Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? (39145 Views)

Where Do You See Your Self 5 Years From Now? / What The Human Face Might Look Like 100,000 Years From Now / Remove Few Years From Your Age Naturally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by mide2(f): 2:53am On Jan 01, 2007
I will be where and what God wants/plan for me to be.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by trendy(f): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2007
in hollywood
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by acidrop(f): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2007
married according 2 my dad embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by 9ja4eva: 9:13am On May 01, 2007
Where God has destined me to be
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by omogenaija(f): 12:50am On Aug 27, 2007
5 years from now i will be grown mentally ,  be in a serious stable relationship ,  choosing to work full-time , going to law school , or working in a big company ,  and i will be throwing my mom the biggest 50th birthday party ever God's willing and everyone is invited  smiley
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by omoge25(f): 5:37am On Aug 27, 2007
5years from now, i would have finished school, gotten married/start a family and moved to canada.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by Jezgirl(f): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2008
5 years 4rm now, i wld ave completed my masters, workin in one of d world biggest pharmaceutical company, get married and start a family. {AMEN}. smiley
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by Emad(f): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2008
five years from now i see myself a a drug baroness in Harlem
grin grin just kidding

i dont really know what i want to do may be get into fashion designing , or writing African literature
i dont know i really need prayers because i nova ever see man wey e useless pass me
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by welli(f): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2008
a purposeless life,where there is no vision,the people perish.says the bible.we all have dreams bt one thing is sure,not all dreams will be fulfilled.bt, five years frm now:i should have graduated frm the uni,posses something i can look unto and be proud i have archived,and most importantly i would have put smiles on the faces of alotta people and make them see reasons to live.you and i know u need money to do all these so no need adding that my acc will be fat bcus to archive all these it needs "money" and that wil never be a problem.thank god for the day i was born bcus that day a star among stars was born
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by chrisoml(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2008
I would be in any place God wants me to be.
For me, probably planing for retirement grin
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by ebam(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2008
In five years from now, I hope to have graduated from Cambridge with a 1st Class degree in Engineering.

Hopefully I will be headhunted go into Engineering/Investment Banking, be in my first job and be thinking of how I can make the most out of my life, since I would have just finished uni!
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by chessguru(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2008
five years from now i see my self playing with super grand masters at linares,

married to a lovely lady not a chess queen with a billion pounds in my account
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by Moyola(f): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2008
see mahsef with ma luvlie grand chindren!! tongue
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by ud4u: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2008
I suppose to have achieved all my heart desires.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by dgreatrock(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2009
Far from here.
lol
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by chiido: 2:39am On Oct 12, 2009
well i see myself as d next obama
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by selencious(f): 12:45am On Jan 23, 2010
I would sure be married to my fiance;alive and healthy to the glory of God. I would have bought my own house(mansion), 2 other cars, I would have given birth to at least 2 kute children. I would own mi own company and I would be a contractor. I see myself as a chosen generation, a royal priesthood,happily married, should have traveled to different countries on vacation. I see myself around different countries giving to the poor and needy, especially in Africa. I would have established my own charity organization;cos that has always been my dream. I see myself more actively involved in God's work;I love to work for God. I pray and hope that my dreams and future plans come to manisfestation in Jesus name. Let God's will be done
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by bio10: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2010
Five years from now , I see myself completing my masters in Chemical engineering , starting a software company , I see myself at the top of my profession or business, In five years time , I believe that I will be catering abundantly to my family (sibblings , parents ,guardians e.t.c) , enrol for a PhD in chemical engineering , start a foundation for the less privileged, In short in five year's time I hope the revolution I will start will have begun!
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by Dejipumpin(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
Five years from now, by the special grace & favour of God, I would have completed my masters, be on top of my career, married to my lovely fiancee and also completed my home. In doing this, I see myself adding value to people's lives and affecting lives positively, with God on my side.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2010
18509 -views
89 -response

this is the dumbest thread i have seen on nL
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by tripleaaa1: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2010
watch out 4 triple a , cos he's gonna be one of the best artistes in nigeria grin
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by sollie: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2010
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by iice(f): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2010
I see myself where i always see myself. . .on the beach, dozing in a hammock.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by babymine(f): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2010
mide2:

I will be where and what God wants/plan for me to be.

Best answer. Same here. cheesy
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by makajibbz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2010
i see myself preparing for the new season after winning in brazil2014 world cup. *nt neccessarily 4naija*,  by God's perfect grace.
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by favouredjb(f): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2010
I will be in the good place God has destined me to be,with my own family and a thrivin biz or career.let your will be done o lord n preserve us all till then
Re: Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? by kandiikane(m): 3:25am On Aug 22, 2011
It is now 2011, 6 years from the first post. .All your dreams come true?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues / Stampede On Ketu Overhead Bridge (Photos) / See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.