Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) (29715 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / National Theatre, Lagos Gets Face-Lift (photo) / Buy A Plot Of Land With C Of O@awoyaya Ajah@the Rate Of 4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 6:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Re

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 6:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Te

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 6:24am On Jan 23, 2015
Aw

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 6:28am On Jan 23, 2015
At

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 6:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Tt

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 6:31am On Jan 23, 2015
Yy

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 6:32am On Jan 23, 2015
smiley

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
wink
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by keziah123: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Muyesky:

My apologies for the delay in response sir. The leakage is as a result of not the polyethylene bag not covering the edges very well if at all it was used. If really you have followed the steps I highlighted on the stages then the only thing left is to create another man hole to suck out water before using the water cement again. That should work.
thanks.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Muyesky:

Sealing the base of the septic tank:
1. Drain out existing and flowing water from the tank with a pumping machine
2. Pack out already settled mud
3. Introduce hollow blocks to the base in a bed like form
4. Cut planks to size of the tank to form a bed on the already laid blocks. This is to lift the base of the ground
5. Introduce a man hole that will serve as the means to suck out water after casting the base
6. Introduce granite to all edges around the tank to serve as blockage for any missed hole
7. Introduce polythene to cover the laid bed as a form of preventing any leakages
8. Mix sand, granite, normal cement and water sealant together and cast away.

You sure know your onion bro.well done man.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by mufutau55(m): 3:35am On Feb 15, 2015
euromilion:

You sure know your onion bro.well done man.

Euromillion, I was following everything... I wish you didn't make the bad decision.

Hajji M.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 4:37am On Feb 15, 2015
more from the pop installation cool

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 4:38am On Feb 15, 2015
smiley

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
mufutau55:

Euromillion, I was following everything... I wish you didn't make the bad decision.

Hajji M.

My brother,I've learnt my lesson.in my life there's no rooms for regrets.i'll make a correction and move on,I'll not let some ego maniacs hold me down.

Thanks for all yr care and advice.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by EndiaSami: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
hello muyesky. can i have your email address please . thank you
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 1:44am On Feb 16, 2015
EndiaSami:
hello muyesky. can i have your email address please . thank you

muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 4:21am On Mar 06, 2015
Tr

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 4:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Oy

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 4:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Gy

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 4:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Oi

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 4:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Gy

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 4:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Hy

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 4:33am On Mar 06, 2015
By

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 4:35am On Mar 06, 2015
Go

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 4:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Or

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 4:38am On Mar 06, 2015
Yt

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 4:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Ji

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
cool
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by tsiriman(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Muyesky:

Sealing the base of the septic tank:
1. Drain out existing and flowing water from the tank with a pumping machine
2. Pack out already settled mud
3. Introduce hollow blocks to the base in a bed like form
4. Cut planks to size of the tank to form a bed on the already laid blocks. This is to lift the base of the ground
5. Introduce a man hole that will serve as the means to suck out water after casting the base
6. Introduce granite to all edges around the tank to serve as blockage for any missed hole
7. Introduce polythene to cover the laid bed as a form of preventing any leakages
8. Mix sand, granite, normal cement and water sealant together and cast away.
wink

Hello sir,

Will this soakaway be emptied from time to time?
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
tsiriman:

Hello sir,

Will this soakaway be emptied from time to time?

At least, not in the next 10 years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The Bird, Architect That Didnt Attend Any School / How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom / A Jungle In The City: Story Of A 500-room House Where Tenants Live As Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.