Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

He Had To Hand His Son Over - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Had To Hand His Son Over (1175 Views)

Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife / (photo)father At 87 And His Son At 72 / His Wife Was Molested In Front Of His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Had To Hand His Son Over by Theultimate(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
The last time Ishmael saw his son alive was when he handed him over to a group of men in a kombi.

“But later, the cops came to see me. They said my son was dead,” Ishmael Buthelezi from Protea Glen in Soweto told Daily Sun.

His son Zakhele (19) had been beaten to death. His body was in the mortuary with a broken neck.

Ishmael said a group of men he didn’t know arrived at his house on Monday night while Zakhele was out.

“One of the men said said my son had stolen cellphones and a video game. I took his details and said Zakhele would contact him,” said Ishmael.

“They had my son’s friend in the boot of the car. He was badly beaten.”

He went to the police station on Tuesday but they said there was nothing they could do.

The next day, Zakhele came home and told his father he had not stolen anything.

However, Ishmael told his son to go with the men when they arrived later that day in a kombi full of people to show them where the stolen items were.

“The man said he would return my son safely but I later found out he had been beaten to death,” said Ishmael.

Zakhele’s friend told Ishmael they were locked in a shack and beaten with planks with nails in them.

Soweto police spokesman Warrant Officer Kay Makhubela confirmed that eight suspects were arrested after a 19-year-old boy died and were facing charges of murder.

The suspects appeared in the Protea Magistrates Court yesterday and will appear again next week.

http://dailysun.mobi/news/read/8878/i-had-to-hand-my-son-over

Re: He Had To Hand His Son Over by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
careless father, how could you hand your son over to group of people you don't know saying that he stole somethings, you couldn't involve the police
Re: He Had To Hand His Son Over by Theultimate(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wonderlands:
careless father, how could you hand your son over to group of people you don't know saying that he stole somethings, you couldn't involve the police

U know, some fathers hates anything "stealling" . but not to that extent.

(1) (Reply)

He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents / My Family Needs Little Advice. / Should I Open A Joint Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.