Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs (2234 Views)

Freelance Architectural visualisation 2D and 3D / 3d Architectural Animation & Visualization.(hd) / Advantages From 3D Architectural Floor Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs by Donald3d(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
hi guys ,i will be posting some of my 3d architectural designs,my contact number is 08182346055

1 Share

Re: Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs by RecruitmentMgr: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Front-row seat...
Re: Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs by Donald3d(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
The image above is the architectural design i made for an architectural firm ,the building is actually the mfm teenage ministry building located in iwaya,yaba
Re: Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs by Donald3d(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
RecruitmentMgr:
Front-row seat...
i dont understand
Re: Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Donald3d:
The image above is the architectural design i made for an architectural firm ,the building is actually the mfm teenage ministry building located in iwaya,yaba

Nice try, but poor rendering. Find way and improve on your lighting.
Re: Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Compare what you have with this.

Re: Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Check out the HDRI lighting here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1996242/rate-work

Mind you, this was rendered in 3D max using inbuilt mental ray alone. No third party renderer.

Just manipulation of HDRI image.
Re: Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
or this.

Re: Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs by shaggy007(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2014
Donald3d, nice design. Where are the rest of the designs?

We're tired of seeing all these common 90° buildings like the ones uploaded by wikidraw.

Sometimes I wonder whether naija architects are innovative.
Re: Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
shaggy007:
Donald3d, nice design. Where are the rest of the designs?

We're tired of seeing all these common 90° buildings like the ones uploaded by wikidraw.

Sometimes I wonder whether naija architects are innovative.

You give your clients what they want to remain in business. The most important thing is to satisfy your clients.

Don't worry, I have something for you. Later.
Re: Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs by shaggy007(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wikidraw:

You give your clients what they want to remain in business. The most important thing is to satisfy your clients.

Don't worry, I have something for you. Later.

Oh cool. Please let it not be those common designs. I'm sick of seeing them.
Re: Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
shaggy007:

Oh cool. Please let it not be those common designs. I'm sick of seeing them.

Not wanting to say this, but there's no design that is "common". Besides, the model by the OP is not BIM. Just an artistical impression done in 3D max( I stand to be corrected).

Here is my blog

www.bashirm13..com

I design far more complex objects than you can ever think of.The first consultation I got from my blog was from US.

Even my poorly made up and uninterested YouTube channel with random videos( search for BASHIR MAIZANE on YouTube) gathered 56 subscribers, mostly from US, UK and Canada. I have mentor/ trained several dozens of locals and experts.

But you see, you follow the money and give people what they want. Stop getting sick of seeing what people do and do something "uncommon" yourself. By the way, if YOU want ANY type building/structure or can think of any form of shapes, no matter how complex you think, let me know.
Re: Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs by temiyato(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
@wikidraw , pls kindly drop ur number so I can reach u.or add me up for chat 08101602570
Re: Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2015
nice work op,only a real engineer would knw wot it took u 2 put out an impressive designs like dis,not dat there aren't a few loosed ends tho but we r only humans...
Re: Wonderful 3D Architectural Designs by Donald3d(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Smartestelvis:
nice work op,only a real engineer would knw wot it took u 2 put out an impressive designs like dis,not dat there aren't a few loosed ends tho but we r only humans...
Gracias

(1) (Reply)

Internet TV, Video Director/Editor / UPDATE-Free Video Editing Training / Graphic Designer Needed For An Ultra Urgent Job. Must Turn In In 2 Hours Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.