Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 AM

Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) (69940 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Muscomide: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
eleko1:
angry sad angry sad undecidedWetin be black-mans mentality?If they hand him over to the SSS now,dnt be surprise to read that the suicide bomber is a mad man and dat what he strap to his body is just a car cylinder. Serve the BASTARD rite

You, sir, are a bundle of contradictions. On the one hand you admit that the suspected suicide bomber may be merely a mad destitute. Where then do you get off saying such a wicked thing as 'Serve the BASTARD right'. Evidently, you have no compassion left in you. Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by jamesjohn2010: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Azare in Bauchi bombed twice in a space of few days.
There was rumoured hijacking of dynamite from a cement industry in Ashaka ,Gombe few weeks ago. why must people's life end anyhow
May God continue to keep us. the issue in Pakistan, Iran coming to parts of northeastern Nigeria. The lord shall continue to rule
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by jamst(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
dhantey324:
So hw did the mob spot and get the bomb off him before setting him ablaze. Our security operatives are always far from action. May God help us.
may god bless u 4 ur sense of reasoning
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Guyman02: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Unfortunately this one succeeded and took 31 lives with her and countless others injured in Bauchi.

Until they start burying their heads with pig blood to defile them before their version of Allah that they believe in (not the true Allah) others will not get the message.

1 Share

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Muscomide: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
olusode97:
This is pure madness... Why don't they just hand over him to the right force.. Burning hIm is not the right way... They should have first beating is life first them Hand him over to the sss.... How are we sure he is a suicide bomber self..

Another Nigerian who has lost his humanity. Smh for you!
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by kamez(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
armadeo:
Where did they get such a large number if tires on such short notice. Also fuel/ kerosene.

Easy to come by when the motive is jungle justice.

PS bomber rot in Hades.

Na was for una for this nairaland. When I startedbryping this shit
was still on page one, I submitted my post and see where I land put.

Lmao.. I guess seun sold ur Front page space to another nairalander

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by zubby29(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
jungle justice may not b right but dis boko rams don't deserve justice either
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by aadoiza: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
I'd love to throw a party to this, if he were actually a suicide bomber, but I'm dubious of it. Boko haram or whoever's responsible for all these bombings deserve worse.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by awoononi(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
How is that going to stop boko haram? Burning a man who is ready to die before...
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by mezebel(f): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Oboy see food dey waste for fire...ngwa man no dey there?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by IYANGBALI: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
arent88:
so to wat end has the confessions of kabiru sokoto and other hundreds of terrorist in sss detension taken us too. We always read about high profile boko haram suspects dat hav been arrested and taken to abuja but till dis day the government has nt been able to mention any financier or even put an end to the menace.i dnt support jungle justice but wen it comes to boko haram i tink dats the best form of justice dat shld be meted out on any of them caught.
1 billion likes
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Muscomide: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
major466:
Acts of civilized people entails calling up law enforcement officers and agencies when ever suspected criminals are caught. Not burning them alive. What if the suspect turns out to be innocent on proper investigation? This action is barbaric and must be condemned by all. Jungle Justice is an act of Pure Barbarism.
#Saynotojunglejustice!

Bless you.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by jkendy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Black mans mentality, I shake my head, instead of handing him over to the sss for interrogation, so the source of these dynamites can be located, they burnt the chance away.

Well he wanted to die anyway so why not if not, just bad timing.
Sharaap Mr law enforcement adviser!!!!!!!
How many of his kinds are in police nd SSS net today across the country, what is the result of their detention?
Burn dem, skin dem, tear dem......in fact, chop dem raw whenever they're caught alive. And 4u Mr man, just step aside and stop shielding Boko Boyz wit law
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by aweda141(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
datguru:
Hit like if you are in support of the mob action
jungle justice isnt the answer it is still murder
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by eleko1: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mumu.Read well and think straight.
Muscomide:

You, sir, are a bundle of contradictions. On the one hand you admit that the suspected suicide bomber may be merely a mad destitute. Where then do you get off saying such a wicked thing as 'Serve the BASTARD right'. Evidently, you have no compassion left in you. Shame on you!
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by tellwisdom: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Please what is the meaning of johnbull justice?? sad
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kill them all,spare no one
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by lanxlot(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
c all d tire wen dem take burn 1 pson....guys de para.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by delishpot: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Black mans mentality, I shake my head, instead of handing him over to the sss for interrogation, so the source of these dynamites can be located, they burnt the chance away.

Well, that is what we get when the masses dont trust tge police. Like a ram pushed to the wall and have no where else to run will turn around and prepare to fight his pursuer.
Sad thr way Nigeria is turning sour day by day. Our leaders past and present have failed us
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by acaolly1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
But come to think of it, where is the bomb? how did the mob get the bomb off him without detonating? was he burnt with the bomb and it didnt blast? dont just be an angry mob without getting the fact. if trully he is a suicide bomber then I support the burning.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by jkendy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Muscomide:

You should be sharing in the shame as Well. Have you asked yourself how many of his kind are being held by the police nd SSS and at the end Nigerians would stil be seeing them as free men on the streets
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by UyiIredia(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
teeo:
They should burn him and his family if possible sef. Nonsense.

No human rights for any terrorist

I agree. There're instances in which you advocate for human rights where you become silly. And that's how Amnesty is for advocating for the rights of terrorists.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
They assisted him without taking other lives. Either way he was gonna burn and die.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nihilist: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Well he wanted to die anyway so why not if not, just bad timing

Exactly!!!!

What a daft Mob.

A suicide bomber already wants to die, so I'm not sure how killing him serves as punishment....especially when he could be kept alive for information undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by aadoiza: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
awoononi:
How is that going to stop boko haram? Burning a man who is ready to die before...

You don't get, do you? They won't be celebrating today in their purgatory for no innocent lives lost. It means it was a failed mission. (if it was what it was claimed to be and they were truly behind it.)
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by UrbanMystique: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
kamez:
Lwkmd... These guys are seriously vexing oo... See all the tyres just for one suicide bomber..

So they had to empty michelin tyre warehouse just to kill one man..

Dem wan burn the guy SOUL join I guess
lmao... I wonder the number of tyres they will use for shekau
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by slap1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

What makes you think the SS don't know the source of the dynamites?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by slap1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nihilist:

Exactly!!!!

What a daft Mob.

A suicide bomber already wants to die, so I'm not sure how killing him serves as punishment....especially when he could be kept alive for information undecided undecided
Which information?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by hardbody: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
teejah03:
Dis is not d best way to put an end to a crisis dats why I always appreciate developed world mentality but its painful dat am given birth to in dis part of d world...now he is dead ow can dey trace d people behind it.....I tink we nigerians need to be doing detective films nw which will be character and cast by us,will bring much enlightenment

All the ones they arrested and handed over, how many sources have they traced? I am definitely against mob action and do not even support the killing and burning of this 'suspect' but using the investigation theory as a justification is arrant balderdash. No body is investigating jack. After some time in detention, the guy will either be bailed, or his BH bros will carry out a prison abi jail break and the guys will start all over again. In the long run, it is still best to interrogate and confirm guilt or otherwise. The opposite of this might lead to incurable injustice. Dead men don't talk.

As for your regrets over your birth place, Afganistan does not require passports. They will happily welcome you.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Muscomide: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
thinkdip:

Your words make me think you must be a fool really, they've done the best thing and u are condemning them to hand him over to the sss who will later release him and he'll end up bombing again...are u thinking at all?

That monicker is wasted on you, pal. You are clearly not a deep thinker, as you claim. More likely a dip-stick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex / Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / El Chapo Jailed For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.