Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? (39148 Views)

Where Do You See Your Self 5 Years From Now? / What The Human Face Might Look Like 100,000 Years From Now / Remove Few Years From Your Age Naturally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by vexxy(f): 1:33am On Sep 27, 2005
Have you ever thought about where you'll be five years from now?  Will you be finished school?  If so, what do you plan on doing?

Do you plan on being married at that time?  Starting a family?  Continuing your education?

Let's see. . . .

In five years I plan on having my masters and license to practice psychology. I will be embarking on my internship and starting on my PhD in the field. I'm not sure yet if I will go into clinical psychology or counseling. I have also yet to decide whether I will work in a school or in a private practice.

But I'm interested about you.

What are you goals?

Where do you see yourself in five years?
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by WesleyanA(f): 1:44am On Sep 27, 2005
five years from now, i'll be a senior or junior in college(yale, duke, wesleyan, wiliams, . . one of these colleges/U to be exact.)  cool

possible changes will be made to that list next year since i have to consider stuff like financial aid.. . . yale and duke stays on the list though. if i don't get accepted into either one of them  (for now, they're just dream schools) i'll have to consider one of my safety or better still, match schools (loyola, Umich e.t.c).
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by vexxy(f): 1:47am On Sep 27, 2005
What do you plan on studying, Wesley? cheesy
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by Seun(m): 1:51am On Sep 27, 2005
In five years I should be financially secure, and very comfortable. I should be able to move from country to country as I wish. I should be recently married or just about to. I should be running a fast-growing business empire with national reach and going international.

The way to achieve all this is to take one step at a time. Even if it takes more than 5 years, no problem!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by WesleyanA(f): 1:56am On Sep 27, 2005
undecided (aka. confused).

i'm just going to do the general stuff (liberal arts).
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by nddy(m): 4:54am On Sep 27, 2005
five years from now i should be out of college probably, in Law school, I should also be thinking about giving up my present lifestyle. Also i should be thinking of taking over from my Dad's business, Maybe have a stable gurlfriend or Fiancee. And i leave the rest for GOd coz man proses and God disposes

1 Like

Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by Latoya(f): 5:08am On Sep 27, 2005
Five years from now I should be working, have my own designer label on clothes, bags, shoes, make up, and perfumes. I should be able to complete my orphanage building. I should be engaged plannig on settling down. I also might be doing my masters or Phd then - it depends.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by kazey(m): 5:09am On Sep 27, 2005
Settled in Nigeria. smiley
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by WesleyanA(f): 5:11am On Sep 27, 2005
latoya, just make sure you send me an invitation card. grin
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by hotangel2(f): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2005
Five years from now, I would be a registered Nurse (RN), working and getting paid real good. I'll be taking part-time medicine class, have a Fiance(e)/trustworthy boyfriend, be a really comfortable and independent woman.

That's how I see myself five years from now. After five years from now, I will definitely be planning on achieving more. smiley
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by angelak(f): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2005
In five years time i should have done my masters and working in a very nice/ high paying place. Also i should be married to a very responsible guy and have 2 kids.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by nike4luv(f): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2005
in 5years i'll be in the university studying medicine..maybe moved to London or somewhere in USA by then
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by cushman(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2005
In 5 years, i hope to finish my m.sc, get a well paid job, settle down and get married.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by mosiate(f): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2005
five years form now i should be in husband house,also i be a chartered accountant working and earing good income,maybe preparing for the second child most importantly i should be comfortable and happy.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by onore(f): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2005
[color=#000099][/color] wink[b][/b]
i shoulb b working with a fat salary ,and with my second baby
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by salako: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2005
In five yrs i am going to find Seun, and travel the world with him, because he is the kinda guy that remembers who helped him get to the top. Then ill probably go back home to the clinic where Vexxy will spoon feed me 'happy' pills! grin
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by vexxy(f): 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2005
I'll do more than that, ajsalako. I'll even give you all of the news you like and engage in interesting conversations with you.

Since old people love to talk, I'll also let you tell me of your traveling adventrues with Seun. I won't even complain if you tell me the same story time and time again. I'll smile and react as if it's my first time hearing it. wink
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by Scorpio(f): 2:49am On Oct 28, 2005
Five years from now, i should be out of skool with degrees in the RPN and RN programs, should be gettin ready to go in for my masters in whichever one(i'll know by then), should be seriously interested in someone and should be thinkin abt gettin married. Oh, i should be in the beginning phase of building my hospital in Benin by then.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by icingbaby(f): 12:39am On Nov 02, 2005
five year from now, I will have my degree in RN, and maybe have my own business.have my own house.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by tamia(f): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2005
5 years from now I'll be a Pharmacy Doctor (God so willing) n i'll be makin' big money and be gettin' ready to marry the next year! In God i trust.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2005
ope 2 have attained ma degree in law[LLB]
plus in da arms of da 1 i luv cool cool
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by whiteshark(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2005
Five years from now.......... I go don hold die.. I would have completed my farm by that time and I would be into politics fully. I should have a wifey and education thing over by then and I would be looking at my first $10mil by then
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by dejiolowe: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2005
in 1/2 a decade's time. i should be 3 years from my retirement. by 4/5 of a decades time, it would be the time to pick the chalk. i want to be a teacher for life.

boring, but am willing to get my reward in heaven
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by Scorpio(f): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2005
Depends on the area as in what grade u want to teach, it isn't that borin. my mom is a teacher and  she has the lil kids, during the festive periods and all the unnessary holidayz, it's like she got gifts from everyone on our street. those are the best times  tongue cheesy it's a good profession tho.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2005
I'll be in Uni studying Law 'Cos I hope to be a Solicitor someday!
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by saalma(f): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2006
hello people,
five yrs 4rm now,I'll be a grauate of geology and Mining, and ve served probably I'll be married sha after which I'll be doing my masters in environmental geology or mineral processing.we,ll see sha God willing.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by babymine(f): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2006
Five Years From Now..Wow! I'd be married to my soul mate, with two lovely kids. Would be at the peak of my career n definitely a STAR everyone would love to reckon with. You feel me? wink
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by EddyTells(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2006
In five years i should have been married with twin babies.
I 'd be at the peak of my career and a financial principality back in Nigeria.
I wld have made up my mind on establishing my own business.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by babwilms(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2006
Newly wed, with a house in the UK in me and my wife name. Also a man with first class degree in MEng Aeronatics with a good job working for Boeing ir Airbus along with a diploma. I got to work hard for that ish and plenty of God's blessing.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by babwilms(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2006
sorry for the spelling mistakes
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by dominobaby(f): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2006
5 yrs from now, academicaly i shd be a graduate n have my masters degree.would b working in d biggest n best Telecoms/Networking company, whilst running my own business. Would be married n expecting our second child, all by His grace.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by dominobaby(f): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2006
5 yrs from now, academicaly i shd be a graduate n have my masters degree.would b working in d biggest n best Telecoms/Networking company, whilst running my own business. Would be married n expecting our second child, all by His grace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? / NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues / Stampede On Ketu Overhead Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.