Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? (4445 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by clovislouis(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Islie:
girls done suffer from the hands of these guys for romance section

na so so girl this, girl that topic full here

likewise girls
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by Islie: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
clovislouis:
likewise girls

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by clovislouis(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
Islie:

honestly in ur own view do u think its right
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by kudoxs(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
farano:
I do not
good! *kneels down n brings out a ring* Will you marry me mi lady?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
Sometimes, courtesy demands they play hard to get just because no one knows who is who, now that we are in an era where it is terribly difficult to differentiate those who just want to bleep and walk away and those who really want to stay grin
Exactly.....you took the word from my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by BreezyRita(f): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
clovislouis:
my dear it's not an excuse 2 play hard 2 get to the one who truly loves u

And which one doesn't love you? Dem carry banner?
Cos last I checked, whether its just to bleep or for keeps, they love you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
farano:
I do not

i see
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
Sometimes, courtesy demands they play hard to get just because no one knows who is who, now that we are in an era where it is terribly difficult to differentiate those who just want to bleep and walk away and those who really want to stay grin

at the end someone must be bleeped. whether you get bleeped in a second or in a century...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by kendrick93(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
clovislouis:
Why do girls play hard to get when they realise how much a guy loves them? in most cases they probably fell into the wrong hands and remember the one who spent relentless time chasing them around.

# my take though #
guy shey u don copy my topic that i posted yesternight shey
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by tosyne2much(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
iamchiddy:

at the end someone must be bleeped. whether you get bleeped in a second or in a century...
b4 nko ?, you know bleeping is inevitable tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by clovislouis(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
kendrick93:
guy shey u don copy my topic that i posted yesternight shey
hahaha. For where
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by clovislouis(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
BreezyRita:

And which one doesn't love you? Dem carry banner?
Cos last I checked, whether its just to bleep or for keeps, they love you.
my dear they don't. Am pretty single
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by clovislouis(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
.so it's no longer death?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2014
tosyne2much:

So kini big deal?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by ChurchillStorm: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2014
FLAWLES:
If we dnt play hard to get.........u ll start creating thread saying"9ja babes are cheap,they just RUn in2 who Eva ask dem awt"+if we dnt play HARD TO GET:.......u ll start thinkin "gosh she's too/so easy" kai c as i de vex

You don't have to play hard to get if you don't always stop for every tom, dick and harry.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by Dannidom(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2014
ERCROSS:
E be like say na only ladies waka cum this romance section...

Ladies this ......ladies that
Na only dem waka cum..

undecided undecided

Guys... It's time to Change topic
change to what
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by clovislouis(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dannidom:
change to what
ask him o
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by Stephxoblessed(f): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
clovislouis:
lol. Sis I feel u. but in this case this particular girl knows how much u care and she maintains her stand
she must have her reasons.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by Stephxoblessed(f): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
zubby29:
plz can u send me dat ur dp it got me laffin so bad
lol...

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by clovislouis(m): 1:17am On Nov 23, 2014
Stephxoblessed:

she must have her reasons.
what really
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by Stephxoblessed(f): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
clovislouis:
what really
donno
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by khia: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2014
Exjoker:
I don't have problems with girls playing hard to get cause that is the only way to know if a guy is actually serious...

How can a woman know if a man is serious just by playing hard to get?
Some men will chase after a girl just because she plays hard to get and once he breaks her down and get what he wants he leaves because of the games she played was very annoying to him so he takes his revenge and dumps her.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by Exjoker(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
khia:

How can a woman know if a man is serious just by playing hard to get?
Some men will chase after a girl just because she plays hard to get and once he breaks her down and get what he wants he leaves because of the games she played was very annoying to him so he takes his revenge and dumps her.
Cases like this are very rear. Most of the girls I discussed this issue with, told me that they play hard to get to let guys know that they ain't cheap, and to know if a guy truly loves them...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by haibe(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Not just Nigerian girls. Most girls worldwide do so. I believe it's because of the lack of control some guys have
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by khia: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Exjoker:
Cases like this are very rear. Most of the girls I discussed this issue with, told me that they play hard to get to let guys know that they ain't cheap, and to know if a guy truly loves them...

Well those GIRLS you talked to have alot to learn about men.
WOMEN know better.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lot of heartbreak makes them bitter. Be happy with them just like that.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by Exjoker(m): 6:19am On Dec 23, 2014
khia:

Well those GIRLS you talked to have alot to learn about men.
WOMEN know better.
I thought it was said among girls that "all men are the same", so as a guy, i'm talking to you from an experience. I have got this friend that want to date any pretty girl that comes his way. Normally he will approach her on two occasions and if he fail to woo her on this occasions he will then withdraw from it. He had nothing to loss after all and he hardly stay long in a relationship.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by khia: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2014
Exjoker:
I thought it was said among girls that "all men are the same", so as a guy, i'm talking to you from an experience. I have got this friend that want to date any pretty girl that comes his way. Normally he will approach her on two occasions and if he fail to woo her on this occasions he will then withdraw from it. He had nothing to loss after all and he hardly stay long in a relationship.

Only girls say all men are the same, women know better.
You are saying about your friend the same behavior I was saying about some men.
Hit it and quit it, makes no differnce how long the girl plays her games.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by Exjoker(m): 8:00am On Dec 23, 2014
khia:

Only girls say all men are the same, women know better.
You are saying about your friend the same behavior I was saying about some men.
Hit it and quit it, makes no differnce how long the girl plays her games.
Okay, let hear why women play hard to get from you...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by aekanem: 8:01am On Dec 23, 2014
Hello guys and girls in the house.

Playing had-to-get and had-to-keep did not start today, and it will probably continue till that way. But don't worry, whether you are a guy or a girl, you can make yourself irresistible such that he or she can't keep eyes off you.

Introducing ... Can't Keep Eyes off You ... an e-Book for serious-minded people. You can get the girl you and you can keep the man you have. Check it out at https://confidellaventures.smemarkethub.com/products/21257/can-t-keep-eyes-off-you and get yourself a copy. Platform provided by GTBank so you can shop securely.

For other related eBooks on dating, marriage and relationship, go to https://confidellaventures.smemarkethub.com

All the best.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by khia: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2014
Exjoker:
Okay, let hear why women play hard to get from you...

I can only speak for myself.
As a woman my interaction with a man is not into playing games (such a waste of time) but getting to know him. If I like a man and he likes me we will go out (to the movies, dinner, comedy club) those are some of the things that I like to do, so that we can get to know each other by spending time together. Being mean, avoiding him, and giving him a nasty attitude should be a turn off to any man especially if the girl really likes him. That should send him running to the next girl, no one wants to waste their time on someone with such a terrible personality.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? by Exjoker(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2014
khia:

I can only speak for myself.
As a woman my interaction with a man is not into playing games (such a waste of time) but getting to know him. If I like a man and he likes me we will go out (to the movies, dinner, comedy club) those are some of the things that I like to do, so that we can get to know each other by spending time together. Being mean, avoiding him, and giving him a nasty attitude should be a turn off to any man especially if the girl really likes him. That should send him running to the next girl, no one wants to waste there time on someone with such a terrible personality.
Interesting... So, how long will it take you to study him? - Probably up to 3 weeks or more?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister / What's The Difference Between Courtship And Dating? / SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.