Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 (20573 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWC Semi-Final (2 - 1) On 22nd October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by internetpo(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2014
This should be on the frontpage na. haba. The game is tommorrow. T
Fot those asking about tickets are on sale at the venue. Complmentary Tickets (Free), N500 regular, N3000 for VIP.

I will be there God willing.
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by robosky02(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2014
internetpo:
This should be on the frontpage na. haba. The game is tommorrow. T
Fot those asking about tickets are on sale at the venue. Complmentary Tickets (Free), N500 regular, N3000 for VIP.

I will be there God willing.
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by robosky02(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2014
moderator i think its time you move this to the front page

its NIGERIAS EL-clasico

probable the last official match to be played in Nigeria

F.A. CUP FINALS

THE BEST OF NIGERIAN football

so nigerians will enjoy our nairaland
and our league clubs not just europians clubs
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by robosky02(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2014
The two teams that will vie for honours in the grand finale of the oldest competition in the country have hit Lagos ahead of Sunday's clash:

All is set for the final of the 2014 Federation Cup after both Enyimba and Dolphins arrived Lagos on Friday evening ahead of the grand finale slated for tomorrow at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere.

Defending champions the People's Elephant were the first to get to Lagos before Dolphins joined them to ensure that the full complement of the two teams competing in the final of the cup game landed in the nation’s commercial city.

Enyimba are aiming to follow the record set by their predecessor, Heartland FC that won the competition the last two years before they were eliminated in the quarter final in the 2013 edition by Akwa United on penalties in Kaduna.

The Naze Millionaires emerged victorious in 2011 and 2012 finals at the expense of Enyimba and Lobi Stars before the Aba Millionaires pinned Warri Wolves to the crown last year in Lagos.

The head coach of Enyimba, Kadiri Ikhana told Goal that the People’s Elephant are itching to play the final game against Dolphins where he revealed they would be chasing after another cup triumph this year to erase the painful memory of losing the league title to Kano Pillars for a second straight season.

Ikhana said that Enyimba’s season would be termed incomplete without any trophy to show for their efforts.

“We have arrived Lagos and we are here to claim the title. We have struggled to get to this stage and we won’t trade it for anything. The players know the importance of our being here and they have vowed to do their best to ensure that we don’t end the season without a trophy added to our collection,” Ikhana explained to Goal.

Dolphins’ coach Stanley Eguma also told Goal that the Pride of Port Harcourt have put behind them their turbulent season and are poised to surprise Enyimba in the final of the Federation Cup.

He confirmed that they have left their Ijebu Ode camp site for Lagos and are raring to go against the Aba Millionaires.

Enyimba have won the Federation Cup on three occasions while Dolphins are targeting their fifth crown and are have never lost in the final of the tournament.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/5502/federation-cup/2014/11/22/6375981/enyimba-dolphins-talk-tough-ahead-of-federation-cup-final?ICID=HP_HN_1
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by robosky02(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2014
lets go there.........

will Eyimba retain the cup they won last season?

will Dolphins dominace continue

what is your take..

Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by robosky02(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
uduokirika1:
Just submitted my casual leave letter (for Monday) to the HR dept. Tomorrow after work, na Night bus things en-route to LASGIDI. What happened last year no fit repeat itself.

TBS 2 here i come

Una suppose know say TBS 1 na Tafawa Balewa Square

See you there.

MODs ABEG FRONT PAGEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This wan na our ownooooooo
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by paulshakur: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
okay
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by robosky02(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dolphins Football Club of Port-Harcourt goalkeeper Sunday Rotimi is optimistic that his side will continue their good run in the final of the Federation Cup by winning their fifth final in five attempts.

The former Sunshine Stars and El-Kanemi player told supersport.com that they have the experience to edge Enyimba in Sunday's final at the Teslim Balogun Stadium.

Dolphins and Enyimba have been the most consistent teams in the Federations Cup lately. Dolphins have won four titles while Enyimba have three. Rotimi however feels this year is for the Port-Harcourt side.

"It will be a difficult but we are hopeful we can win,"Rotimi said

"We have a good team. We do not have serious injury concerns and the players are in top form so we are optimistic.

It's a cup final and we always want to win them so we believe.

Rotimi also allayed fears that the recent events which necessitated their visiting the government house in Port-Harcourt to seek redress for their unpaid sign-on fees will not affect the team on Sunday.

"We have worked hard to get here despite the troubles of the year and we believe we can win,"he revealed.

"Enyimba are a good side but we have played them many times before and we know what to expect.

The Aba based side, popularly called 'The Peoples Elephant' are the reigning champions of the Federation Cup after beating Warri Wolves 5-4 on penalties in a keenly contested game last year at the Teslim Balogun Stadium
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by Ikpewe: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
jobsat34:
it is Mfon Udoh (Enyimba fc) (23goals) vs Emem Eduok (Dolphin fc) (20goals)

2 goal poachers set against each other...

I cant wait to see this match....

BTW, Enyimba should endeavour to sign this guy from sharks, Christian Pyagbara.. his combination with Kingsley sokari in the heart of midfield will be superb..

cc: thegoodjoehunt3
neighy

*Modified* yes FTC, but i have promised not to perform any ritual again *wink*
AKWA IBOMITE AGAINST AKWA IBOMITE
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by oooopss(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
How much is the ticket?
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by Emmysteve(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
oooopss:
How much is the ticket?
100 naira for regulars
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by musiwa95: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
The federation cup was not created in 1942. This is bullshiit. This is one of the proble!m wikipedia have created.

Wikipedia and google have 90% wrong and fake information about nigeria
The federation cup was created in 1958. And not 1942.

The federation cup was created when the name change from British west Africa to federation of nigeria
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by Samunique(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
@OP.
Pls what is the time for the match?
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by dominique(f): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Yeah I saw the elephants bus around ilupeju today and was wondering what they could be doing in Lagos. If only I live close enough to the stadium.... wishing them victory tomorrow. Nsogbu!
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by internetpo(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
donigspain:
How much is the GATE FEE? I will be there LIVE!!!
Tickets are now scare. Black market deal an him dey now.
N3500 VIP, N1000 Opposite state box. We can get u tickets and deliver to your doorstep call 07031857044
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by internetpo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Samunique:
@OP.
Pls what is the time for the match?

3PM after the female match.

pauloshevy:
The match gonna be interesting. Missed last year's own but want to go and watch dis year. Pls how can I get tickets for the match and how much is it?
oooopss:
How much is the ticket?

Tickets now N3500 VIP N1000 opposite state box.
Getting Tickets has been hell, The only place I know is at the venue and I have been there twice without success. There's however someone willing to resell his to me for a small extra. I can get them for you too. What you say?
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by Samunique(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
internetpo:

Getting Tickets has been hell, The only place I know is at the venue and I have been there twice without success. There's however someone willing to resell his to me for a small extra. I can get them for you too. What you say?
Tanx!!!!
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by Femisol(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls what time is the match and also the ticket price?
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by pauloshevy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
internetpo:

at how much and what sections will the seats be. Heard on radio that it was 200
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by robosky02(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
musiwa95:
The federation cup was not created in 1942. This is bullshiit. This is one of the proble!m wikipedia have created.

Wikipedia and google have 90% wrong and fake information about nigeria
The federation cup was created in 1958. And not 1942.

The federation cup was created when the name change from British west Africa to federation of nigeria

The Federation Cup is the name given to the oldest and most prestigious domestic cup in Nigeria.
The cup has had different name over the years from

War Memorial Challenge Cup
Governor’s cup
FA Cup
The challenge cup

So it’s not necessarily 1958 that it started.

In fact the first ever cup to be played for was the Frederick Baron Mulford cup in 1930;

its like saying Nigeria started in 1960
no nigeria has existed for long it only get independece in 1960
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by internetpo(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
pauloshevy:
at how much and what sections will the seats be. Heard on radio that it was 200

really? abeg where can I get those ones. VIP is on the covered terraced.
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by Xcex: 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
I rep aba milloniars, culd hav lovd 2 b @ d match venue but 4 NYSC camp. Nwafor nwanNGWA!!! #TEAM ENYIMBA.....al d way.
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by robosky02(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
oha lets go there

all is set
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by toluxa1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
I thought the match is 6pm. Some people are saying 3pm again
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Regular 200 naira vip 500. Dont 4get to buy ur vuvuzela. To make the game wondaful. Wil be there live.
pauloshevy:
The match gonna be interesting. Missed last year's own but want to go and watch dis year. Pls how can I get tickets for the match and how much is it?
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by Jabioro: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Grand finale by nov 23 20144.Eyimba vs Dolphin,are very sure this misquoted date would nt meet me alive nt to talk of 9ja..20144 BC..Anyway l wish both team best of lucks.
Re: Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 by pauloshevy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
smithsydny:
Regular 200 naira vip 500. Dont 4get to buy ur vuvuzela. To make the game wondaful. Wil be there live.
sure. Maybe we can even meet there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Cup 2018. D'Tigress Defeat Greece 57-56. Qualify For Quarter Final / Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho / AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.