Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (205238 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
It's well
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
I sent some one there BT they couldn't find my letter....brought back rumors of some more letters in abuja being expected.....na wa Oo
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
monteriza:
Just left PTI. It's unfortunate that the Naija factor has reared its ugly head again. Congrats to the successful ones. By the special grace of God, this is the last job I'll be applying for in this country. RIP Nigeria.
guy... Soja pursue comot from PTI...*just joking* wetin happen...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
monteriza:
Just left PTI. It's unfortunate that the Naija factor has reared its ugly head again. Congrats to the successful ones. By the special grace of God, this is the last job I'll be applying for in this country. RIP Nigeria.

Welcome Monteriza...it's well. Pls, were u given any list 2day? Did u see the supposed remaining letters there? I don't even knw which questn to ask again. Nigeria, which way?

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
no list.....just letters
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
jeniro:
no list.....just letters

Did they finalize that no more letters would be issued after now?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
he sounded uncertain... he said since in my dept no one has bin employed yet..it means more letters are expected
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
jeniro:
he sounded uncertain... he said since in my dept no one has bin employed yet..it means more letters are expected

It's well. His words simply mean if more letters will still come, it may only be for the anointed (those who never participated in the interview). Just saying though.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
If at all there's a list, it's not for public consumption.
busuyem:

Welcome Monteriza...it's well. Pls, were u given any list 2day? Did u see the supposed remaining letters there? I don't even knw which questn to ask again. Nigeria, which way?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
monteriza:
If at all there's a list, it's not for public consumption.

Khai! Daris God ooooo...I just need to laff now.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
In my opinion, only two sets of people got appointment letters, viz: The connected and the lucky ones. The lucky ones are those who do not have godfathers. They were successful because the connected ones are not interested in the positions they applied for.

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by M2ZY: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
@Emanuame I applied for EEED. So urs may be underway.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by nduline: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Oh boy you have stated the obvious truth. May God deliver this country from "IM".
monteriza:
In my opinion, only two sets of people got appointment letters, viz: The connected and the lucky ones. The lucky ones are those who do not have godfathers. They were successful because the connected ones are not interested in the positions they applied for.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hearty Congratulations! Mine awaits me soonest. And we shall all meet in Warri to celebrate.
M2ZY:
I applied for officer I in the department of EEE. God will surely makes it happen for most of our colleagues here before this week elapsed by His mighty, grace and power.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
All hope is not lost. in as far as the Heavens and earth do exist. He shall accomplish it in due course.
monteriza:
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
In hard times like this, I will keep saying and will always say "All is Well".
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by nellytivities(f): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Congrats to the employed ones. Please as God has blessed you guys, extend the blessings to me by allowing me open your salary accounts. I will come to PTI with account opening forms to sign you guys up so you don't have to go through the hassles of going to the bank and all.
Regards.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Any new update please?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mazimc:
All hope is lost. in as far as the Heavens and earth do exist. He shall accomplish it in due course.

why u do say all hope is lost? hope is not lost brother.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
jkels:

why u do say all hope is lost? hope is not lost brother.

do you have reason to believe its not lost??
pls share
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by laidebaba: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
@monteriza, how was your trip to pti today?

How re you sure there 's no mail in transit for you since you didn't see any list to confirm that the position you applied for has been filled?
And pls what's the situation in pti whe you got there today?

You ve been a huge source of inspiration to many of us who re still hoping for good news in pti!

Cheers.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
jeniro:

do you have reason to believe its not lost??
pls share

for some people that said that their positions have not yet been occupied, will there be no person employed for that position? cos for me as we speak the 3 of us for my position none have been called or have gotten any letter. so by God's special grace am being so optimistic and I believe we should all be cos we can never tell what is on the way for us. I am seriously optimistic that something good is on the way
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 12:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Dat's d only hope dat am clinging on... Except if dem doin employ through the back door.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by vincento99: 3:17am On Feb 27, 2015
jkels:

for some people that said that their positions have not yet been occupied, will there be no person employed for that position? cos for me as we speak the 3 of us for my position none have been called or have gotten any letter. so by God's special grace am being so optimistic and I believe we should all be cos we can never tell what is on the way for us. I am seriously optimistic that something good is on the way

They say together we stand but divided we fall. I would suggest we list here, positions we are sure of that are not occupied. Some of us who have geniune sources, may be able to trace them, and find out what is happening. Some of us in this thread who are in already can determine if different pple entirely have been taken for those positions.

But first let us list the positions we are sure they didn't take those interviewed. I applied for Analytical Chemistry Lecturer Officer 1. We were two, but none of us have our letters there, we have checked.

Pls lets here others.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 5:38am On Feb 27, 2015
I may be wrong, but my thought is that they've used some of their special candidates to fill in those positions. If that's the situation, why make people go through so much stress for nothing? It's really unfortunate.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 6:29am On Feb 27, 2015
I applied for civil engineer / lecturer officer 2 (Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology department )
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2015
I'm not here to dash any man's hope but I'm sure if u're here expecting any more letters from PTI, u may be fully deceiving urself. Most of the positions where no one was contacted for apointment have been filled with non-appearance candidates for the interview. I confirmed this this morning. A lady who never appeared at the interview for General Studies (Mathematics) got the appointment letter for the job while none of the six of us who appeared at the interview got it. How I knew should be the question going thru ur mind now. Ok, just keep reading my story here. I and SirBrightoc met from the first time we were invited for aptitude test and we became friends since then. Luckily, we both passed the first and the second aptitude tests which qualified us for the last stage which was the so-called interview. When we got to the gate that interview day, we met and made sure we took down all the contacts of everyone shortlisted for our course for easier sharing of info after the impending interview. When we were doing accreditation b4 entering the interview room that day, we discovered that 2 of the 5 people initially shortlisted were missing while 3 more people joined us who were wrongly shortlisted under different courses. The three candidates joined us during the accreditation after convincing the man in charge that they applied for Mathematics. That was what gave birth to 6 candidates that entered the interview room. I want to tell u that till now, none of us who sat for the interview has been offered any appointment. Jeniro is one of us that can testify to this fact here. After waiting and sending people to PTI to check our names for us, there was no appointment for anyone among us. This is what made me and SirBrightoc to make inquiry about those two people missing from initially 5 shortlisted names. I called these two candidates this morning pretending as if I was PTI admin staff who wanted to confirm if they had received their appointment letters from the school, and one of them confirmed that she had received hers while the second person was still waiting. My question now is, how can the 6 of us that appeared for the interview fail and somebody who didn't appear at all pass? PTI is full of rogues who called themselves administrators. Why did they involve us in such a terrible stress when they knew they already had anointed candidates for the positions? Why? Those who got the job without connection among us got it becouse no one was anointed 4 the positions they applied for. Which way Nigeria? Which way to go? Indeed, there was a country!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2015
@Busuyem: I was there myself yesterday and my deduction is similar to your discovery. That was what prompted the post I ended with "RIP Nigeria". Now I'm thinking of sueing someone for deceit. I'm no longer interested in the st*pid job.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by osibanjo: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
GOOD DAY GUYS. DS PTI WHOLE THING IS JUST SOMEHOW. THOUGH I AV NOT BN CONTRIBUTING TO THIS WHOLE TREND SINCE, BUT I AM ACTUALLY AMONGST THE APPLICANTS FOR environmental science lecturer officer II (INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY). PLS HAS ANYONE BN EMPLOYED IN THIS POSITION? AND FOR GUYS WHO ARE GOING TO CHECK THEIR LETTERS AT PTI, CAN U PLS HELP CHECK IF YOU SEE ANY NAME LIKE DELE-OSIBANJO TAIWO A. THERE? GOD BLESS.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by damzelicious: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
@everyone, I know how painful it could be seeing that you did the interview well and someone else got the job becos of their connection, but let's not loose hope. One day,it could be one of our brothers or sisters dats at the top and would want to use their connection to help us, would we say No? Lest just say its d luck of those who are thr now. You think if I was related to Goodluck or any top person in Nigeria,I'll be here in this forum saying this!! I would be somewhr at d top too. So pls, let's just bliv God is planning something big for us.
It is well
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
monteriza:
@Busuyem: I was there myself yesterday and my deduction is similar to your discovery. That was what prompted the post I ended with "RIP Nigeria". Now I'm thinking of sueing someone for deceit. I'm no longer interested in the st*pid job.

I'll try and consult a lawyer too right away. If nothing is done this time around, worse than this will still happen in this country. My lawyer may not win this case but the step will place watchdogs on them whenever they plan another recruitment. What the hell are they doing? Calling us to come from our individual states to write aptitude tests and interview when they knew that most of the positions had been filled with the anointed candidates is just dissapointing. They don't even mind the risk of life on Nigerian roads; they don't bother about our expenses even the rigorous stress. Nigeria must change!

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
osibanjo:
GOOD DAY GUYS. DS PTI WHOLE THING IS JUST SOMEHOW. THOUGH I AV NOT BN CONTRIBUTING TO THIS WHOLE TREND SINCE, BUT I AM ACTUALLY AMONGST THE APPLICANTS FOR environmental science lecturer officer II (INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY). PLS HAS ANYONE BN EMPLOYED IN THIS POSITION? AND FOR GUYS WHO ARE GOING TO CHECK THEIR LETTERS AT PTI, CAN U PLS HELP CHECK IF YOU SEE ANY NAME LIKE DELE-OSIBANJO TAIWO A. THERE? GOD BLESS.

that means we were in the hall together. I was for civil engineer / lecturer officer 2 same department. Nobody in my position have been called up

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / Job Vacancies In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.