Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! (98519 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2014

Waow! cheesy

Esteemed audience, we started this journey......precisely on the 9th day of November with an accrual of 55 contestants.

Today, with 10 contestants remaining in the race, we're almost at the finish line.

The young men you're about to see are handsome, they are hardworking, they have the desire to win, infact they are all winners!

In addition to viewing their pictures, we, #TeamJudges decided to publish their answers to select questions; uncut, unedited - for your perusal grin grin

Ladies and Gentlemen! Brace yourselves

To be

cool

Waaaoowwwed!!! cheesy grin

[size=14pt]As we present to you..............[/size]
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 1
This guy is intellectually sound, he is confident. He is a fine young man who believes in himself, He is a King In Different Dimensions (KIDD)…..He is….
KIDDABLINGZZ!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875143_kidda3_jpeg069fdb0696e212396ea89eb92d472227

So We Asked Kidda Questions We Used In Building His Profile. Here's How He Replied Certain Questions We Asked, In His Words smiley

1. May we meet you? Where are you from? How old are you? What's your course of study/occupation?

My names are Akan Edward Bisong. From kakwagom in Boki L.G.A of Cross River State. I am in my late teens.
Actually, i'm a University of Benin Medicine aspirant.

2. What makes you different from everyone else?

Well, everyone is different and unique in their own way. Am i different? Evaluating me as a different person depends on the factors people see in me as we come in contact with each other- One of which is the way i deal with everybody with due respect and sincerity.
For physical features it would be my dark complexion and deep voice.

3. What are your goals?

I have lots of goals- Both long-term and short-term. I set new goals for myself every single day but one long term goal of mine is to be a succesfull and well-known medical doctor who will be distinguished from his peers through hardwork and selfless service.

4. Why do you deserve to be crowned Mr NL?

I deserve to be crowned mr nairaland because i'm me. I know and believe i got all it takes to be mr nairaland. I couldn't comment on other contestants but deep down i'm sure i'm the complete package- intelligent, witty and humorous. I also have a great physique. I've got what i think most other candidates would find hard to beat.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875144_kidda2_jpeg96b2e7116320e78af033eb049186c203

Vote KIDDABLINGZZ For Mr Nairaland!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 2
He is not just an emperor, He is a king, a cheerful soul, this guy is dashing! He has the kind of build that would make ladies drool in affection. His name?
EMPERORKING20!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875146_emperor3_jpegfb86df449fd452321a1e29ec6c70ca96

So We Asked Emperor Questions We Used In Building His Profile. Here's How He Replied Certain Questions We Asked, In His Words smiley

1. May we meet you? Where are you from? How old are you? What's your course of study/occupation?

Of course! You may. I'm Deltan, Ukwuani LGA precisely. I'm 20yrs old *grinning*
I school at the University of Benin, Benin city, Edo state. Studying Accounting.

Well, if I were to coin it in one word, I'd say Simplicity.. Yup simplicity in every sense of the word. I dress simply, I talk simply, I'm simple minded.
Yeah!, I live in the moment, I'm carefree, I don't think a lot, I just DO grin

3. What are your goals?

Goals! Goals!! I simply want to best at whatever I do, in my occupation/career, every department whatsoever, as far as it concerns me, I'm cool with just being an all round best... Not much of goal is it? Or is it too much to ask?

Deserve! Well, I deserve to be crowned MR NL because I believe I influence people with my cheery demeanour and personality.
You know, lift up spirits, encourage, boost morale..If that can be done on NL, well, simply put, NL will cease to be just another massively populated forum and Who better do it than me?
Think of it this way, say Neldrizzy grin comes home super furious or worried, confused or whatever, then logs on to NL, then encounters MR NL (me), then suddenly stops being angry, worried or confused.. Wouldn't that be a breakthrough?
Now think of more scenarios like this, then deny the glaring fact that NL would be a tool which interferes and impacts positively in the lives of its members.
Seems pretty simple right? That's cause it is.. I'm simple minded after all.. The ability is innate grin
So being MR NL obviously increases my reach. I definitely can't do it with just my Moniker, heck! *chuckles*

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875152_emperor1_jpegc113e8e722140414b9a8a7d99e4091be

Vote EMPERORKING20 For Mr Nairaland!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 3
This guy is handsome, his physique has caused some to drool in admiration, He has a combo of good looks and brains; He is K-Wonderful! Ladies and Gentlemen, meet -
KWONDER!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871236_kwondertues14_jpeg54a0989a5081c883c0650836e49897c7

So We Asked Kwonder Questions We Used In Building His Profile. Here's How He Replied Certain Questions We Asked, In His Words smiley

I am Kingsley Uzochukwu. I hail from Nnewi-South LGA (Money Bags) in Anambra State, South - East Nigeria.
I am loving, caring... All the sweet things you say when you are chyking someone *giggles* I am in my early twenties.
I have a degree in Computer Science from Lagos State University. You know, nerd is the new cool, why not join the train I said to myself. On a more serious note, from a very young age, I have always loved computers.

We are all special and unique. But I like going against the odds, challenging the status quo. You can also call me a Maverick. Just tell me it can't be done then you will see the real me. That is how I get my kick.

3. What are your goals?

The world has gone digital. This is the Apps generation and the youths are in the forefront of this drive . For instance, in Sweden bills and coins represent 3 percent of their economy. Physical cash is almost obsolete there. My goal is to be a major provider of e-services and products that will enhance the life and productivity of Africans.

(laughs) I came into this competition without being aware of the politicking and behind the scenes activities involved. I didn't have the clout or popularity, but here I am at the final stages- I was not alone. With the help of so many Nlanders most especially 50caliber, rokiatu, Medunah, oloyede252 my campaign train gathered steam and has never stopped running. I believe I represent the Nigerian youth. We don't have it all - sound educational system, good roads, electricity, stable economic environment, but we still Push, we still hang on, we smile and laugh. That is why I believe I should be Mr-Nairaland. I may not have it all but I will push, I will give the 'populars' a run for their money. I may not have it all but I have YOU. Yes, YOU!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1872597_kwond_jpege9740491ef88fade1f7b10486aaa2cc8

Vote KWONDER For Mr Nairaland!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 4
He is handsome, he is jovial, he contributes meaningfully to this forum, He is disciplined; He is -
RILWAYNE001!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871250_rilwaynewed10_jpeg160d88cc5165dcba25d25f8b29304bec

So We Asked Rilwayne Questions We Used In Building His Profile. Here's How He Replied Certain Questions We Asked, In His Words smiley

I am Adigun Rithwan, from Ilorin Kwara state. I'm in my late teens. ND graduate from Kwara state polytechnic, did my Industrial Training
(IT) at Skye bank Plc, and on the verge of becoming a permanent staff soon, also planning a Direct Entry to the University of Ilorin.

I do away with inferiority complex and comparison, i.e. my honesty and originality i doubt other people have it, and i believe i have a
vision that nobody else have. i don't believe in el dorado and glamour, i turn off my data when i don't have anything worthwile to do
on the internet, i turn off my TV and put in practise and manifest on my vision, so i believe one day people will turn on there TV to watch
me after my vision might have come true. We walk the same path but on a different shoe.

3. What are your goals?

I was asked this particular question during my interview section of at skye business school, though in a different way, i was asked where i
see myself in 15/20 years, my reply was that i see myself in the CBN Gorvernor's office, not as a messenger or secretary but as the
Gorvernor himself, i forsee my signature on the Nigerian currency.

I've got all it takes goodlook, inteligent, smart, friendly, hardworking etc. Aside all this characteristics i believe my contributions to this site place me on a higher edge that other contestants.

Have been a member of Nairaland since last year june, and i believe i've contributed a lot to this site and i've gained a lot as well.

I've so far created about 80 threads ranging from political issues, religious issues, romantic threads sometimes jokes cos i love making
people happy, of which some made it to fp (atleast 30% of them). The science and technology section is not exempted, i've made a lot if
contributions to it as well before the NL data loss, 3 of my research on solar bodies which include stars and sun made FP. unfortunately i
lost those wonderful articles/threads to the data loss.

Few weeks ago i opened a thread to showcase the many likes i got from my comments on threads so far on NL, you can read it here as well... https://www.nairaland.com/1945448/anyone-ever-broken-nairaland-record

I believe with my little contributions to this site, i stand a chanceto be rewarded by chief seun osewa and MizMyColi, and i think this
platform should be reward me. Mr. NL should not be for handsome guys alone, but those who have made valuable contributions one way or the other to the growth of the site...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871251_rilwaynewed24_jpeg15814df65ff8990220ba5e49a88d4bb4

Vote RILWAYNE001 For Mr Nairaland!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 5
He is gentle, He’s a cutie. Nairaland’s good guy. He is humanistic, He has a humble spirit, I present to you -
CHIBWIKE!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871159_chibwikewed1_jpeg62b858535afe64e5532680370e389d48

So We Asked Chibwike Questions We Used In Building His Profile. Here's How He Replied Certain Questions We Asked, In His Words smiley

My names are Chibuike chukwuneke from Anambra State in Nigeria..am a twin..though not too identical...am currently studying Computer Science at Federal Ploytechnic Oko.

My mentality about life makes me different., I feel every one shud be given grace, because no one is actually perfect.

3. What are your goals?

My goal is to create an organisation that would help put smiles on the face of the poor, the needy, the sick and the helpless. Sometimes I feel that being healthy, intelligent and maybe handsome is not by my own doing. I was just given the grace, so thats why my heart reaches out to the unfortunate ones among us, I desire to be with them, help them, have fun with them and put smiles on their faces...i know i'd achieve that one day.

We all deserve to be crowned Mr NL, let the best man win.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871158_chibwiketue3_jpeg4046f788396f09ab5df50b4476263986

Vote CHIBWIKE For Mr Nairaland!

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 7
He is Handsome, He is Omo-Naija, He is an Edo boi, An epitome of humility…….He’s a real Niggah. He is….
NAIJABOIY!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871247_naijaboiywed31_jpeg14226d3eb5c30746ccb0b9a639218625

So We Asked Naijaboiy Questions We Used In Building His Profile. Here's How He Replied Certain Questions We Asked, In His Words smiley

I'm from edo state. I hail from the small town of sabongida-ora,owan west Local government of the state. I'm in my late teens.
I'm a Law student studying at the UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, Benin City.

I'm different from everyone else because of what I stand for. I like being me and being me is being real.

3. What are your goals?

My goal is to be a renowned Lawyer who fights for what is right,despite lawyers being tagged 'Liars'. I want to put a smile on the face of the oppressed in our society today. I want my impact to be felt even when i'm gone.

"Because I have all it takes and not because i'm popular on just a section on nairaland"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871246_naijaboiywed21_jpeg1409aebe83ab2b80eede78e3b4921170

Vote NAIJABOIY For Mr Nairaland!

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 12:10am On Nov 19, 2014
Contestant Number 8
He is fresh, He is sexy, He is handsome, He’s got grace, He’s got charisma, He is intellectually sound, He is………..
KULBOY!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871211_kulboytue1_jpegaf0f7f16f76d022b1f1e519180ec3f55

So We Asked Kulboy Questions We Used In Building His Profile. Here's How He Replied Certain Questions We Asked, In His Words smiley

I'm Kulboy. My Best friend nicknamed me Kulboy during our secondary school days and i adopted it as my monicker on Narialand and ever
since I've been stuck with the name but only on this forum though. I am from Rivers state and currently reside in Lagos.
I'm in My twenties and I still pray to God to grow younger, I no wan old grin.

I'm a Graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (B.Eng) from the Prestigious Igbinedion University Okada and currently about
fulfilling my Duties to The Nation via the Batch 'C' stream II N.Y.S.C scheme commencing on the 26th of November.

I have knack for learning different languages and presently I'm fluent in Eastern Ijaw, Yoruba, French and a little Hausa. Also the level of
self confidence/esteem I exude and My Uniqueness gives me an edge and differentiates me from the rest.

3. What are your goals?

According to Fyodor Dostoyevsky "The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.”
Therefore my life's goal is to find a cause I can dedicate my existence to, so that when I'm about leaving this world, I would be able to look back and smile knowing that I have left no regrets.

I deserve to be crowned Mr. Nairaland because i'm confident, good-looking, well polished, I have the style, the Grace, the class, the charm and most especially the Brain/intellect to represent this Great community Nairaland on any platform Globally.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871213_kulboytue3_jpeg873081a40d23051176fae93ec37e4158

Vote KULBOY For Mr Nairaland!

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2014
Contestant Number 9
He is Cute, He is an epitome of humility and respect……anywhere you see “10 types of…” on NL, whether it’s his moniker or not….just know He’s the brain behind it. His name?
TOSYNE2MUCH!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871278_tosynewed23_jpeg929c7ac192e4dae37693e87a28546313

So We Asked Tosyne Questions We Used In Building His Profile. Here's How He Replied Certain Questions We Asked, In His Words smiley

My name is Adekola Oluwatosin Adewale.
I'm a target oriented person, more so, I'm also a disciplined and self motivated person, a team maker, problems solver and I always pressure myself to get things done and I am a workaholic.
I have lived 9356 days on the surface of this earth, you think you are good in mathematics? Pick your pen and do some calculations Smiles , Well, am in my twenties
I'm a student of The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti studying Office Technology Management (HND I)

On what makes me different from anyone else, my originality, creativity and sincerity coupled with humility, according to my kind inbred manners, I talk and relate with both young and elderly people with respect regardless of the age difference.

3. What are your goals?

My goal in life is to be the best amongst my equals and serve as a source of blessings to others

Why do I deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland ? Haaaaa omo this kind kweshion use style carry weight but anyway sha I go try answer am noni (abeg make una no vote me out oooo grin ). I think I deserve to to be crowned Mr Nairaland just because of my creativity, humility and high level of tolerance. More so, I have never done anything worthy of banned by Nairaland moderators, na only anti spambot don spoil my clean sheet wink so you can see that I'm also a law abiding person grin, remember the attribute attached to winning this contest is not mainly based on your physically and facial looks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871277_tosynetue32_jpegba73e68155743bd3dfe60984fb91e3f9

Vote TOSYNE2MUCH For Mr Nairaland!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 1:09am On Nov 19, 2014
Contestant Number 11
He is in the diaspora, yet he hasn’t lost touch with his African heritage and pride, It so clearly reflects in his moniker. He is handsome, he is bold, he is……….
AMEFRICA!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871054_amefricawed1_jpeg76ba5a48af5c35b123220ad964a65563

So We Asked Amefrica Questions We Used In Building His Profile. Here's How He Replied Certain Questions We Asked, In His Words smiley

Sure, you may. My name is Olakunle Adewale, from Ibadan, Oyo State, (South-Western) Nigeria, (West) Africa, Planet Earth, Universe. *giggles*
I'm a witty, down-to-earth, and level-headed guy, I am me, all that I'm not make me what I am. I am awesome 'cause it ends in 'me', when I sneeze or cough I make sure I cover my mouth and nose, so you don't catch my awesomeness. *smiles* I stopped going to the gymnasium, because we're just not working out.

I was born on March 23rd and I’m in my late teens.
I was studying History and Diplomatic Studies at Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, before proceeding here to University of Prince Edward Island, Canada where I am studying my dream course “Political Science”.

I wouldn’t wanna say I’m different from others, because according to the Political Philosopher Jean-Jacques Rouseau, he says “In the state of nature men are equal.” Rousseau sees the private property as a source of inequality, mutual dependence and jealousy: “The destruction of equality was attended by the most terrible disorders. Usurpation by the rich, robbery by the poor, and the unbridled passions of both, suppressed the cries of natural compassion and still feeble voice of justice, and filled man with avarice, ambition, and vice. Between the title of the strongest and that of first occupier, there arouse perpetual conflicts, which never ended but in battle and bloodshed.”
Literally, what makes me different from others are not limited to one; simplicity and originality they are.

3. What are your goals?

After graduating, I intend to take my studies further and find a suitable role within an international organization (United Nations), ideally with specific focus on assisting people who have been displaced over the years due to war, famine, flood, and other natural disasters, before coming home and lead my Home Country, my aim is to becoming the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria one day and I’m working hard towards that. These are my goals.

Every contestant in this competition deserves to be crowned Mr Nairaland, If I had my way, I’d crown them the title. But, over the past months that I’ve been here, I’ve recommended Nairaland to my Professors and Classmates who are pretty much interested in Nigerian Politics, I can assure you, there are at least 2 of my professors here, and like 3 of my classmates (either as a guest or a registered member), who knows maybe being crowned the Mr. Nairaland title would be at least the reward of taking Africa’s largest forum to my school. *smiles* and I can as well boast to them, I’m now the face of the forum for the mean time. *winks*

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871053_amefricatue3_jpegf1001330ca4b670abe6fbcaf6fc36495

Vote AMEFRICA For Mr Nairaland!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 1:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Contestant Number 13
This guy is handsome, he has a killer smile, he’s a charmer, In just a few days, he has gone viral on NL, winning the hearts of many. He reminds me of Dbanj’ aura and charm grin I’m talking of none other than -
CHRISVIRAL!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871176_chrisviralwed2_jpeg826bdfa389a7dfcf8d199e5e868ba58d

So We Asked Chris Questions We Used In Building His Profile. Here's How He Replied Certain Questions We Asked, In His Words smiley

I am Christopher C Oleh, second son and child out of a family of six, born and partly raised in the North (shendam, Abuja) and the East (Abakaliki And Aba) my parents moved alot, never had a stable residence. I have a good command of Igbo, English, Hausa and a little french.
I'm from isuochi in Umuneochi LGA of Abia State.
In my Early twenties.
I was a student of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Calabar, but had to defer my admission because I got a scholarship to Study Engineering at McGill University.

That's simple, smiles* being me makes me different, i'm always straight with people, I don't sugar coat the truth or tell you what you want to hear, I tell it as it is.
I am also a determined person, why do I say so, I have been through and is still going through a lot of problems but i'm still head strong, focused and still on the path to where I want to be.
Sometimes I get remarks like, your too honest, too full of yourself but then again, that's just what has made me who I am today, so if I should change, who do I change to?
I have a way of adding humour to everything.

3. What are your goals?

A Lot of people have asked me this question a number of times,from their faces, I know they were shocked with my answers...
I might end up becoming an Engineer tomorrow or a Medical Doctor, it's not certain, but these aren't my goals for life...

Having spent the early part of my life living in a rural settlement in shendam Plateau state and the later stage in Aba, I have met a lot of people and gone through a lot of circumstances, all of which has contributed to the person that I am.
Every day, on my way to and from school, my father's shop and church on sundays, I see infant kids below the ages of six lying along the road side with their tennage mothers begging for arms from passer bys, I see deformed children, ill people both young and old, accident victims, all roaming the streets soliciting for help and food from residents. Most of these people sleep under brigdes, all depending on the arms they could gathered from mercy givers for their survival.
My heart is always filled with pity and I can relate the feelings and pains they are passing through cause I was once nearly in their shoes

My goal is to be a source of care for atleast a good number of this individuals, to help solve their feeding and shelter problems, ofcourse I can't achieve this alone, that is why I intend to use my education and exposure to draw the attention of philantropists, NGOs, and other foundations to help provide fund and basic life amenities to help meet the needs and demands of this less privelegded individuals.
Moreso, when I graduate and gain a full time employment, I will invest 70% of my income in the foundation, with the dream of caring for about two hundred children by 2025. My foundation will also empower grown youths to venture into self bussiness like basket weaving, clothing and other trading business, children in this foundation would be helped to develop their talents and work with them to help provide financially for them and their families.
The main function of this foundation is to make sure a large number of youths are educated, the job of changing nigeria cannot be achieved by just an individual alone, therefore by educating my fellow youths, some into Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Congress Men and Teachers, so that together we all can fight and make Africa a better place, safe for the future generation.

Alongside my dream of been the first nigerian to be honoured with an nobel prize in applied science I also have future intentions of running for a seat in the government office in nigeria, I will utilise this opporturnity to concentrate resources to the development of rural areas, providing basic social amenities (boreholes, public schools, good roads, infastrutures e.t.c), improving child rights and increasing the rate of African child education.
I have a lot of dreams for the future but I'm not a dreamer.

There is a saying "Youth equals potentials" I am young and I represent potentials.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871175_chrisviralwed1_jpeged3f89bca4a2932e7dcbc320eef95e8e

Vote CHRISVIRAL For Mr Nairaland!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 1:30am On Nov 19, 2014

And those! ^^^ Ladies and Gentlemen, are our 10 Semi Finalists.

Our duty is to save 5 contestants, quite easy if you ask us cheesy

Yours might be daunting, because you have to save just 5

This Round Is Devoid Of Groups! smiley

There Shall Be No Tagging Of Judges

There Shall No Quoting.

Ladies and Gentlemen, vote wisely smiley

Voting starts by 10:00am and ends at 6pm (WAT)

RULES

Every member registered on or after 20th October is ineligible to vote. If they do, the vote is void on arrival wink.

Contestants can vote for themselves.

Insulting any contestant/judge/moderator is highly prohibited. Defaulters will be banned.

Nairalanders are known for their sagacity and co-operation, hence we're appealing; No Campaigning On The Thread Whatsoever.
We don't want the thread turning into a market place, do we? smiley

No soliciting for votes.

No contestant should make demeaning/derogatory comments about others or the contest. Make sure we don't see it because if we do, 10 of such contestant's votes will be deducted.

Please co-operate with the mods and admin.

Feel free to mail us for any complaint.

Do not vote with alternate accounts and if you do, make sure we don't find out. The ban may be permanent.

In all let us make us all have a wonderful voting experience.

Let the voting(s) begin!!!!!!!! cheesy

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 1:37am On Nov 19, 2014
[size=14pt]
How To Vote.
[/size]

Simple smiley
Below is an example:-

Just Type -
I vote
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxx

And that's all!

Remember, you can vote a maximum of 5 contestants and a minimum of 1 contestant.

Good Luck Guys, Happy Voting Experience. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 1:38am On Nov 19, 2014
[size=14pt]Nairalanders are known for their sagacity and co-operation, hence we're appealing; No Campaigning On The Thread Whatsoever.
We don't want the thread turning into a market place, do we? smiley

No soliciting for votes.[/size]
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 1:39am On Nov 19, 2014
[b]

Esteemed members of the audience.

Dear contestants.

Nairaland(ers)

Before the declaration of tonight's results, we'd like to make a few announcements.

We Observed With Utter Dismay, The Rate At Which Alternate Accounts And Multiple Votes Besieged This Thread Today.

^^^ As a result, during voting in the final round of this competition, slated to hold, Saturday 22 Nov. 2014, 5 Judges shall be tagged to the 5 finalists on that day..

Thanks for your cooperation.
We love you all kiss

And Now!

To the business of the night cool

Here's you voted.

Naijaboiy - 227 Votes
Kulboy - 169 Votes
Tosyne2much - 146 Votes
Emperorking20 - 115 Votes
Chibwike - 115 Votes

^^^ And Those! Ladies and Gentlemen, Are Our Five Finalists For Mr NL - Dec. 2014 Edition.

Amefrica - 113 Votes
Kwonder - 86 Votes
Chrisviral - 82 Votes
Kiddablingzz - 81 Votes
Rilwayne001 - 69 Votes

That, would be all for tonight.
Till we come your way again, I remain humbly me, Mizmycoli.

Best Regards from Abumikey, Dygeasy, EzePromoe, Farano, Pasqal09, Kachisbarbie, and Teeo.

It's a Goodnight. smiley

[/b]
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2014
I vote Naijaboiy

I vote Emperorking20

I vote Tosyne2much

I vote KiddaBlingzz

I vote Rilwayne001

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by ionsman: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2014
I vote tosyne2much, naijaboiy, kulboy and emperorking20.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by kingphilip(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2014
I VOTE
KIDDABLINGZZ,
NAIJABOIY,
CHIBWIKE,
EMPERORKINGS20,
TOSYNE2MUCH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by dammyg319(f): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2014
I vote naijaboiy and tosyne2much

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by uchihahinata: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2014
I vote Naijaboiy

I vote Emperorking20

I vote Tosyne2much

4 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2014
I vote Naijaboiy

I vote Rilwayne001

I vote Tosyne2much

I vote Amefrica

I vote Kiddablingzz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2014
Let's vote wisely grin

Pleα̇se let them extend the time o.

Cus they opened the thread late angry

And FP please. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MissSlimbody(f): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2014
I vote

Tosyne2much
Kulboy
Naijaboiy
Rilwayne001
Chibwike

3 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Guykhena(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2014

I vote,
Naijaboiy
Chibwike
Kwonder
Kulboy

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Enoquin(f): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2014
I vote
Naijaboiy
Kulboy
Tosyne2much
Emperorking20
Chrisviral

Goodluck guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by vedaxcool(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2014
I wisely vote rilwayne001.

Dazz all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by ionsman: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2014
Mizmycoli.....please move this to front page now if possible so we can have unbiased voting. Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by naijaboiy: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2014
benromeo39,,pamcode,,machineX
Lilmaxfidel,,tashamania,,chubbyT,,
Thebossman,,suley316,,imas,,madcow1
Holyb,,freshtomato,,mesoade,,trendiitee
Chiefololade,,donsmall94,,ojingbe.

The time is now...please come and cast your votes embarassed
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by dolapoKeji(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2014
I vote Amefrica

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2014
Guykhena:

I vote,
Naijaboiy
Chibwike
Guykhena please add kwonder n kulboy please biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.