 C6 and 1 C5- accounting for 6marks). But I'd have to process this over twenty(i.e 6/30×20=6×2/3=4). Therefore my 6mks will account for 4 out of the 20% allocated to Olevel in FUNAAB admission processing-this is probably what funaab uses. So my question is,is that 6marks graded over twenty or it is just the raw summation of your Olevel. We can take it from here after u answer that question. We'll tell u what u need to score in your p.ume at least to b on a safe ground,using the percieved composite score last year for COLMAS. cheers smiley...also an aspirant but I have some experience from last year so I can help in some way.
It is 6 marks out of 20 marks,this is my 0 level result, maths c5,english c5, econs c5, acct c5, government c6. And i calculated it then it gives me 6 marks.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Fikayosamson: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2015
This room is really dry o, Why?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by brainzdh(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2015
Are you thinking of building a career in Structural Engineering? It's important you read this: http://go.engineer-ng.net/profiles/blogs/the-path-to-becoming-a-structural-engineer
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by suleyoung(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Please does anyone has an idea if i can get funaab post utme form in commercial banks here in abuja, when ever its out?
Thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Dhelake: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
suleyoung:
Please does anyone has an idea if i can get funaab post utme form in commercial banks here in abuja, when ever its out?
Thanks
Yeap, you would get them there
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Dhelake: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fikayosamson:
To be honest with you, your chances are slim, if you get 60% in post utme, that's 20+28.75+6= 54.75% composite, that's quite low for the course you are applying for, coupled with the fact that you are a jambite and not a pedite
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by suleyoung(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dhelake:
Yeap, you would get them there
thumbs up bro, really apreciate
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by suleyoung(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
For your transcript to be forwarded by your previous school to your school of choice, and for u to submit it at funaab yourself which is more preferable? Cos, the poly i finished from they hardly give trancripts to students hand to hand except you know ur way!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by yhumite(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
omoadeleye:

pls yhumite, if the past questions are for management science, can you please snap or scan them for me, you can still snap them for me to save the cost, and can you please mail them to me, on bbm 7FE0FC89 on whatsapp 08092315768 on email s.adeleye1@gmail. com pls any mail you prefer just try and mail the to me, thanks in anticipation
........download d two pst qst frm d link

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2015
Fikayosamson:
It is 6 marks out of 20 marks,this is my 0 level result, maths c5,english c5, econs c5, acct c5, government c6. And i calculated it then it gives me 6 marks.
Good. Let us do the math. You have 28.75 already. Let's add the 6mks from your Olevel composite mrk i.e 28.75+6=34.75. Now using the perceived composite score of 60,we can put that you'll need an additional composite score of 25.25(i.e 60-34.75). Now what p.utme score can give you that additional score Let us see-25.25=0.3x…therefore x=25.25÷0.3=84.16…let's just super round it up to 85%...So you need about 85% post utme score. Now the question is if you can pull this score. But mind you Predites who had below 60 composite were still considered. Their pre-degree exam was used as leverage I guess. But if you are a Jambite then you just need to ‘jack’ really hard and with God's help and favour nothing is impossible. But PHYSICALLY speaking as dhelake said, your chances are slim. But I believe you alone can determine whether your chances are slim or not. We don't know what the composite cut off will be.It depends on these variables viz;
-Overall Jamb performance
-Overall p.ume performance
-School's carrying capacity
-Number of applicants etc
..I'd say that your Olevels brought down your C.score . Your Jamb score is not bad. cheers bro I wish you all the best there issmiley
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Majortoba(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2015
I scored 214 in jamb..
my O level..A1 commerce
B3 mathematics
B3 Government
C5 English
C6 Economic

pls what re my chances..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2015
Majortoba:
I scored 214 in jamb..
my O level..A1 commerce
B3 mathematics
B3 Government
C5 English
C6 Economic

pls what re my chances..
Hello. Let me say ‘Prestissimo’ i.e as quickly as possible; you have 11.3/20 as your Olevel score. Plus 26.75/50 as your Jamb score. Calculating your present composite score will amount to:11.3+26.75=38.05.

So now you have a present composite of 38.05. From your subjects I can discern that you are a management science aspirant. Using yet again the PERCEIVED composite of 60,let us see what you'll need to score if that remains. But you will need to tell me the course you you are vying for at Funaab. All the same let us go; You will need an extra composite score of 21.95(i.e 60-38.05)...By simple calculation, you will need a p.utme score of about 74%(73.16 in candid terms) i.e 21.95/0.3...Economists will say ‘ceteris paribus' i.e all things being equal. Yes this analysis stands if all things remain equal. We don't actually know what the composite cut off will be. I don't know how ppl performed in this Jamb cos I have no robust data with me . And I can't say here now the performance of students in the forthcoming p.utme
. Don't think u can not bag even 75% in this post utme o. With God all things are possible not sidelining the place of diligent study though. At least I read somewhere of someone who had 70something in p.utme if I'm not mistaken.
My 2kobo;:Do not put all your eggs in one basket. But someone may say ,'why not put all your eggs in a basket and watch over it 'grin...It's yours to decide...I wish you all the best that there issmiley cheers..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Hiro2(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2015
200lv ADMISSION INTO FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA (FUNAAB) WITHOUT JAMB AFTER A NINE MONTH PROGRAMME.

ADMISSION OPPORTUNITY.
The main reason why students spend
longer than usual at home after their
secondary school education is because they are not exposed to the kind of information that would help them proceed into the university.

JAMB results and admission cut off mark of various universities have been released but what happens if your score is not up to expectation Do you just sit down and do nothing
wait for another year to come by so that you could enrol for another UTME or go to a polytechnic

THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS NO!!!

There are other ways or process which you could go about to further increase your chances in gaining that much sought after admission.
Here is another opportunity to gain that admission you have been painstakingly searching for. The best alternative is IJMB.

Over the years now IJMB has been a good alternative for most students entering into FUNAAB via direct entry into 200level without JAMB. .

The programme is recommendable. . . CHECK PAGE 4 OF UTME BROCHURE ITEM 2.2 (2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION.
Doing UTME is obviously a step towards the right direction but the question is "WHAT IF U.T.M.E DOES NOT WORK OUT?"

ABOUT IJMB
IJMB means Interim Joint Matriculation Board. It is a programme moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria with affiliated centre in Kwara State, Ilorin. This means if you wish to enrol for the programme, your classes will be in ilorin.
IJMB is a nine month programme that qualifies students to gain admission into FUNAAB and some other federal, state and private universities in Nigeria without JAMB.

Application forms are now on sale for IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation
Board Examination) 2015/2016 Session. Registration will qualify you for Feb 2015/2016 IJMBE.
Candidate is to select any THREE (3)
A/L SUBJECTS From:
Physics, Chemistry, biology, Mathematics
&Geography for SCIENCES,
Economics, Business management,
Accounts, Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS,
Literature for ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCES/
HUMANITIES CANDIDATES.

On completing the programme, successful candidates will gain admission into 200 level in the Universities via DIRECT ENTRY.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(a) five O/L credit passes as contain in jamb brochure

(b) Awaiting result can also apply but O/L result must be available before University admission.

ACCOMODATION
The hostel accommodation is in a very
conducive and serene environment with water and adequate electricity. Few bed spaces are available for incoming students and allocation is going to be based entirely
on a on first come first serve basis.

NOTE:
Sales of the form and registration has
started. Resumption date for freshers will be communicated to registered students immediately after registration via SMS.
Hurry now to purchase the form as you are guaranteed a slot in the 2015/2016 academic session.
Offices in Lagos, Abeokuta, Ogbomosho, Ilorin
And Edo.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
1. Someone told me that IJMB is difficult to pass.
It is a total lie. Once you are an average student you can always make your maximum point. If students in the past have been able to make maximum point, you can also make it.
If Cambridge ‘A’ level syllabus is almost (x2) that of IJMB, yet students still pass in the examination. Why won’t you be able to pass
IJMB? Believe in yourself and be determined to make success out of the program and other endeavours. Don’t allow detractors divert you from your dreams.
2. What is the duration of the programme?
It takes less than a year
3. What is the validity of the result? The result obtained can be used to procure admission for at least 5 years i.e. maybe you were not able to secure admission in the year you did the programme (rare cases) you could still use the same IJMBE result the following year without re-sitting for the examination again.
4. I heard that they used to give fake result.
Once you are registered in an accredited examination centre your result comes
from ABU, ZARIA.
5. How much do I have to pay.
The whole amount you need is
108,000 I.e 8,000 for application form, 20,000 for accommodation and 80,000 for school fees. You can pay on instalment (in bits).

OUR STRONGHOLDS
1. Intensive lectures and adequate class rooms.
2. Conducive environment.
3. Seasoned and dedicated experienced lecturers.
4. Comprehensive tutorial.
5. Yearly successive achievement in terms of student result
6. Conducive accommodation for our
students.

For more info, contact: 07060757867, 09033235662 or mail edu.ijmb@gmail.com.

PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR FRIENDS

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Fikayosamson: 11:47am On May 01, 2015
cee001:
Good. Let us do the math. You have 28.75 already. Let's add the 6mks from your Olevel composite mrk i.e 28.75+6=34.75. Now using the perceived composite score of 60,we can put that you'll need an additional composite score of 25.25(i.e 60-34.75). Now what p.utme score can give you that additional score Let us see-25.25=0.3x…therefore x=25.25÷0.3=84.16…let's just super round it up to 85%...So you need about 85% post utme score. Now the question is if you can pull this score. But mind you Predites who had below 60 composite were still considered. Their pre-degree exam was used as leverage I guess. But if you are a Jambite then you just need to ‘jack’ really hard and with God's help and favour nothing is impossible. But PHYSICALLY speaking as dhelake said, your chances are slim. But I believe you alone can determine whether your chances are slim or not. We don't know what the composite cut off will be.It depends on these variables viz;
-Overall Jamb performance
-Overall p.ume performance
-School's carrying capacity
-Number of applicants etc
..I'd say that your Olevels brought down your C.score . Your Jamb score is not bad. cheers bro I wish you all the best there issmiley
Pls, can i do another skul post utme with the one i want to do at Funaab,i mean the skul dat accept candidates that do not choose them in jamb.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Jekky1010(f): 3:14pm On May 01, 2015
plz when is FUNAAB conducting this year's Post UTME?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Dhellake: 3:24pm On May 01, 2015
Jekky1010:
No date yet, Are you an aspirant, I'll advice you keep reading, last years was July, I don't expect it to be that far this time around though
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by suleyoung(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2015
Fikayosamson:
Pls, can i do another skul post utme with the one i want to do at Funaab,i mean the skul dat accept candidates that do not choose them in jamb.
yes you can!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Fikayosamson: 9:35pm On May 01, 2015
Dhelake:
To be honest with you, your chances are slim, if you get 60% in post utme, that's 20+28.75+6= 54.75% composite, that's quite low for the course you are applying for, coupled with the fact that you are a jambite and not a pedite
do they do change of course at funaab after post utme
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Majortoba(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2015
cee001:
Hello. Let me say ‘Prestissimo’ i.e as quickly as possible; you have 11.3/20 as your Olevel score. Plus 26.75/50 as your Jamb score. Calculating your present composite score will amount to:11.3+26.75=38.05.

So now you have a present composite of 38.05. From your subjects I can discern that you are a management science aspirant. Using yet again the PERCEIVED composite of 60,let us see what you'll need to score if that remains. But you will need to tell me the course you you are vying for at Funaab. All the same let us go; You will need an extra composite score of 21.95(i.e 60-38.05)...By simple calculation, you will need a p.utme score of about 74%(73.16 in candid terms) i.e 21.95/0.3...Economists will say ‘ceteris paribus' i.e all things being equal. Yes this analysis stands if all things remain equal. We don't actually know what the composite cut off will be. I don't know how ppl performed in this Jamb cos I have no robust data with me . And I can't say here now the performance of students in the forthcoming p.utme
. Don't think u can not bag even 75% in this post utme o. With God all things are possible not sidelining the place of diligent study though. At least I read somewhere of someone who had 70something in p.utme if I'm not mistaken.
My 2kobo;:Do not put all your eggs in one basket. But someone may say ,'why not put all your eggs in a basket and watch over it 'grin...It's yours to decide...I wish you all the best that there issmiley cheers..
its business enterprise management
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Patoskid(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2015
Fikayosamson:
Not in Funaab!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Dhelake: 11:49pm On May 01, 2015
Fikayosamson:
No... But Yes if you know people in right places
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 6:23am On May 02, 2015
Majortoba:
its business enterprise management
about 3,091 students or so applied for BEM in funaab. It is the first runner up of the highest number of applicants . It is second to accounting. But mind you, the above-stated number of applicants for BEM @ funaab cannot be the same that will be qualified for p.utme as some will be beaten by the cut off mark for p.utme qualification. But I don't think the margin will be colossal-my thoughts though. BTW I read that most of the INHURD students scored well above 200 and that this year's result was better than the former.
Just read really hard and with God's help too..all will be well..and I advice not to put all your eggs in one basket...may God see us through this admission processing.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 6:41am On May 02, 2015
Fikayosamson:
Last year LASU invited interested candidates for their post utme irrespective of their erstwhile or former choice of institution and I guess a pocket size of other institutions(state) followed the trend too. But the offer did not cut across all courses,only some courses were available. I do not think this trend is constant-my thoughts-but I know most, if not all, private universities facilitate this.
I STAND TO BE CORRECTED!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 6:45am On May 02, 2015
Jekky1010:
hello. are u an aspirant. if yes,how has the 'jacking' been going?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Champion01(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2015
This CEE001 of a guy has been great, meticulous nd painstaking on this thread I swear. Thumbs up bro.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Jamzig1(m): 8:55am On May 02, 2015
Champion01:
This CEE001 of a guy has been great, meticulous nd painstaking on this thread I swear. Thumbs up bro.
U read my mind...He is awesome..thumbs up cee01...also dhelake

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (133) (Reply)

2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / Unilag 2013/2014/admission / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.