Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:05 PM

My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr (2348 Views)

Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa / "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by barackodam: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2014
22-year-old, Fatima Sulaimon emerged as the first class degree holder from the University of Ilorin, Kwara State.

The University of Ilorin 2013/2014 best Anatomy graduating student, Fatima Sulaimon revealed that her boyfriend is the phenom  for her success. She said, “He encouraged, inspired and assisted me to excel in my studies.”

Below is how punch is reporting it
Twenty-two-year-old first class degree holder from the University of Ilorin, Kwara State, Fatima Sulaimon, tells SUCCESS NWOGU the secret of her success

Not all young girls in universities easily admit that they have boyfriends. Their male counterparts, many of them claim, are a source of distraction.
Therefore, in the thinking a good number of female undergraduates, there is no need to keep boyfriends on campus. But this is not the thinking of the University of Ilorin 2013/2014 best Anatomy graduating student, Fatima Sulaimon.

The 22-year-old is not just proud of her boyfriend, she is also happy with the relationship.
According to her, her boyfriend is the elixir for her success. She said, “He encouraged, inspired and assisted me to excel in my studies.”
Sulaimon, with a Cumulative Grade Average Point of 4.80, not only emerged as one of the 48 first class graduates this year, she is also the first female to obtain that grade in Anatomy in the history of the 29-year-old university.

Claiming however that the relationship with her boyfriend was a ‘normal friendship devoid of untoward indulgences’, she stated that the young man gave her a lot of psychological support.
The lass added, “He encouraged me. At times, even if I woke up in the night and I felt dizzy, I would just put a call across to him and after discussing with him, I would feel okay. He was more of a friend. He encouraged, inspired and assisted me.”
Claiming she was never involved in ‘sorting’ bribing lecturers for scores – or was never sexually harassed by lecturers and students in the institution, she noted that she read at least six hours daily aside from lectures and other academic engagements.

A Nupe from the Edu Local Government Area of Kwara State, Sulaimon attended Ipakodo Junior Grammar School, Lagos between 2003 and 2006 and Ipakodo Senior Grammar School between 2006 and 2009, posting excellent results in his West African Senior School Certificate Examinations and national Examinations Council.

She explained, “I never did sorting. I never heard of such in the university. I also never suffered sexual harassment or undue overtures from lecturers and even from my colleagues. The lecturers did not know me until 400 levels; even then, they were all nice.

“I thank God for the feat I recorded. I am happy and fulfilled because to make a first class is not an easy feat.

“I did not really have social life. I am not the type that goes out. I like playing games. I sleep reasonably. I read most of the times if I am not in class. I read at least six hours daily outside lectures and other academic engagements.

“Undergraduates should be prayerful in life. They should abide by the rules and regulations of any institution they are. If they obey school regulations, they will not become victims. ”

Another graduate, who obtained first class in Electrical Engineering from the university, Ahmed Aleshinloye, said it was not an easy accomplishment for him.

Ahmed, from Ibaja, Ifelodun Council Area, who scored a CPGA of 4.50, stated that he achieved the academic glory through commitment.
The 21-year-old son of a lawyer, Raheem Aleshinloye, said, “I feel great obtaining first class from UNILORIN. Considering the current rating of Nigerian universities today, the institution is the first and it requires diligence and commitment to excel there. When I entered the school five years ago, I was told that it would not be easy, but today I am leaving the ivory tower alongside 47 others with first class.”

SOURCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by barackodam: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2014
Okay, fine, at least this isn't one of those who always say,

I never had a bf/gf
I never partied
I never this
I never that.

This is just a prove that, your having a relationship in school doesn't stop you from excelling, that's if you are bent on excelling.

Its just what you know you can do, if you can't cope with both, don't try it

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by ITbomb(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2014
While the Uniuyo best said she got first class cos she didn't have a bf
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by killercute16(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2014
No pretense,blunt babe....Buh her face lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by Profcamsey(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2014
I am dating 3 girls and I am a
1st class student.

see how big the space I booked is
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by barackodam: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
killercute16:
No pretense,blunt babe....Buh her face lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by killercute16(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
barackodam:

Lol
True or False grin
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by AbuMikey(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Truth!!
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by ERCROSS(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Profcamsey:
I am dating 3 girls and I am go 1st class

I guess u booked dem for those 3 gf's of urs
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by Sijioke(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bukd
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by killercute16(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Profcamsey:
I am dating 3 girls and I am go 1st class

Your english hurts.
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by Bimpe29: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
barackodam:
22-year-old, Fatima Sulaimon emerged as the first class degree holder from the University of Ilorin, Kwara State.

The University of Ilorin 2013/2014 best Anatomy graduating student, Fatima Sulaimon revealed that her boyfriend is the phenom  for her success. She said, “He encouraged, inspired and assisted me to excel in my studies.”

Below is how punch is reporting it
Twenty-two-year-old first class degree holder from the University of Ilorin, Kwara State, Fatima Sulaimon, tells SUCCESS NWOGU the secret of her success

Not all young girls in universities easily admit that they have boyfriends. Their male counterparts, many of them claim, are a source of distraction.
Therefore, in the thinking a good number of female undergraduates, there is no need to keep boyfriends on campus. But this is not the thinking of the University of Ilorin 2013/2014 best Anatomy graduating student, Fatima Sulaimon.

The 22-year-old is not just proud of her boyfriend, she is also happy with the relationship.
According to her, her boyfriend is the elixir for her success. She said, “He encouraged, inspired and assisted me to excel in my studies.”
Sulaimon, with a Cumulative Grade Average Point of 4.80, not only emerged as one of the 48 first class graduates this year, she is also the first female to obtain that grade in Anatomy in the history of the 29-year-old university.

Claiming however that the relationship with her boyfriend was a ‘normal friendship devoid of untoward indulgences’, she stated that the young man gave her a lot of psychological support.
The lass added, “He encouraged me. At times, even if I woke up in the night and I felt dizzy, I would just put a call across to him and after discussing with him, I would feel okay. He was more of a friend. He encouraged, inspired and assisted me.”
Claiming she was never involved in ‘sorting’ bribing lecturers for scores – or was never sexually harassed by lecturers and students in the institution, she noted that she read at least six hours daily aside from lectures and other academic engagements.

A Nupe from the Edu Local Government Area of Kwara State, Sulaimon attended Ipakodo Junior Grammar School, Lagos between 2003 and 2006 and Ipakodo Senior Grammar School between 2006 and 2009, posting excellent results in his West African Senior School Certificate Examinations and national Examinations Council.

She explained, “I never did sorting. I never heard of such in the university. I also never suffered sexual harassment or undue overtures from lecturers and even from my colleagues. The lecturers did not know me until 400 levels; even then, they were all nice.

“I thank God for the feat I recorded. I am happy and fulfilled because to make a first class is not an easy feat.

“I did not really have social life. I am not the type that goes out. I like playing games. I sleep reasonably. I read most of the times if I am not in class. I read at least six hours daily outside lectures and other academic engagements.

“Undergraduates should be prayerful in life. They should abide by the rules and regulations of any institution they are. If they obey school regulations, they will not become victims. ”

Another graduate, who obtained first class in Electrical Engineering from the university, Ahmed Aleshinloye, said it was not an easy accomplishment for him.

Ahmed, from Ibaja, Ifelodun Council Area, who scored a CPGA of 4.50, stated that he achieved the academic glory through commitment.
The 21-year-old son of a lawyer, Raheem Aleshinloye, said, “I feel great obtaining first class from UNILORIN. Considering the current rating of Nigerian universities today, the institution is the first and it requires diligence and commitment to excel there. When I entered the school five years ago, I was told that it would not be easy, but today I am leaving the ivory tower alongside 47 others with first class.”

SOURCE
While rejoicing with Fatima Sulaimon, I will quickly want to draw the reporter's attention to a wrong fact in the report, which puts Unilorin as a 29 year old institution. This is wrong, false and ridiculous.
Unilorin was founded in 1975. Professionally, the reportage should be true, reliable and verifiable.
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by alexis007(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
she has a bf who she doesn't fuc# with?.....interesting!.... mtschewww....the topic of this thread should have been "My friendzoned pal helped me in bagging a 1st class"
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
dz story z not totally true... d skul has produced a first class graduate b4 now in anatomy... DT was d 1st in west Africa as a whole....
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hit like if you think this story isn't true
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hit like if you think this story is true
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by kelechiMarie(f): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by Bukkiminat(f): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
M sure her relationship wf ha bf must b a typical example of an olden day relationship,cos ds days,Modern day guys are baaaaadddddt.....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hit like if u think this story is a lie.
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by Professor1234(f): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bukkiminat:
M sure her relationship wf ha bf must b a typical example of an olden day relationship,cos ds days,Modern day guys are baaaaadddddt.....
lol
Re: My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr by wiZbanky(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2015
sexyexcalibur:
dz story z not totally true... d skul has produced a first class graduate b4 now in anatomy... DT was d 1st in west Africa as a whole....
sup, its true though. I was her classmate in school and truly d dept has only produced a first class once..the topic said she is d first female 1st class..not first 1st class. She is a very gentle type and really don't like outing

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Calm Zodiac Signs In Astrology / PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP TEST PAST QUESTIONS / Does Unilag Offer Bsc. Radiography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.