Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Do Your Parents React To Secular Music - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Your Parents React To Secular Music (481 Views)

How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? / What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do Your Parents React To Secular Music by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
In my family we are all open minded towards music.altough my dad likes ebenezer obey and k1.he does not condemn hip hop at all.the man loves olamide song:story for the gods like mad.he even bought the single for listening in his car.u will just see him singing;mo ti mu dongoyaro .lol.my mum also likes rude by magic.I know many parents that don't allow their wards to listen to hip hop.a friend of mine told me dat his dad repriminded him bcoz he was listening to a lil wayne song.that's kinda akward.especially those s.u's.I won't mention any church.but they know themselves
Re: How Do Your Parents React To Secular Music by wunderkiind(m): 12:16am On Nov 19, 2014

(1) (Reply)

XMAS Bonaza,generate Your Uninterrupted Power Backup With 1.5kva/12v Inverter / Plot Of Land For Sale In Growing Estate By Mowe/redemption Camp Axis With C Of O / Why Is It Hard To Say Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.