Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted (1888 Views)

Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? / For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by displayme(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Does anybody know how to manage a wife that is always looking for a way to make the husband angry.
I have tried everything I know good and bad but yet they are not working. I have tried leaving the house and yet that was not successful.
Please does anybody that is married to a Nigerian woman leaving abroad knows how to manage this type of woman ?
We both can't communicate without leading to quarrel.

I really wish there was an instruction booklet that came with women.

Please if you are having same issue speak out or if you know the solution please help.
My wife is really pressing my anger button.
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by abila122: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
ok
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Is she bored or something? undecided
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by cococandy(f): 12:24am On Nov 19, 2014
Sorry o
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by coogar: 12:51am On Nov 19, 2014
displayme:
Does anybody know how to manage a wife that is always looking for a way to make the husband angry.
I have tried everything I know good and bad but yet they are not working. I have tried leaving the house and yet that was not successful.
Please does anybody that is married to a Nigerian woman leaving abroad knows how to manage this type of woman ?
We both can't communicate without leading to quarrel.

I really wish there was an instruction booklet that came with women.

Please if you are having same issue speak out or if you know the solution please help.
My wife is really pressing my anger button.

how did you meet her? what's her background? you cannot be helped until you tell us a bit more about the quarrelsome wife.
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by bellong: 12:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Maybe she is sex starved.

Take her to the inner core of Jerusalem and I promise you, she will never remain the same.
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by displayme(m): 12:58am On Nov 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Is she bored or something? undecided

well i can't for one tell if she is bored, if she is bored i expect her to speak out and that may help issues. i can't tell from an egg if its going to be a Hen or a Rooster .
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by displayme(m): 1:00am On Nov 19, 2014
bellong:

Take her to the inner core of Jerusalem and I promise you, she will never remain the same.

she is always at Jerusalem I promise you that wink
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by displayme(m): 1:03am On Nov 19, 2014
coogar:

how did you meet her? what's her background? you cannot be helped until you tell us a bit more about the quarrelsome wife.

well we meet as everybody in the world meet. first date, second date and so on with the date. my issue is how would you manage a woman that knows your anger button.
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by displayme(m): 1:04am On Nov 19, 2014
cococandy:
Sorry o
thanks for your sympathetic comment but that is not a solution. angry
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by coogar: 1:05am On Nov 19, 2014
displayme:

well we meet as everybody in the world meet. first date, second date and so on with the date. my issue is how would you manage a woman that knows your anger button.

what's her background?
fresh from the boat or foreign born?
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by displayme(m): 1:06am On Nov 19, 2014
abila122:
ok
thanks for saying "OK" at least you would be counted as making an effort grin
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by displayme(m): 1:07am On Nov 19, 2014
coogar:

what's her background?
fresh from the boat or foreign born?

Born Nigerian but we meet her in the uk smiley
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by coogar: 1:29am On Nov 19, 2014
displayme:

Born Nigerian but we meet her in the uk smiley

and what does she do?
why is she always looking for your trouble? have you spoken to her parents about her rotten attitude?
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by displayme(m): 1:47am On Nov 19, 2014
coogar:

and what does she do?
why is she always looking for your trouble? have you spoken to her parents about her rotten attitude?

As an individual i have spoken to her and even her parents. i guess she just want to be that way.
i think most of her behaviour is as a result of the advice she get from this forum, if i may mention she is your fan. so i am using this opportunity to ask you to advise your followers, maybe there is something that you people discuss on this forum that makes her want to be like ...... well i don't know what to say.
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by coogar: 1:55am On Nov 19, 2014
displayme:

As an individual i have spoken to her and even her parents. i guess she just want to be that way.
i think most of her behaviour is as a result of the advice she get from this forum, if i may mention she is your fan. so i am using this opportunity to ask you to advise your followers, maybe there is something that you people discuss on this forum that makes her want to be like ...... well i don't know what to say.

your wife is my fan? cheesy grin

ok, at this stage i have to confess.....
we have a coven & we hold weekly meetings on how to make husbands suffer. don't worry - in the next meeting, i would tell her to tone it down a bit. i think she's going overboard with this & that's not the plan. it's meant to be a gradual process to emasculate nigerian husbands......

3 Likes

Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 19, 2014
bellong:

I have to say my wife is very troublesome too and I think the above recommendation will help.
However, I don't understand that second sentence, can you please explain further? cool
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by bellong: 6:12am On Nov 19, 2014
displayme:

she is always at Jerusalem I promise you that wink

She may be at Jerusalem but may not reach the mount of transfiguration. She has to get to a level she bursts into praise and worship while at Jerusalem. At that point, she is on the mountain and she will surely stop all her adult tantrums..... wink

Sit her down, ask her calmly, when she is in a good mood, her reasons for always looking for a way to make you angry. Tell her to be sincere and honest with you on it. When/if she tells you, you can also talk about the things you don't like about her. You guys can reach a compromise from there. You need to be tactful about it so it doesn't degenerate to a blame game rather than solutions seeking intended.

Examine yourself thoroughly if by chance you are doing somethings subconsciously causing her to be emotionally imbalance leading to tantrums. What do you used to do for her in the past that you don't do anymore? How often do you compliment or appreciate her efforts, beauty etc? Do you express deep love for and to her or you act like an old emperor at home? Search and examine yourself.....

If after doing all the above, she refused to change, book an appointment with a psychiatrist. Tell her you are taking her out and after light shopping, make a detour to the psychiatrist so she can be thoroughly evaluated. One of the screws in her brain may need professional reset...... cool

1 Like

Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by bellong: 6:18am On Nov 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

I have to say my wife is very troublesome too and I think the above recommendation will help.
However, I don't understand that second sentence, can you please explain further? cool

You will have to book a personal appointment for further clarification of the second sentence. Your wife will be happy for it... tongue tongue

It is a state of "spiritual, physical and emotional excitement" where all burdens are lifted during a deliverance session. You need a practical example?

When you transform your gender, hopefully your husband can deliver you from tantrums through this deliverance... tongue

1 Like

Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2014
displayme:

displayme:

Fake Ar-se thread
He cant give any background information just looking for a way to blame it on nairaland
Bores teenager, go and read ya book

1 Like

Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by Odunharry(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2014
An igbo man who survived a
ghastly car accident found himself
on d hospital Bed when he woke.
He looked around and saw his 3
sons there.
Man: it's good that you're all here

Wife: yes Nna anyi, we need to all
be by your side at this time.

Man: that's wonderful, but who con
dey shop abeg?
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by cococandy(f): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2014
coogar:

your wife is my fan? cheesy grin

ok, at this stage i have to confess.....
we have a coven & we hold weekly meetings on how to make husbands suffer. don't worry - in the next meeting, i would tell her to tone it down a bit. i think she's going overboard with this & that's not the plan. it's meant to be a gradual process to emasculate nigerian husbands......
cheesy grin
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
bellong:

You will have to book a personal appointment for further clarification of the second sentence. Your wife will be happy for it... tongue tongue

It is a state of "spiritual, physical and emotional excitement" where all burdens are lifted during a deliverance session. You need a practical example?

When you transform your gender, hopefully your husband can deliver you from tantrums through this deliverance... tongue

The doctor said I cannot change back embarassed
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by bellong: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

The doctor said I cannot change back embarassed

Your doctor is quack. Sack him. I can re-engineer you to an hermaphrodite not talking of restoring you to default gender.

Do you now do e-shits and real shits? cheesy
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
bellong:

Your doctor is quack. Sack him. I can re-engineer you to an hermaphrodite not talking of restoring you to default gender.

Do you now do e-shits and real shits? cheesy

bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
A lil bit of e-shits don't kill nobody tongue
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by bellong: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
A lil bit of e-shits don't kill nobody tongue

I will send some e-shits your way then....
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
bellong:

I will send some e-shits your way then....

Lol..... cheesy
My siggy was actually never meant for people like you smiley
You can bombard me with e-shits anytime smiley
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by bellong: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

Lol..... cheesy
My siggy was actually never meant for people like you smiley
You can bombard me with e-shits anytime smiley

Noted...
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
bellong:

Jisos! *Does sign of the cross and sprinkles holy water*

We've lost the only surviving "born again" man on NL. cry tongue
Re: Are All Women Quarrel Defaulted by bellong: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Phema:

Jisos! *Does sign of the cross and sprinkles holy water*

We've lost the only surviving "born again" man on NL. cry tongue

Trust me, I am still a virgin in spirit and in flesh.

Flesh and blood did not reveal that info to me... cool

(1) (Reply)

Whose Death Was The Most Painful? / See Me See Wahala / My Brother's Traditional Marriage Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.