Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] (3050 Views)

Profile Of Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria / Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal / Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by naijacrave(m): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-myTdAaodU-I/VGtAurrHulI/AAAAAAAD7C0/_dmRF-O2u6U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

A suspected male suicide bomber who was allegedly dressed with a bomb hidden under his cloth was apprehended and burnt alive some few minutes after 1pm this afternoon at the Gombe Line Park in Gombe state. Residents of the area said the man was preparing to blow himself up when he was spotted. The mob refused to hand him over to the police and immediately set him on fire. See the photos after the cut....

[img]http://4.bp..com/--lckFj6Sxkk/VGtAvQO8SWI/AAAAAAAD7C8/WRIW6O-Ynhg/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-rHHecCPpY8g/VGtAwbUqo1I/AAAAAAAD7DE/mJrUje-3PwU/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

Source http://.com/thread/1435/photos-suspected-suicide-bomber-burnt-alive-by-mob-in-gombe.html

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by hummerwise(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
I Just hope there suspicion is true,

What I blv mite av bin a very good lead to investigating this idiots called BH for the police has now bin destroyed
Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by pacesetter939: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
If this is the way to go in achieving our purpose of cleaning out insurgency, we wouldn't be left with a choice than to adopt it.
I do wish we could adopt same practice for our thief politicians and their likes.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
very good, die alone and go meet ya 72 virgins waiting for you in hell

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lies.

How does a mob disable a very unstable explosive device from a suicide bomber?

They are now desperate.

Their plan is to organize a coup.

What better excuse than wide spread ethno religious riots in the north.

Any southerner in the north should be cautious of public spaces as their modus operandi is to wrongfully use an innocent southerner as a bomb planter in order to start rounds of secular riots.

There have been riots in the Yola on Friday, Bauchi on Sunday and now this is coming out if Gombe a state with close to 50% Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
space booked!!!! In Patrick Obahiagbon's voice..
Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by donphilopus: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
If TRUE, then nice one. Since he couldn't kill himself on time, they decided to help him. Kudos to the men that did that!
Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by adahib: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
I hope for all our sakes that the burnt person was indeed a suicide bomber because it would be extremely unfortunate to set an innocent man ablaze.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
donphilopus:
Nice one. Since he couldn't kill himself on time, they decided to help him. Kudos to the men that did that!

And you think a mob of ab0kis can simply disable a bomb meant for detonation?
Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by tit(f): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
donphilopus:
Nice one. Since he couldn't kill himself on time, they decided to help him. Kudos to the men that did that!

did you see any bomb with the "victim of jungle justice"?

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
tit:

did you see any bomb with the "victim of jungle justice"?

This is how the jihadi mob is used to start riots.

They pick on an innocent southerner or Christian then accuse him or her of desecrating their terror manual aka Koran from which they will use it as an excuse to riot.

The north knows that GEJ will win. They are looking for an excuse to use their men in the army to ochestrate and executed coup.

Don't believe anything you read thess days.

3 Likes

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by ypzilanti: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
I guess they burnt the bomb along with d man? Or they detonated it? Somehow suspect an innocent guy just got a cruel taste of mob action. Stop mob violence now. If you have never been nearly been lynched by a crowd before for mistaken identity...
Lets just say the feeling of helplessness and fear is something no human should experience ever.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by hummerwise(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
WombRaiders:

This is how the jihadi mob is used to start riots.

They pick on an innocent southerner or Christian then accuse him or her of desecrating their terror manual aka Koran from which they will use it as an excuse to riot.

The north knows that GEJ will win. They are looking for an excuse to use their men in the army to ochestrate and executed coup.

Don't believe anything you read thess days.
Broda in as much as I so much detest this Jungle justice, and also blv tht this is wrongful act..It is not enuf 2 start policising and pointing an accusing finger, because we were nt there wen this happn..

We can only hope that the act was carried out for the purpose they claim atleast..

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Just yesterday Sanusi called for civillian action by northerners to "defend" themselves from attacks.

This same Sanusi has a history of inciting mob action.

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
hummerwise:

Broda in as much as I so much detest this Jungle justice, and also blv tht this is wrongful act..It is not enuf 2 start policising and pointing an accusing finger, because we were nt there wen this happn..

We can only hope that the act was carried out for the purpose they claim atleast..

Let's see...

Yola experienced riots in some parts of the city on Friday. The riots emmanated from a mosque after the Iman was removed by the district head for allowing a man spew conspiracy theories on Jonathan, CAN and MEND being behind Boko Haram.

On Sunday in Bauchi, a two people were lynched after a suspected suicide bomber blew herself up.
The mob proceeded to barricade the streets and chanting Allah Akbar and saying all sundry insults on Jonathan and CAN.

Then today we have this.

Before Friday, I believe it will be the turn of Zaria and this nuts over there will surely riot.

4 Likes

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by hazyfm: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
THIS IS BULLSHITT

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by donphiIopus(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
hazyfm:
THIS IS BULLSHITT

No

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by Redhot111(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
C
WombRaiders:
Lies.

They are now desperate.

Any southerner in the north should be cautious of public spaces as their modus operandi is to wrongfully use an innocent southerner as a bomb planter in order to start rounds of secular riots.

There have been riots in the Yola on Friday, Bauchi on Sunday and now this is coming out if Gombe a state with close to 50% Christians.
who even told u the person in question is a Christian? Na wa for some nairaland oo. I think I am beginning to hate u now. It pple Like u dat actually fuels dis religious divide. An apparent bomber jst got served wat he deserves a d without any proof u are jst assuming d guy to be a Christian jst because u want to bring in religion sentiment so dat d tread will to a anoda religious war. Gerrout frm here joor.

3 Likes

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by ignis: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
hummerwise:

What I blv mite av bin a very good lead to investigating this idiots called BH for the police has now bin destroyed

What have the police done with other suspects in their custody? We've lost count of those that escaped under dubious and prison break cases....

Lead to investigate my foot.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
I just hope an innocent person wasn't killed o! How did they know he had a bomb with him? Have they seen bombs before?
Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
Redhot111:
Cwho even told u the person in question is a Christian? Na wa for some nairaland oo. I think I am beginning to hate u now. It pple Like u dat actually fuels dis religious divide. An apparent bomber jst got served wat he deserves a d without any proof u are jst assuming d guy to be a Christian jst because u want to bring in religion sentiment so dat d tread will to a anoda religious war. Gerrout frm here joor.

And what makes you believe their side? Okay let's ask the bomber... Oh Fark! They burnt him to death.
Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by hummerwise(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
Redhot111:
Cwho even told u the person in question is a Christian? Na wa for some nairaland oo. I think I am beginning to hate u now. It pple Like u dat actually fuels dis religious divide. An apparent bomber jst got served wat he deserves a d without any proof u are jst assuming d guy to be a Christian jst because u want to bring in religion sentiment so dat d tread will to a anoda religious war. Gerrout frm here joor.

Sori sir, wud luv 2 knw if yu were 1st hand witness..
Cos I really wanna knw hw they were able to diffuse the alledge Bomb
Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
hummerwise:

Sori sir, wud luv 2 knw if yu were 1st hand witness..
Cos I really wanna knw hw they were able to diffuse the alledge Bomb

You dey mind dem...

First they said he was a suicide bomber only to say he had a remote detonating device

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by smudge2079(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
And here rest d beast & if u wake it u rest in pieces. If he is truly a bomber, he wont find it difficult getting past d devil's checking point in hell. Justice well served.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by Blaqsmith(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jungle Justice is evil of the highest order!

Do darkness fight darkness and overcome?

One reason why the Nigerian Army are still battling to overcome terror in the NE.

#SayNOtoJungleJustice!

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by ayobase(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
na cos of one already beaten to comma suspect em come use 1000 tyres.....hia!

they better safe tyres for the raining days o.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by Energito: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
Talk from Apc man.
hummerwise:

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by hummerwise(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
ignis:

What have the police done with other suspects in their custody? We've lost count of those that escaped under dubious and prison break cases....

Lead to investigate my foot.
I understnd yu perfectly ma,
With the way yu just reacted nw shows ur fully in support of jungle justice,

Have yu eva asked ursef if the alledge suspect mite actually be an innocent dude....
Cos for me I will always sit on the fence until this victim is actually proven to harmed wif Bomb
Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by bakila: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
WombRaiders:
Lies.

They are now desperate.

did you find out the reason for the riot in Yola or Bauchi. What was the result of the investigation of the Police or DSS over the first arrest. Again the action of that Mob is the failure of the system, the government and a lack of trust in the established means of law enforcement. If there is proper communication about the earlier arrest this would have happened. An Innocent man may have been killed, if he is culpable he has been killed unlawfully. If a southerner is used as a bomb planter he would not be innocent would he? Again, please if you are in Nigeria and may be on the road in Nigeria dont make it appear as if southerners like you are happy with what is in the north. You, I or any person we may care for may be victim of jungle justice by people who are on edge.
Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by hummerwise(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Energito:
Talk from Apc man.

Naaaaaaaahhhhh! Bro
I don't do politics and wil neva be that political oriEnted...
Just bin factual and objective here,

If anyone here can actually prove 2 me that d bomb was actually diffused and tht d man ws dangerous..
I will foreva be mute on this case

I Don't 4KING LIKE JUNGLE JUSTiCE
Re: Jungle Justices! Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe [photos] by QuiverBox(f): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
post=28124730:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-myTdAaodU-I/VGtAurrHulI/AAAAAAAD7C0/_dmRF-O2u6U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

A suspected male suicide bomber who was allegedly dressed with a bomb hidden under his cloth was apprehended and burnt alive some few minutes after 1pm this afternoon at the Gombe Line Park in Gombe state. Residents of the area said the man was preparing to blow himself up when he was spotted. The mob refused to hand him over to the police and immediately set him on fire. See the photos after the cut....

Source http://.com/thread/1435/photos-suspected-suicide-bomber-burnt-alive-by-mob-in-gombe.html

The bolded has become a common line amongst bloggers

(1) (2)

Exclusive Photos: See How Inside Of Apc's Campaign Private Jet Looks Like / APC Loses More Supporters To PDP In Jigawa / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Nigerian Snacks?see(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.