Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour (67508 Views)

Flavour & Anna Banner Dedicate Their Daughter In Enugu (photo) / Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam / Move Over Flavour! Check Out Korede Bello's Sexy Selfies And Abs On Fleek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by abdulwastecx(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2014
ohaleoghene:

who told you all celebrities are rich? what are these ladies doing that made them celebs? nothing

prostitution I guessed. .. western celebrity lifestyle gradually encroaching our way of life... celebrity my ass, those bitch should get some job
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by Blakyclyde(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2014
Jonathan! Jonathan! Jonathan!!!
Shey u dey see ya handiwork ni?

If u provided jobs for these who.res, what time would they have to fight over some high-life croner who's got nothing to do but bleep all the babes from Dillish of Namibia to Aba gals?

What has the Lie Mohammed got to say about this, huh?
Anyways, I don't expect him to say anything meaningful, coz only those of us who schooled in Palestine would understand.
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by tomistelle(f): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2014
chucs:
Modeler?

i already whispered a prayer for u in my hrt coz of ur case.
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by uzolexis(f): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2014
kpolli:
But where is the fight? Those comments don't look like a fight

exactly what i was thinking too. where is the fight biko pple just drawing silly conclusions, reading meaning into nothing angry

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by sawhite: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by decountof(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2014
tayoxx:
we also don't know them here in France

you dis France dude...shey na everybody u no dey know abi... grin
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by peren: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2014
Where can i join the fight
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by betaman: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2014
Airforce1:

who is Anna banner...? Who is Onyinye
We don't know them here in Canada ooo. But we love flavour
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by Unionised(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2014
dre11:
Ladies fighting over man attention since the time immemorial

Wrong example sir.

Yes, they fought for his attention.

But only after they were both married to him.

This goes back to creation when Rachel and Leah fight to get Jacob attention
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by danbrowndmf(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
WHO ARE THEY? I DONT KNOW THEM BECAUSE I SCHOOL IN NAIRALAND
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by daveP(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
priscaoge:
Feeling Safe* grin

Lol... cheesy History might repeat itself cheesy cheesy

better! History repeat.

When history is about repeating itself, give give me your hand, we'l change it together(talking of general history nt Flavour o. Banner and Yinye own don pre-repeat already) grin

omG!

France
Holland
Ireland and Nairaland

soon we'l see "i schooled in Finland, krygystan, bhutan" etc
(outlines counterplay to stop the trend, jots a thing or two)
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by sylve11: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Airforce1:

are u their bank manager?

Studio studio grin grin i like that question sha. cool

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by Airforce1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
sylve11:

Studio studio grin grin i like that question sha. cool

You're my personal person grin
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by Wildjoe: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
somebody talk say no bi by force to marry celebrity, n i agree with him.
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by sage2(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Airforce1:

Well
We don't know them here in United states

tayoxx:
we also don't know them here in France

Neither do we know them here in The Vatican.
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by dre11(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Unionised:
Can't see ur post
And have being looking for it sincegringrin
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
cheesy
oluseyioba:
Hehehehe yanga sleep trouble go wake am

Yaaaay...FTC n FP tins...I would like to tank God 4 making me achieve this feat without losing focus..i tank OP 4 posting dis topic wen I was online and I also tank mysef 4 knowing dat dis topic might reach FP...tank you Lord grin grin grin
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by Melinde: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
lovelyronke20:

Am not but are they celebrities also
who is celebrating them?
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
test
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by neyur: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
lovelyronke20:

Am not but are they celebrities also

No b only celebrities na seraphrities.....bcs he used dem for one of his album,so dey automatically turns celebrities.....na so dem do am for ur state?
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by neyur: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
missdebs:
this childish nonsense should stop..these are d pple giving we ladies a bad name. these are supposed to b beauty queens for God's sake

C as she talk am:.....'we ladies a bad name' na 2day bad name don dey follow una?.....

Ma ex-gurl once told me she just 'LOVE not 'LIKE' dat wizkid of a boi...i looked at her with lion eyes n told ha to getout from my room before i send her corpse to wizzkid......if everyladies wants cellebrities,waitn una want make poor guys doooo? Anofia
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by Ace3: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
I'm traumatised. After 5 pages, only about 6 persons pointed out that there's no fight. Do people even read and understand before they comment?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by KOLITE93(f): 6:22am On Nov 20, 2014
Am too pretty to fight ova a dude, when one door closes another opens
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by holyfather(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2014
aperture11:

I was beginning to wonder if anyone actually read the story. These MODs and the need to pull traffic is beginning to tick me off and people just comment without even reading the post just the topic. Pretty sure the 2 of them know each other well and they both know their status with Flavour. Shikena.
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by holyfather(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2014
uzolexis:

exactly what i was thinking too. where is the fight biko pple just drawing silly conclusions, reading meaning into nothing angry
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by chinex276(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2014
U mean two wh0re.s fighting 4 one customer?
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by mrtimycc(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Owo today, u wan marry celebrity
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by lordcornel(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
The kind of beauty QUEENs we unearth in this country leaves me #maniacally_bewildered...
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by shizzleStar: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
cdamsel:
Is it just me or am I the only one not seeing any fight?

I thought jabs were involved in fights? I don't see any o undecided
You are sensible

Many ignorant and dumb peeps around here
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by tomistelle(f): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
swagwu:
Anna banner is a designer nd modeler

Modeler ke undecided iwo omo yi,kilode nau,mi o lyk e oo angry
Re: Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour by stnwani(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2014
sawhite:
sorry are u boko haram?
Holy Ghost fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) / TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.