Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,296 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced (35368 Views)

Nokia Launches N1 Android Tablet Running Lollipop / Nokia Launches N1 Android Tablet Running Android Os 5 / How To Use Whatsapp On An Android Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by mifavour(f): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
natureblack:
but java and symbian are no longer buyer's preferred.

Android OS would have done the majic long ago.

dey shud forget android. they shud leave it for Samsung. their android phone is a flub
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by MadCow1: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
mifavour:
seconded

Ewoooooooo! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nna Lekwa Amarachi.. shocked shocked shocked

#OMG..

#TooPretty..

#CantType...

#CantBreath...

#FeelingDizzy....

#Faints..

1 Like

Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by menesheh(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
The whole issue of Nokia as a brand name is pretty much becoming the one of contradictions,

Lumia.
Microsoft.
Not building phone again as at NL front page.
So on.

Which one do we then follow.

Shaa they tried especially the pricing and processor

Oya Nokia fans enjoy

1 Like

Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by mifavour(f): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
MadCow1:

Ewoooooooo! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nna Lekwa Amarachi.. shocked shocked shocked

#OMG..

#TooPretty..

#CantType...

#CantBreath...

#FeelingDizzy....

#Faints..

lol
thanks
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wisdytech:
This shows that NOKIA INC. is not sleeping like majority of Nigerian Politricians!

Nokia no fit use broom na, or even umbrella
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by holatin(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
hmmmm if you can't win them, u join them.
android all the way
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by cupidhero(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
mifavour:

the only Nokia product I can buy wih my money is d symbian phone. screw the android d window and whatever they call this
give them a chance, The take over from microsoft ruined nokia.They had to manufacture phones running on windows OS while newcomers like samsung and co made huge sales with android OS. android is a good and fluid OS but when windows 10 OS is finally released for customers next year i see huge improvements on nokia's sales index. If you realy wanna the beauty of windows OS just check ou videos of a surface pro 3 running windows 8.1 or a nokia 2525 tablet runing windows 8.1. it is all about customization. Nokia can boast of superior hard wares than samsung,HTC and sony. The era of symbian OS and java OS is gone. microsofts's Cortana is still wiser than apple's siri and google's google assistant when it comes to their AI(artificial intelligence) superiority. even when cortana was still in beta mode it performedn better than siri and co.android rules the innovative world now but i see a huge come back for our first love nokia in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Psychodavidovic:
Seems the nokia group are gradually coming to their senses.

Cant wait for you to Come and take your rightful place as the no1 phone manufacturer in nigeria again jare. grin

Not gonna happen. They've had their run.
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by coolvitus(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wht can I do to help?
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by bayonet55: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
H
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by michaelbiz: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nice illustrations....cool design for Android 5.0 Lollipop

Visit www.android.com/versions/lollipop-5-0/

Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by bayonet55: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Study in china this winter
Contact Manuel:benbay95@gmail.com
+8615241806308
No toefl, no sat, no exam just you ssce.
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by Psychodavidovic(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Not gonna happen. They've had their run.

You think ?
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by nwikono(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
God bless Nairaland for you I can see the world

Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by natureblack(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
mifavour:

dey shud forget android. they shud leave it for Samsung. their android phone is a flop.
the flub started when they dined with micro-soft,and eventually settled for window OS.

Speaking of Nokia X and co that runs on Android OS,it was not designed to compete with the Alphas in Android world.It's just a low end piece of crap that target only Africa market

For me,it's done and dusted for Nokia. sad

Disclaimer-Samsung is an over-rated piece of plastic,I love it when a phone is QUITELY BRILLIANT .

1 Like

Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by amichaelz101(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
No shaking
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by akpanikpe(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
tochstorm:
mumu you fit afford am, you just dey make noise.
Am jst expressing my own view, and making my comment, y are u quoting me wit the phrase (Mumu) when am not? If u end up saying I can't afford it I jst dey make noise is even more better said, in which case I swear I can buy 10 pices of you.

1 Like

Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by ibietela2(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
blemon44:
nairaland self
i thought they posted here now that Nokia wont be producing anything
why una dey use us dey play like this?

Heard same
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by natureblack(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
nwikono:
God bless Nairaland for you I can see the world
you mean there is an island and water fall called NAIRALAND undecided

#Beautiful
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by ibdeals1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
lovely..cool
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by dljbd1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
mifavour:
I hope its works fine. I honestly think Nokia shud stick to their java and symbian stuff
Really? angry
In this generation?
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by Wisdytech(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mrkuvuki:

Nokia no fit use broom na, or even umbrella
You see!
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by ibietela2(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
akpanikpe:
If no be panadol it can never be like panadol, Apple still remains the best tablet so far.

Who told you apple is a tablet?
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by ibietela2(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
mifavour:
I hope its works fine. I honestly think Nokia shud stick to their java and symbian stuff

Unfortunately they can't
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by ApexTitan(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
cupidhero:

give them a chance, [b]The take over from microsoft ruined nokia.[/b]They had to manufacture phones running on windows OS while newcomers like samsung and co made huge sales with android OS. android is a good and fluid OS but when windows 10 OS is finally released for customers next year i see huge improvements on nokia's sales index. If you realy wanna the beauty of windows OS just check ou videos of a surface pro 3 running windows 8.1 or a nokia 2525 tablet runing windows 8.1. it is all about customization. Nokia can boast of superior hard wares than samsung,HTC and sony. The era of symbian OS and java OS is gone. microsofts's Cortana is still wiser than apple's siri and google's google assistant when it comes to their AI(artificial intelligence) superiority. even when cortana was still in beta mode it performedn better than siri and co.android rules the innovative world now but i see a huge come back for our first love nokia in 2015.

How did you arrive at this conclusion? (The line in boldface)

Nokia decided to adopt the MS OS after it had entered into troubled straits. The MS move was a means to save the business but amazingly here on Nairaland it has been twisted into something else.

These days everybody is a telecom analyst on NL. SMH
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by ApexTitan(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Double post
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by Baddestguyp(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
frankobaba:
$249...?

Does it come with inbuilt fridge?
Or inbuilt ATM machine?

Abeg where my tecno tab de sef...

#Team TECNO
how is $249 expensive for a quality tab

@topic, good development, hope it'll really be good as the price is a bit on the low side

1 Like

Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by tochstorm(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
akpanikpe:

Am jst expressing my own view, and making my comment, y are u quoting me wit the phrase (Mumu) when am not? If u end up saying I can't afford it I jst dey make noise is even more better said, in which case I swear I can buy 10 pices of you.
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by stanboy28(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
See dem wey talk say dem Wan jst release 2 Droid fone. Na dem dey shift enter Android small small. Abeg make ona troway ona Windows and finally join us. #TEAM ANDROID #TEAM TECNO
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by akpanikpe(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
ibietela2:

Who told you apple is a tablet?
is iPad not a product from Apple? Abi iPad no be tablet again? Abi Apple (fruit) dey hungry u?
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by Bawss1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Reporters who broke this story say that the N1 bears an uncanny resemblance to Apple's iPad Mini 2. Is Nokia now entering the KIRF business ? grin
Re: Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced by thexzy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
klem93:
thought i saw a link that nokia is not doing phone anymore here?
Or was that Link a Scam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Smartphones Are Gradually Damaging Your Eyes - MUST READ / Glo Scatter Dem! Glo2go @ 1k/sec- Flexi Dynamic Tariff / Transfer Airtime From One Network To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.