Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Converting Torrents To Dirent Download -absolutely Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Converting Torrents To Dirent Download -absolutely Free (2174 Views)

Download Your Torrents/massive Data Files For #300 Per 1GB! / How Do I Download From Torrents Site With Simple Server / Converting .cdr Files To .jpeg Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Converting Torrents To Dirent Download -absolutely Free by stonedlive(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
hi all
i have decided to create this thread to at last give something back to nairaland for
all the years of free info and all the other fringe benefits i have enjoyed.
cheers.

problem: waiting for days and weeks to download torrents, quite troublesome for
most folks
solution : a free methodology of converting the prospective torrents to downloadable
files that can easily be downloaded using internet download manager or any other
preferred download manager.

lets go

step 1 : open any normal torrent hosting site like extratorrent.cc or kickasstorrent etc
locate the torrent you wish to download, click on it.
[img][/img]

once it opens right click on the magnet icon and choose copy link location
[img][/img]

there are 2 sites i presently use for converting my torrents to direct downloads free of charge
feel free to use either
www.filestream.me
or www.direct-torrents.com
for this exercise i will use
filestream.me
open a new tab or window type www.filestream.me
[img][/img]

login with either your facebook account (if you have one)
or create a free account
once done pls login with your free account details (or facebook)
you are led to this page
[img][/img]
right click in the center part that says upload torrent file and paste the link you copied
from the extratorrent site(the torrent you copied its location)
[img][/img]

then click on the download tab, the torrent will be added to the queue
remember as long as your file is less than 1 gb, each download will be free
[img][/img]

once its completed it will present you a download link to download using
your regular download manager.
this whole narration has taken more of my time than i planned , gotta get
back to work... feel free to ask questions, will answer when am available
cheers

(1) (Reply)

Hacking Glo Bolt Hauwei E303 / Which Website Can I Use To Download Money? / The Best Antivirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.