Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) (11574 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Faithful Husbands, Trusting Wives, Sign In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2014
RollingFella:

@rationalmind, please do not get too worked up. NL is a forum were everyone can learn new things from real life experiences of others. You actually have a valid point in your line of arguement and thoughts. And you need a basis and facts to be able to establish your line of thoughts too as regards the claims made by 'some men' of not indulging in infidelity. But unfortunately, the basis and facts you need to establish and firm up your arguement and line of thoughts may not be available on NL because its a social internet and faceless forum. But again, as a parable...'you can not break and throw away all the eggs in a crate just becuase only one egg is rotten'.....Marital fidelity doubts among so many is a direct result of societal moral degredation. Believe it rationalmind, a lot of men have have never cheated on their spouse!

I agree with all you've said.

And ive never argued against the bolded. It will be foolish to do so.
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

You aren't.

A runs babe understands that she is not allowed to cheat after marriage but the man is due to his DNA.
As long as she can hide her own cheating expertly and tolerate the flambuoyant cheating of the husband due to his DNA issues her father will not have to refund her brideprice. Everybody is happy.

I aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

Open marriage no ni.
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

I disagree.

The marriage is open at one end only. The man's end to balance the effects cheating has on the DNA.
He doesn't have to hide.
The woman must hide and also prevent suspicion around herself unless her father will pay back a huge sum of money.

As long as cheating still occurs, it is still open. whether its hidden or not.

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh #Squeezes face and puts hands on waist#

#Flips braids and catwalks away#
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by iykedare(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2014
Nice thread. I`m in.
You guys need to know that faithful men could become unfaithful and vice versa. The steps to tacking this kind of problem is to find out why men cheat and circumstances which could push men to cheat. No man was born to cheat. Women are just being unrealistic and selfish when they refuse to understand that some men have genuine reason to cheat. angry angry
Its not just enough for you to want your husband to be faithful because you are jealous or because you made a marital vow. NA na na na .

Instead of opening hundreds of threads on faithful and unfaithful men every hour,ask yourself ``[size=14pt]why do men cheat[/size]``??
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by 2goodbobo(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2014
I was here grin. Is not by my power nor by my might but by the grace of God. so far so good, I have not cheated on my wife and
i wont despite the temptation from all this small small girls on mini skirt n spagetti tops tongue.

There's nothing as good as being faithful to your spouse. why cheat on your wife when you cant stand it if she does same?

8 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
If i get a faithful husband i will even cook tripes for him at 2am sef embarassed grin
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by iykedare(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mondisweets:
If i get a faithful husband i will even cook tripes for him at 2am sef embarassed grin
angry
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
rationalmind:

You know, if I were a cheating husband whose wife is on nairaland, I know of no better way to reinforce her trust in me other than coming to threads like this to say I've never cheated on my wife.

So, instead of pretending there's anything wrong with the question, why not answer it.

Lol, you seem to know so much about me.

So, how did you arrive at the bolded?

How did you know what I'll do if situation is reversed?

I hope your case won't be like that of someone who when asked to defend her claims resorted to insults and personal attacks cheesy

Nope, I only drop arguments when it starts becoming boring/boring and facile.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
alutacontinua:
Present! cool
Since I got married to my wife, she's been the only woman in my universe. smiley
Even some women on NL here try to seduce me (names witheld) but I am too committed to my wife for them to succeed. smiley
Are u really married?
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by bukatyne(f): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
iykedare:
Nice thread. I`m in.
You guys need to know that faithful men could become unfaithful and vice versa. The steps to tacking this kind of problem is to find out why men cheat and circumstances which could push men to cheat. No man was born to cheat. Women are just being unrealistic and selfish when they refuse to understand that some men have genuine reason to cheat.
Its not just enough for you to want your husband to be faithful because you are jealous or because you made a marital vow. NA na na na .

Instead of opening hundreds of threads on faithful and unfaithful men every hour,ask yourself ``[size=14pt]why do men cheat[/size]``??

Please don't come to spoil this thread

If a man is NOT satisfied with the conduct of his wife sexually or otherwise, it is HIS duty to tell her where he needs improvement lovingly and if she does not bulge, report to his/her parents, pastors, elders, ignore, separate or divorce.

There is no excuse for a man to cheat; none!

I believe you do not realize women have 'reasons' to cheat too? undecided or it is the sole rights of men? If the woman in that cheating tread decides to cheat, she is seen as a cheat whether her husband pushed her or pulled her. if she does not repent, she will be punished as an individual for it and vice versa.

I thank God that everyone will be judged individually and accordingly.

Those who are 'pushed' to cheat; carry go... You may be 'lucky' to be judged with your pusher grin

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by parismarc: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

I disagree.

The marriage is open at one end only. The man's end to balance the effects cheating has on the DNA.
He doesn't have to hide.
The woman must hide and also prevent suspicion around herself unless her father will pay back a huge sum of money.

Huge sum of money ke my bride price was 20k so no big deal, BTW, i hope hubby will also be able to return me the same way i was 5 years ago when he married me, else, nothing for him.
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by LewsTherin: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Another lovely thread trolled into the mud.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by parismarc: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

Agreement is Agreement. They will settle according to the tenets of tradition. That's how it is.
Whether it is 5 naira or 5 billion he must be refunded it doesn't matter whether you changed or not.
grin grin

Na so, see your mouth......
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Dahjhi: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
nice thread. If I won't be a faithful husband, then what will I be.. #TeamFaithfulFutureHusby grin

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by parismarc: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

Na so o!
No man should fight against his nature. DNA issues are next to impossible to correct. So we have to continue cheating.
Women are not allowed! grin grin

lol, my dear, enjoy your self o, na so we see am, since your kini no fit stay for one place, see how you dey allow toto to rule u, it is well, hope say when you appear before almighty God, you will use "it is in my DNA" as a defence.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by parismarc: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

Did I create myself Thankfully, God is not like amadioha. He is all merciful! smiley

why do you need his mercy??, it's in your DNA.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by parismarc: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

Exactly the reason why he will be merciful! cheesy
IT IS IN OUR DNA! grin

LOL, carry on dear. Enjoy.
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by iykedare(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=bukatyne post=28152287]

Please don't come to spoil this thread

I shouldn't spoil the thread? So having an opinion different from yours means that I want to spoil the thread. Why do you women hate the truth so much? I used to think that cheating was an African thing but I grew up knowing that it is not. Men from all over the world cheat and still love their wives. Shouldn't that tell you that there need to be an survey on the reason men cheat ? grin I am still on that research I will let ya all know my findings when I`m done. grin grin grin

If a man is NOT satisfied with the conduct of his wife sexually or otherwise, it is HIS duty to tell her where he needs improvement lovingly and if she does not bulge, report to his/her parents, pastors, elders, ignore, separate or divorce.

There is no excuse for a man to cheat; none!

These are not the reason men cheat. In most cases, It has nothing to do with the woman` s attitude.

I believe you do not realize women have 'reasons' to cheat too? undecided or it is the sole rights of men? If the woman in that cheating tread decides to cheat, she is seen as a cheat whether her husband pushed her or pulled her. if she does not repent, she will be punished as an individual for it and vice versa.

Women too have genuine reason to cheat.But you need to think about the repercussion before you do it. wink

I thank God that everyone will be judged individually and accordingly.

Cheating isn't the worse sin in the world. It lags behind abortion,murder etc. Its a pity you nairaland women think it is.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by parismarc: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

Thank you jare! grin
Afterall i can't do otherwise because IT IS IN OUR DNA! cheesy

lol, so how many are you chasing and sleeping with today?
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by jmoore(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

Na so o!
No man should fight against his nature. DNA issues are next to impossible to correct. So we have to continue cheating.
Women are not allowed! grin grin

I doubt if you understood what you wrote.
If you are free to cheat and women are not allowed, then who are you cheating with? Animals or robots?

smh.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) by pickabeau1: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lol..

This obsession with men on NL

First it was happy married men
Then caring married men
Now faithful....

Which quality will our happy married women alight on next?

Interesting.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? / What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? / Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.