Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

If You Were Given $10M To Spend In A Week, How Would You Spend It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Given $10M To Spend In A Week, How Would You Spend It? (511 Views)

Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency / Nigeria Loses $10m To Foreign Registered Private Jets / I Made $500m From Oil Block, But Didn’t Know How To Spend It — Danjuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given $10M To Spend In A Week, How Would You Spend It? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
If given $10M to spend in a week only, what would you buy with it?

Note: you must finish the whole $10M in a week! not even a cent should remain! or everything you bought would be taken away from you! you must not save any of the money in the bank. you must spend them all! embarassed

what I would do?

I will first buy plots of land, keep( I will sell them in immediately after one week has passed) angry

then I will buy stuff that I can sell back quickly.

i will beg some of my trusted friends to pretend to be fake selling things to me, so that after the one week, I can collect my money back n return those things angry but ofcoz I will pay them for the favour.

then finally! I can use the remaining money for I n my family, providing things we need.

I would love to hear yours smiley
Re: If You Were Given $10M To Spend In A Week, How Would You Spend It? by Wittylens(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
•Buy Shares Worth $5million .

•Invest $3million In Agriculture sector

•Invest $1million On 10 Different Technology startups in Nigeria

•Open A Supermarket

•Buy a house

•Buy 2 Cars ; Range Rover Sports And Aston Martin

•Buy 2 Plots Of Land.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Given $10M To Spend In A Week, How Would You Spend It? by MyMouth(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Give it to me first and see! There is no need using the little brain power I have left on day dreaming. Brain power fuel is very expensive these days you know.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Given $10M To Spend In A Week, How Would You Spend It? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
that is not possible, and i dont assume things.
Re: If You Were Given $10M To Spend In A Week, How Would You Spend It? by Energito: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ediot yroouba man,keep waiting for someone or govt to give you money.
EroticAngelina:

Note: you must finish the whole $10M in a week! not even a cent should remain! or everything you bought would be taken away from you! you must not save any of the money in the bank. you must spend them all! embarassed

what I would do?

I will first buy plots of land, keep( I will sell them in immediately after one week has passed) angry

i will beg some of my trusted friends to pretend to be fake selling things to me, so that after the one week, I can collect my money back n return those things angry but ofcoz I will pay them for the favour.

then finally! I can use the remaining money for I n my family, providing things we need.

Re: If You Were Given $10M To Spend In A Week, How Would You Spend It? by GodsClan(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
Stop dreaming, nobody will give you $10m
Re: If You Were Given $10M To Spend In A Week, How Would You Spend It? by Dereformer(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:

what I would do?

Bro stop asking questions about what will never happen in your life time.

Ask questions about real life happenings.

Until then, I cant answer such a question.
Re: If You Were Given $10M To Spend In A Week, How Would You Spend It? by slytubadth(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
our angelina has started again. Why always u? $10m kor $10m ni

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Hits PDP As Govs Move Against Mu’azu / Revealed: Identity Of Nigerians Involved In The $9.3million Scandal / Jonathan's 'evil' Actions Destroying Democracy - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.