Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor (89771 Views)

A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / Life Of A Unilag Student / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Tinkybabe(f): 1:12am On Nov 19, 2014
Touching!

Title/Class causes disparity and division. If in our everyday dealings and interaction we can look beyond title for once and see everybody foremost for what they are - human beings, the world would be a better place.

She's a student, he's a conductor, this status could change anytime but one "unchanging" fact about them is that they are human beings...

"Strip the world of class and no one would be crass"
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by basille(m): 2:39am On Nov 19, 2014
Nice story.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by prophetfire: 3:01am On Nov 19, 2014
baba11:
Reading it, I was just laughing throughout but for correction's sake,it's not agbero but rather simply bus conductor...The guy can still enrol in adult class...there's still more time to do that....maybe he ll just need to have mentors...that's all!!!!!lobatan cool shocked tongue
na condition make crayfish bend.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by uniqueobus: 3:09am On Nov 19, 2014
vry nice of her,but is like that girl is not from this country.

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by orthoman: 3:55am On Nov 19, 2014
we r talking of two vital things Love and emotion
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Missmossy(f): 4:00am On Nov 19, 2014
embarassed Aww this is so touching.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Wisegeek01(m): 4:43am On Nov 19, 2014
Unilag babes dey try o oo !!

As for the Bus- conductor nothing dey impossible you can still become what you want to be in life*
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 19, 2014
Wonderlands:
even thugs cry'
very touching
no doubt its touching... Am feeling for the guy sha
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Heisalive: 5:56am On Nov 19, 2014
This wanna make me cry! If I could change the hand of time, I would help the Conductor to study Accountancy in Harvard. Well, after that, it is possible the Conductor may say Ninja babes are of low class. Hmmmmn....... God knows best.

2 Likes

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Wisegeek01(m): 6:05am On Nov 19, 2014

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Donzik4ever(m): 6:16am On Nov 19, 2014
eeyyaaooo
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by franugo(m): 6:42am On Nov 19, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to christianity to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire when you die.

are yhu high
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Phargbemmy(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2014
Inspiring and I really don't understand why some people still dont get the message in this!

Love can melt the most hardened rock, all we need is a bit of love to that person next to you to make a better society, a better workd for us all to live in.

#am_inspired smiley

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by baba11(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2014
prophetfire:
na condition make crayfish bend.
Na so buh.....
No condition is permanent nah Bros....
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by latogng: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2014
maclatunji:

What is "conductor" in Yoruba?

KORNDOR.....
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by agog: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2014
this make me cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Toeyean1507(f): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Thank God say EBOLA don waka comot fr Naija. All of ona wey dey share handkerchief for don hear am. BTW: if it's true,then it's emotional
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by osisiot: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2014
story for d gods

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by daryoor(m): 7:39am On Nov 19, 2014
why is he crying, me fit marry that girl but i no fit marry otedola pikin, that one con mean say make i cry if she peck me.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by blakky97(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Wonderlands:

real nigga,
Correct man
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by donigspain(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:

How sappy undecided
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

What?
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2014
I can relate with the Agbero

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Unluvable(f): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2014
daryoor:
why is he crying, me fit marry that girl but i no fit marry otedola pikin, that one con mean say make i cry if she peck me.

him crying goes beyond marrying the girl...it is has a deeper reason - his status, which serves as a deterrent for him to achieve some of his dreams.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by haywhy59(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2014
the devil may cry.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by patrickkkk: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2014
TRUE LOVE CAN MELT THE HARDEST STONE U CAN EVER IMAGINE
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by patrickkkk: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Lesson from d story "TRUE LOVE CAN MELT THE HARDEST STONE U CAN EVER IMAGINE"
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2014
baba11:
Reading it, I was just laughing throughout but for correction's sake,it's not agbero but rather simply bus conductor...The guy can still enrol in adult class...there's still more time to do that....maybe he ll just need to have mentors...that's all!!!!!lobatan cool shocked tongue

very touching. but wait a minute!! point of correction... bus doctor! grin grin grin
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2014
Really funny

STOP EXCESSIVE SWEATING TODAY WITH JUST A CLICK AWAY.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Asokobieke: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Wow! Very touching !!! cry
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Kasieze(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2014
Is love making pleasure or work? Find out what akpos said

When akpos was a house boy in a house in Warri, his oga and his wife argued one day.

Wife: Love making is pleasure!

Oga: Love making is work

Wife: Love making is pleasure.

Oga: I don't blame you, you don't know what men are passing through.

Wife: All I know is that love making is pleasure, whether you like it or not.

With this, the argument continued.

Oga decided to call Akpos to hear his own side of what they were arguing about.

Oga: Erm, Akpos! He called.

Akpos: Yes Oga! Akpos answered.

Oga: Is love making pleasure, or work?...................... http://www..com/view_joke.php?id=367
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by joe17: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Evathyst:
Oga Pastor, u no even read d story b4 u com here com dey spew trash. Wetin do all d igbo smokers, oloshos, yahoo boiz, nd militants 4 ur area? U don evangelise to all of dem finish? Yeye!
pls accept God. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls / My Personal Taste..(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.