Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Absolute Weirdest Quotes From Willow And Jaden Smith - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Absolute Weirdest Quotes From Willow And Jaden Smith (705 Views)

Weirdest Birthday Cake Ever (pic) / Let "THEM" Live Theirs!!!-jada Pinkett-smith Defends Daughter Willow Smith / What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Absolute Weirdest Quotes From Willow And Jaden Smith by Lyds4micheal(f): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
This interview will get you thinking, Will Smith's children, Jaden, 16, Willow 14 are certainly advanced despite their age the two teen musicians, models and philosophers talk about why they hate school, love the universe. but YOU will be left scratching your heads after reading this new interview the kids recently had with T Magazine.

The siblings got down with the magazine to discuss Prana energy (meditation), school being overrated and how Willow possesses the ability to control time. And here's all they said. But first off, the pair revealed that Willow is currently reading 'quantum physics' while Jaden said he is glossing over an 'ancient text' called The Ancient Secret of the Flower Life [that] can’t be pre-dated'.

About what themes 'recur' in their music:
Jaden said: 'the melancholiness of the ocean; the melancholiness of everything else' while Willow described the feeling of being in a 'holographic reality that a higher consciousness made'.

About school being useless:

The siblings confessed they've already had enough of going to school like normal teenagers.

Willow:
'I went to school for one year. It was the best experience but the worst experience. The best experience because I was, like, "Oh, now I know why kids are so depressed. But it was the worst experience because I was depressed.'
Jaden took aim at Driver's Ed, suggesting that the amount of car accidents that happen prove school isn't working.

'You never learn anything in school. Think about how many car accidents happen every day. Driver’s ed? What’s up? I still haven’t been to driver’s ed because if everybody I know has been in an accident, I can’t see how driver’s ed is really helping them out. Here’s the deal: School is not authentic because it ends. It’s not true, it’s not real. Our learning will never end. The school that we go to every single morning, we will continue to go to.'

Willow then bizarrely claims that time is a concept that she can control with her mind.

I mean, time for me, I can make it go slow or fast, however I please. That’s how I know it doesn't exist.'

And despite only being fourteen years old, Willow already misses her days as a newborn.

'When they’re in the stomach, [babies are] so aware, putting all their bones together, putting all their ligaments together. But they’re shocked by this harsh world … As they grow up, they start losing.'

Discussing honesty:

Willow suggested that she has started 'caring less and less about what your own mind thinks' in a bid to stop her feeling sad.

Jaden agreed by saying:

'Exactly. Because your mind has a duality to it. So when one thought goes into your mind, it’s not just one thought, it has to bounce off both hemispheres of the brain.'
The siblings also admitted that they do not think a lot of music 'out there' is cool while Willow claimed that because she doesn't like novels, she has been writing her own since she was six.
There’re no novels that I like to read so I write my own novels.

Re: The Absolute Weirdest Quotes From Willow And Jaden Smith by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
All they say is true, but a little more advanced than any normal person will understand. Against popular notions, I deduced that time doesnt exist or may be eternal repetition of events if you want to make it exist. Physical life is actually hologram of the reality in the higher dimension. I could say those kids started early but need to slow down, if not, nothing materially will impress them any more. Its suicidal sometimes if you cant balance materialism with esotericism. The balance is essential.

1 Like

Re: The Absolute Weirdest Quotes From Willow And Jaden Smith by acenazt: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
wetin we no go see?? this is what happens when you expose kids to too much money. anyway, personally O Believe School is Crap.
Re: The Absolute Weirdest Quotes From Willow And Jaden Smith by Ezedon(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
I'm confused, dont really know if i'm reading a Novel or an ordinary thread
Re: The Absolute Weirdest Quotes From Willow And Jaden Smith by Nmeri17: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
hmmmm...too much freedom. they woke up one day and said they don't wanno go to school and Mama jayden didn't use cane to bring out the best in them cheesy chances are their parents will be sorry for this freedom

(1) (Reply)

Given The Chance To Ask Mr President For Something What Will It Be / Have You Seen Or Used This Before? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.