Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? (6951 Views)

Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? / Jonathan Not Acceptable, Buhari’s Supporters Will Cause Violence -sheik Guumi / Godfatherism In Nigeria's Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by izikjon(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hehehe I think the question should be "what will Obama do if he sees this pic" grin

soe:
The question should be what will happen if Asari Dokubo sees the pic

solid3:
The questions is, what will Abati & Doyin do when they see this pix?

Peterpan1:
I think you are all getting it wrong. The question is what will PDP do when they see this pix

2map:
grin'What will' invasion. Ma add mine, what will happen if the super mods move this to front page?

No10:
Nah,I think the question is,what will shekau say if he see's this pic? #JustAsking.

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by davo3286: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2014
Chukwutobi:
I just saw it on facebook and wondered what it will cause if the picture is real.
What do you think?

It's fake!
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by LajaLaba: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
Obama is not a muslim.
Who told u that?Obama na confirm Mujahideen grin grin
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by armadeo(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2014
The birth of a new trend.

What will.........

I said it first. Armadeo 2014.
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by akinsadeez(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2014
If the picture is real, it would change nothing. In fact it wouldn't have any effect on the elections next year. Nigeria is a sovereign nation and the opinion of Obama on the candidates will not move people or translate into votes. If there was an option for those in diaspora to vote, then maybe it might have a little effect.
The educated people in Nigeria are enlightened enough to know that Obama is in America and can not grasp the nuances of our politics nor understand the sufferings and yearnings of our people for him to be able to say that one candidate represents change. Those people who view Buhari as an unrepentant religious extremist will not change their long held view of him based on a picture like this.
Those that aren't educated don't care about Obama one way ur another, they just want to vite for their preferred candidate. Do you think Chinedu or kamoru in one village in the east or west cares a jot about Obama telling us to vote for buhari?

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by jobberman247: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2014
[size=40pt]It would make more sense if it was Jonathan holding that paper with "Vote For Buhari" on it grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by mekaboy(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2014
US will not support the taliban.
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by omenka(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2014
Simple photoshop joke like this don even dey make some of their hearts palpitate. gringrin

Op, I nor dey oo!! If someone drops dead here, its on you.

Ps: watch out, they'd soon create their own photoshop!! cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2014
Photoshop, lol. Even if it was true, do we take the word of a LAME DUCK, (according to Gorbachev) serious ?
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by megabyte2(f): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2014
It's photoshop
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by PhockPhockMan: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
Simple photoshop joke like this don even dey make some of their hearts palpitate. gringrin

Op, I nor dey oo!! If someone drops dead here, its on you.

Ps: watch out, they'd soon create their own photoshop!! cheesycheesy
What's this one saying?
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by omenka(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
What's this one saying?
This caveman, I've told you to always look the other way whenever you see me. You are a total nonentity in dire need of education.

There are lots of people who aren't aware of that shameful thread you created that exposed what you really are. Steer clear my mentions if you don't want me to exhume that thread.

#Degenerate bushman.
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by Mamaflex(f): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Just imagine say Na GEJ dey hold the paper. grin
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by denko(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
ANYBODY CAN DO ANYTHING

Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by Macwytt(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
yousee:
At least one million a.boki's will believe the pic.
Don't ask me, I've seen them argue over Drogba and all those cut and paste Aston Martins, villas and suitcases filled with cash on badly printed wallpapers

Lwkmd4h.....bro it thru o

Abokis ehn

Swaggxx Cafe Entertainment
@ ur service For all your awesome Parties
Contact @macwytt on twitter
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by omoiseselagba: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
patrick89:
you call this nice work? Hehhee no wonder you lots reason like someone with a caked brain!! Obama, is obviously laughing in that picture, if take close look at his satirical look on obama face, it depicts that "vote buhari so that our prophecy will come to pass"(Nigeria break up)
oti ya were
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by kart042000(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
solid3:
The questions is, what will Abati & Doyin do when they see this pix?
job things and maybe efcc visitors cheesy grin
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by PhockPhockMan: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
This caveman, I've told you to always look the other way whenever you see me. You are a total nonentity in dire need of education.

There are lots of people who aren't aware of that shameful thread you created that exposed what you really are. Steer clear my mentions if you don't want me to exhume that thread.

#Degenerate bushman.
Do your worst, who cares.
Stay out of Nairaland if you don't want to see me.

Mtcheeeew.
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by menesheh(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Am going to re-edit it to caption

GEJ TILL 2019

It is as simple as ABCD
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by gratiaeo(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
APC giving themselves unnecessary o-rgasm
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by denko(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gej all the way

Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by Aringarosa(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hehehe I think the question should be "what will Obama do if he sees this pic" grin
On point.
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by Aringarosa(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:

On point.
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by femicyrus(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
If you die on top politic matter, politicians will not remember your effort while they live in luxury with their family. So don't kill yourself when you see such pictures.
I support Buhari but not to the point of death but because I am tired of PDP and GEJ and their failures.
Stay alive Nigeria will be great again soon!

Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
LajaLaba:
Who told u that?Obama na confirm Mujahideen grin grin
Ignorance is a disease..
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
Up apc,up buhari,that is a nice work.what wil femi aribisala think-oh because obama is a muslim.is only a fo*l that wil not believe in change. God wants everyone to be wise by changing our way,altitude and our leaders.
for your mind Obama na muslim? or you have converted him?
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by asandigbo(f): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
pls you guys should stop giving atiku high blood pressure
Re: Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? by LajaLaba: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
Ignorance is a disease..
May the peace of Allah and undiluted love of Prophet Mohammad (s.a.a.w.) be with u.....Can i hear u say Ameen cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. / When You Mistakenly Say "SAI BABA" In A Petrol Station. (PICTURE) / The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.