Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? (646 Views)

Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / ... / What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? by eddyland: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
NEPA abi PHCN abi Power distribution company just restored the light now, and the sound of jubilation I got now even scared me.

I always feel sad whenever that happens and ask myself if truly that is the Nigerian dream that we have been craving for.

When actually will such unecessary jubilation stop in our dear country?
Re: When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? by mifavour(f): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
when we have 24/7 power supply.

btw what's your location. for 3straight days we've experienced total blackout in uyo. what nonsense! !!
Re: When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? by tonybosses: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
U channeling u worries to a wrong direction
Re: When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? by Tallesty1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
mifavour:

btw what's your location. for 3straight days we've experienced total blackout in uyo. what nonsense! !!
Final!!!!!!
Re: When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? by woky: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
mifavour:

That would be wen hen grows teeth cheesy
or wen agidi don begin get bone grin

1 Like

Re: When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? by Emmyk(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
That stopped in my area a very long time ago. I believe it depends on your location and the frequency of your having light...
Re: When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? by mifavour(f): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
woky:
That would be wen hen grows teeth cheesy
or wen agidi don begin get bone grin

quite unfortunate
Re: When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? by cirmuell(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Topic Overflogged!

Shii ain't stopping anytime soon, so you better start learning how deal with it. undecided
Re: When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? by zizazizu: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2014
eddyland:
NEPA abi PHCN abi Power distribution company just restored the light now, and the sound of jubilation I got now even scared me.

I always feel sad whenever that happens and ask myself if truly that is the Nigerian dream that we have been craving for.

When actually will such unecessary jubilation stop in our dear country?

You are just sad? You mean you are not trying to do anything about it? Op, until u get Wetin to do, don't interfere in the little happiness this ppl have to celebrate.

(1) (Reply)

December 5th Shall Mark One Year Anniversary For A Legend, Nelson Mandela. / Has Nairaland Been Hacked Again??? Chisos!!! / Merciless Pounding: Fleeing Boko Haram Fighters Call For Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.