Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:10 AM

Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! (8903 Views)

7 Tips/ 7 Won Yesterday, Check For Ur Today 100% Betting Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
I joined this forum today to introduce my reliable football betting tips service to you. I will be giving you my paid tips in this thread free of charge for 7 days for you to confirm the reliability of my football betting tips service.

After the 7 days free trial, you will pay #2,000 only to subscribe and receive my tips in your email for another 30 days.

The minimal odd for each of my tips is 1.90(This may change depending on the bookmaker you use)

I will be posting one tip today to kick-start the 7 days free trial.

Feel safe to use my tips, they are reliable.
AllDayGreenTips
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tip For Today(DAY 1 OF THE FREE TRIAL)

Use %5 of your bankroll to place each bet.

BRAZIL-SERIE B
Icasa Vs Parana Clube [BET Over 2.5 Goals]
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by nifemi25(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Why post only one game. Post your sure 10 games and let's give it a try then we will know if you are for real or one of them .
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Following
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
nifemi25:
Why post only one game. Post your sure 10 games and let's give it a try then we will know if you are for real or one of them .

My tips are not an accumulator bet tips. My tips are meant for single bet punters, people who love to place their bets one by one so as to not worry if 1 or 2 of their bets loses enabling them to make sure profit.

Accumulator betting method is highly risky, but single betting method is less risky and profitable. I highly recommend you to use the single betting method by using %5 of your betting bankroll to place bet on my tips one by one.

Accumulator bet can win you big money, but it is highly risky!
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
sikiruy888:
Following
You are welcome.
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Oga Alldaygreentips,

I have #30,000 in my merrybet account and I wish to start using your tips.

For the single bet, how much can I bet on each of your tips.

And if I wish to place accumulator bet on your tips how much do you recommend.
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
sikiruy888:
Oga Alldaygreentips,

I have #30,000 in my merrybet account and I wish to start using your tips.

For the single bet, how much can I bet on each of your tips.

And if I wish to place accumulator bet on your tips how much do you recommend.

For the single bets, you will be placing bet on each of my tips with %5 of the #30,000 which is #1,500 on each bet. You will be calculating your stake everyday as your profit increases. Now you have #30,000, your %5 unit stake will be #1,500. It will change when your money increases to #40,000, your %5 unit stake now will be #2,000 on each bet. You should calculate your %5 unit stake as your money increases everyday.

For the accumulator bet, if you wish to place accumulator bet on my tips which I don't recommend. Stake not more than #500 on the accumulator bet.
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by nifemi25(m): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2014
AllDayGreenTips:

My tips are not an accumulator bet tips. My tips are meant for single bet stakers, people who love to place their bets one by one so as to not worry if 1 or 2 of their bets loses enabling them to make sure profit.

Accumulator betting method is highly risky, but single betting method is less risky and profitable. I highly recommend you to use the single betting method by using %5 of your betting bankroll to place bet on my tips one by one.

Accumulator bet can win you big money, but it is highly risky!

Baba you are mouthed. I gave your game a try yesterday night and it was really good. Kudos to you.
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2014
No Valuable Tips Today And Tomorrow, I will be posting my next tips on Friday!

At AllDayGreenTips, I give my subscribers only sure tips whenever I get them, I don't give tips simply because I must give tips.

Be patience, Bet safely.
See you on Friday.
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2014
AllDayGreenTips:
Tip For Today(DAY 1 OF THE FREE TRIAL)

Use %5 of your bankroll to place each bet.

BRAZIL-SERIE B
Icasa Vs Parana Clube [BET Over 2.5 Goals]

Bet Won Match ended 1-2
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by overdrive(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2014
Ok in that case u will add d two days to still make it 7days.following u already.
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2014
overdrive:
Ok in that case u will add d two days to still make it 7days.following u already.

Yes I will, the 7 days must complete.
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Whobedatte(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2014
AllDayGreenTips:
No Valuable Tips Today And Tomorrow, I will be posting my next tips on Friday!

At AllDayGreenTips, I give my subscribers only sure tips whenever I get them, I don't give tips simply because I must give tips.

Be patience, Bet safely.
See you on Friday.
PLS HOW CAN WE GET TO HAVE YOURPIN , MOBILE NO, OR OTHER MEANS AT WHICH WE CAN GET TO SUBSCRIBE THANKS
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2014
Whobedatte:
PLS HOW CAN WE GET TO HAVE YOURPIN , MOBILE NO, OR OTHER MEANS AT WHICH WE CAN GET TO SUBSCRIBE THANKS

I will post all the details here on day 7 of the 7 days free trial.
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ok boss, I will pay on friday. Your tip won for me too yesterday.
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by bikerboy1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nice one.am following you already
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Billiodollars(f): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
i"m interested in this. Nairabet has consumed me financially and need to get back at them. i"m just starting so would love to see day 1 and 2 of your bets go well, then i'll make my payments once both bet day show WON!!. i missed day 1 would i get a seperate 7day trial?
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
I will be posting the friday tip in advance, as I have one sure tip for friday right now.
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tip For Friday 21-11-2014(Day 2 Of The 7 Days Free Trial)

AUSTRALIA - A LEAGUE
Perch Glory Vs Wellington Phoenix [BET Over 2.5 Goals]

I will be giving you more tips this weekend as there will be more league matches.
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Iyfy4real: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ok sir. following
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Akabay(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
AllDayGreenTips:

AUSTRALIA - A LEAGUE

I will be giving you more tips this weekend as there will be more league matches.
Following man.
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Ezone: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
FOLLOWING BOSS
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by hrykanu231(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2014
Following...
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by habbyy03: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by 2baga(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
reporting for classes
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Mystic1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
AllDayGreenTips:

AUSTRALIA - A LEAGUE

BET WON op thanks
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by TVTKOKO(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
AllDayGreenTips:

AUSTRALIA - A LEAGUE

guy,u're good !

Bet Day 2 chopped!!!
Keep it up
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by blueheart(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
AllDayGreenTips:

AUSTRALIA - A LEAGUE

Spot on Bruv. Grateful. If the upcoming ones are on target as this. Consider me a subscriber. That being said. Is there no other way one can sub apart from diamond bank. The branch of that bank is way out of my reach oo
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
AllDayGreenTips:
I joined this forum today to introduce my reliable football betting tips service to you. I will be giving you my paid tips in this thread free of charge for 7 days for you to confirm the reliability of my football betting tips service.

After the 7 days free trial, you will pay #2,000 only to subscribe and receive my tips in your email for another 30 days.

The minimal odd for each of my tips is 1.90(This may change depending on the bookmaker you use)

I will be posting one tip today to kick-start the 7 days free trial.

Feel safe to use my tips, they are reliable.
AllDayGreenTips
bro i need atleast 3 sure games with total odds about 3.55. help?
Re: Reliable Football Betting Tips... 7 Days Free Trial! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
blueheart:

Spot on Bruv. Grateful. If the upcoming ones are on target as this. Consider me a subscriber. That being said. Is there no other way one can sub apart from diamond bank. The branch of that bank is way out of my reach oo

I will be posting another access bank account too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segun Toriola Wins Commonwealth Games Quarter-final Match / Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) / UEFA Champions League 2015/2016 season Group Stage Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.