Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku (53146 Views)

2015: Obasanjo Unhappy With Lamido’s Endorsement Of Jonathan / 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change / 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by bobbylegend(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2014
Vessi:

Hahaha. You mean Atiku paid his boys to stop bombing and staged 'retreat'?
I'll pass.
[quote][/quot[color=#006600][/color]e]

Hmmm! How did you do this? You just spoke the minds of more than 170million nigerians. You deserve a meritorious award
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Emekuuss(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
aurenflani:

I smell lies here. You are a bigot and tribalist! Nigerian politics is not all about tribal and regional interest.
. Lols u'r a real fool. How does my statement of saying some1 is a neophyte in understanding 9ja politics equate to bein called a tribalist and a bigot? U'r sick in d head. Lol illiterate oshi, oponu radarada.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Chidiokereke(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2014
mrvitalis:
people may hate me for this.....but based on the manifestos i have seen ....his own was the best ...by miles

Thou hath spoken the truth. Blessed be thy home

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by danbrowndmf(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=omojoshy post=28154268][/quote] Tnx for Follown me baba,ha jus followed back naw.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by hmohammed(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Temptee101:
To be very honest with you GEJ performed above pass mark amidst all this problems bedevilling our nation at this point in time all because he is at the helm and some people like GMB swore to bring his govt down at all cost. GMB contested 3times and lost, his common sense should have told him that the people do not want him. He should act like an elder statesman for once, he should as well borrow a leaf from IBB. Must he be incharge before he could contribute to the growth of our dear nation? Even if he has good intentions he should do the needful by bowing out, he aint the only one fit to rule Nigeria, its not his birthright.Let him field a vibrant and compassionate person and support him. GMB can never i repeat can never win election in Nigeria. We are wise

You can now see that you are so wrong. GMB is now the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady / Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image / Jolly Nyame's Face As He Is Jailed For 14 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.