Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Solution To Continuous Fall In Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solution To Continuous Fall In Naira (768 Views)

Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Solution To The Continuous Fall In Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Continuous Fall In Naira by drlaykay(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
I call upon experts in the house ,to please proffer lasting solution(s) to the persistent fall in our naira.

This naira belongs to us,let's protect it in our own little way.

Your comments could be instrumental in saving the dying naira.
Thanks
Re: Solution To Continuous Fall In Naira by BlackTechnology: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
If you are talking of Naira to Dollar

You should know that our major source of dollar notes which is oil is experiencing a low demand. So the best thing to do is to prevent a depletion in foreign reserve since we pay our import products in dollars

The best solutions are

1) Diversify our export trade so as a maintain new inflow of dollar notes

2) Establish industries whose products we import in order to reduce the demand for imported goods which drain our dollar reserve. Eg Electronics Mechanical products are major products we import.
Re: Solution To Continuous Fall In Naira by focus7: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
drlaykay:
I call upon experts in the house ,to please proffer lasting solution(s) to the persistent continuous fall in our naira.

This naira belongs to us,let's protect it in our own little way.

Your comments could be instrumental in saving the dying naira.
Thanks
the solution is to vote out Jonathan in the coming election, otherwise Nigeria economy will collapse under a clueless leader.
Re: Solution To Continuous Fall In Naira by Dereformer(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
focus7:
the solution is to vote out Jonathan in the coming election, otherwise Nigeria economy collapse under a clueless leader.

Guy, for once in your life, think with your head.

If your occupation is to come online and spew rubbish then I pity people that will take you seriously.

Mark my words, GEJ will defeat whoever APC presents with a very wide margin.
Re: Solution To Continuous Fall In Naira by focus7: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dereformer:

Guy, for once in your life, think with your head.

If your occupation is to come online and spew rubbish then I pity people that will take you seriously.

Mark my words, GEJ will defeat whoever APC presents with a very wide margin.
the thread says will should give a solution and I just did but are here campaigning for Mr corruption. Are u sure u understand what we are doing here?
Re: Solution To Continuous Fall In Naira by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Discourage importation of frivolous goods either by outright banning or increase the duties on them.

Also, stop wasting our oil money sponsoring would be Bokos to that pagan stone in the middle of a craggy desolate desert.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: We Are Working Hard To Build Bright Future For Youths / Adamawa Road Explosion Kill 35 / Court Finds Obasanjo Guilty Of Contempt Over Book Launch; To Rule On Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.