Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Youngest Brother Regrets Passing His Exam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Youngest Brother Regrets Passing His Exam (427 Views)

His Exam And His Best Friend's Wedding Wich Should Be Of Priority / I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) / Recruits Passing-Out From Depot Nigerian Army Today - Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Youngest Brother Regrets Passing His Exam by Lifeafterlove: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
My Youngest Brother Regrets Passing His Exam
--------------- ------------
Last term, my youngest brother Nedu who is still in secondary school asked my mum if he passes his exam, what would she buy him. My mum told him she'll buy him anything he wishes. Lol, at the end of the term.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/11/my-youngest-brother-regrets-passing-his.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Discover Career & Productivity / The Power Of Words: Transform Your Vocabulary, Transform Your Life. / VACANCIES: Commission Salespersons (male & Female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.