Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Advertised CBN-NFE Loan For Entrepr...-fed Govt 2014 Empow...for Entrep..,a Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advertised CBN-NFE Loan For Entrepr...-fed Govt 2014 Empow...for Entrep..,a Scam (8606 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Access Loan For Personal/buisness / Fed Govt: We Didn’t Squander External Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertised CBN-NFE Loan For Entrepr...-fed Govt 2014 Empow...for Entrep..,a Scam by lukesh(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
About a week back now, I saw an advert on my fb timeline from one acclaimed Mrs Sarah Alade (former CBN acting Governor) that any interested Enterpreneur interested in the FG-CBN Agri Loan for farmers should inbox her. Being a budding entrepreneur, I did and she replied by asking what I need the loan for. After a missive opportunities and threats analysis she replied me in the evening that I contact one Mr Peter Adewale in CBN through 07050265757 telling him she referred me. I contacted the man in the evening around 8pm (after working hours) with the number she sent me, a woman picked it and the voice sounded like a woman in her fifties, immediately I introduced myself she hang up the phone, My thought was maybe it's not working hours and probably she may be Sarah Alade. The second day, I called the same number around 10am. A man picked the call and said he is Mr Peter Adewale from CBN I introduced myself (thinking maybe he is Alade's P.A) and he asked the same question of what I need the loan for, I answered, he asked if I have a genuine ID, I said yes, he then said I should send my functioning email and phone number to the number in which we talked in order for him to send the form into the email, I did. Yesterday morning he called me that the form is in my inbox and if I can't find it in the inbox, I check the spam messages, I did and saw a paged professional designed form in the spam messages with a federal government sealed emblem and a stamp of true certified copy. titled 'Federal Government 2014 Empowerment for Enterpreneur (NationWide) he added that the completed scanned form be returned within 48 hours.

Just yesterday, the CBN launcehd a scheme similar to this in Delta State I watched it on AIT, I have forgotten the caption now and some other schemes like the N200B loan scheme is ongoing in the CBN. Same yesterday the President launched the 4th edition of YOUWIN! and another loan for entrepreneur. Because of this instances, I played along with this man not ruling out the possibilty of a con air; afterall I have nothing to lose so far. I completed the form conscious of sensitive information. Scanned and resent to the email that delivered it in the first place, one 'ihejirikajessica8@gmail.com'. I got a message from Mr Peter Adewale yesteday afternoon, acknowledging receipt of the form and that I will be contacted latest today for further briefing.

And today, here we are with Mr Peter telephone call confirming my fear with the following message below of the condition of acceptance sent to me through the same Ihejirika Jessica from CBN. In his phone call, he said I should contact him immediately after seeing the condition.

Imagine in Nigeria, a loan of N15 million approved just like that without the inspection of my business and within a week, no formal invitation for interview, no much paperwork, no physical contact and so on. Please peruse Ihejirika Jessica message below and don't fall prey of this raving con-stars exploiting the Federal Government on-going loan schemes.

THE MESSAGE HERE BELOW - check the bolded

This is to certify that the management of the above named has decided to
grant you your loan request of #15,000,000.00 after a brief discussion with
our loan officers and board of directors. We can grant you that amount of
loan on one condition; we need your trust and co-operation and commitment
as a good loving citizen of Nigerian. this was put together by the Federal
Government/Central Bank of Nigeria in rebuilding Society development.

The interest rate, arrangement fee, terms and conditions are set separately
for each loan. The management therefore has set up a couple of terms and
conditions with regards to the amount you requested for, the terms and
conditions are clearly stated.

Below is the summering calculating of your loan amount of
#15,000,000.00 in 2% at duration of 5 years.

Well Calculated FG Loan Terms

Loan Amount: #15,000,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2%
Loan Term: 5 years
Monthly Loan Payment: #262,916.40
Number of Payments: 60
Cumulative Payments: #15,774,984.05
Total Interest Paid: #34,500.51
Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 59 payments
of #262,916.40 plus a final payment of #262,916.45

Loan refund:

The loan must refunded back to the lender at the end of the tenure the loan
seeker is seeking the loan for without any delay. For this reason, we are
giving a maximum duration of (5) Years to the loan seeker so that he /she
will be able to repay the loan within that period. You are to note that
repayment starts (6) months after receiving the loan. And you are required
to make a Monthly repayment this is done because we do not want a situation
whereby you are not able to meet up with the Yearly payment. We will
provide you our account which you will be making the
monthly installment after (6) months of receiving the loan.

REPAYMENT :

NOTE THAT REPAYMENT STARTS (6) MONTHS AFTER RECEIVING THE LOAN AND YOU
WILL HAVE TO MAKE REPAYMENT ONCE EVERY MONTH FOR GOOD (5 Years) AND
THE FIRST REPAYMENT WILL START AFTER 6 MONTHS. NOTE THAT YOU ARE
REQUIRED TO GET BACK TO US AND LET US KNOW IF THE LOAN TERMS AND
CONDITIONS ARE ACCEPTABLE TO YOU SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED TO THE NEXT
STEP FOR THE LOAN.

Security:
We will not normally ask for personal guarantees on loans from the Social
Enterprise Funds, but may require them for the ABLE Funds. We will like to
secure our loan against any assets of the organization where possible. Lack
of sufficient security will not necessarily prevent the approval of a loan.

Monitoring:
It is a condition of all loans that borrowers co-operate in our regular
monitoring, have proper financial systems, and provide quarterly management
accounts which the bank will be transferring the loan into. If you are in
agreement to our terms and condition you are then advice to get back to us
as soon as possible so that we can proceed.
NIGERIAN FORUM ENTREPRENEUR (NFE): NUMBER FG2014/10088492 you will be ask
by the said bank to provide your NFE for transaction purpose.

Do note that Processing/Registration fee for your loan amount is #34,500.51 and
you are to send the scan copy of the payment slip as soon as the fee is made,
the finance department will proceed with the processing of your loan application
form and within three (3) days your loan amount will be approved,and your bank
account will be credited.

Account Officer Name: IKPONMWONBA BRIGHT
Account Officer NO: 3077275092
Bank: FIRST BANK NIG PLC

Kind Regards,

Mrs Ihejirika Jessica.

Secretary..

CBN

*Copyright © 1999-2014. All rights reserved.*

'Broadcast by FrontPage before people start paying into the account'

Re: Advertised CBN-NFE Loan For Entrepr...-fed Govt 2014 Empow...for Entrep..,a Scam by Dobxy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
This message deserve to make First Page....presently as am typing this, we got same mail with same procedure but trust me immediately I see this message I know its the job of those guyz working on Laptop with NO LAPTOP...!

(1) (Reply)

About To Start A Cattle Rearing Business...anyone In Dat Line Of Trade Here?advice Needed / Need To Start A Profitable Business In Nigeria, Any Ideas? / Small Computer Accessories Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.