Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

SOLD! Abuja "Vacancy" For An Entrepreneurial Male With Excellent Driving Skills - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SOLD! Abuja "Vacancy" For An Entrepreneurial Male With Excellent Driving Skills (1173 Views)

British High Commission,abuja Vacancy. / Abuja Vacancy!! / New Courier (in Abuja) Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD! Abuja "Vacancy" For An Entrepreneurial Male With Excellent Driving Skills by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2014
Update: [size=17pt]SOLD!!![/size]

-Opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded Abuja based male with excellent driving skills.

-If you’re all this and more then let me help you bring your dream to life by offering you an extremely cheap but reliable Mazda 626 to get you starting in this Gold Mine Abuja taxi business.

-This Mazda 626 is available for only 150k.

-It’s a simple manual car which though not flashy is extremely reliable

-It’s virtually maintenance free and will get you from one spot to another without the need to spend a fortune on taxis in an expensive city like Abuja

-It’s for humble people like me who value their use of time and thus see the need to be mobile

-It’s also a great and affordable investment if you intend to use the car for taxi services in Abuja

-If interested I’m available

-I’m relocating and my new job comes with a car and so the need to sell

-Thanks!

2 Shares

Re: SOLD! Abuja "Vacancy" For An Entrepreneurial Male With Excellent Driving Skills by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2014
more pics

Re: SOLD! Abuja "Vacancy" For An Entrepreneurial Male With Excellent Driving Skills by obua: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Change the caption to suit content.Must you write like a Nigerian journalist!
Re: SOLD! Abuja "Vacancy" For An Entrepreneurial Male With Excellent Driving Skills by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 19, 2014
obua:
Change the caption to suit content.Must you write like a Nigerian journalist!

Hahahaha, there's quite a match now
Re: SOLD! Abuja "Vacancy" For An Entrepreneurial Male With Excellent Driving Skills by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2014
Opportunity still available
Re: SOLD! Abuja "Vacancy" For An Entrepreneurial Male With Excellent Driving Skills by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2014
This opportunity is still available
Re: SOLD! Abuja "Vacancy" For An Entrepreneurial Male With Excellent Driving Skills by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: SOLD! Abuja "Vacancy" For An Entrepreneurial Male With Excellent Driving Skills by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: SOLD! Abuja "Vacancy" For An Entrepreneurial Male With Excellent Driving Skills by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: SOLD! Abuja "Vacancy" For An Entrepreneurial Male With Excellent Driving Skills by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: SOLD! Abuja "Vacancy" For An Entrepreneurial Male With Excellent Driving Skills by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: SOLD! Abuja "Vacancy" For An Entrepreneurial Male With Excellent Driving Skills by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
[size=17pt]Thanks you for your time and interest, the car was eventually sold today. Cheers.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Test On Nov 25th 2014.. @ Chams City, Ikeja. / Graduate Trainee / Urgent Vacancy For Office Assistant Within Magodo, Isheri-oke Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.