Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,722 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ (2239 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Naija Babes Is Your Boyfriend Your Daddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 19, 2014
I asked my sister to send me an expensive perfume for my female friend in Nigeria,when i delivered the gift to her all she asked was if she was having body odour or something, without even appreciating...Like wtf,is this how they behave,does she knows how much that perfume cost?

Guys please is this how our supposed babes behaves, av u gat any experience? Pls share

Ladies,why are some of you like this? Is this the way forward.....pls stop this attitude,its a turn-off.
So if i buy you a good toothpaste does it means yu have a bad breath.
Pls stop and advice ur friends and sisters to stop

#peace

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 19, 2014
Lwkmd
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by konkonbilo(m): 12:15am On Nov 19, 2014
I don't why is hard for some ladies 2 just apprecaite tins,they always have something to say.
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by ireneony(f): 12:19am On Nov 19, 2014
if I was in her shoe I will say that too. is just like when your girlfriend buy u toothbrush and toothpaste, how will you feel?
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 19, 2014
ireneony:
if I was in her shoe I will say that too. is just like when your girlfriend buy u toothbrush and toothpaste, how will you feel?
ok i now understand..... So enlighten us on the kind of gifts we should buy for our girlfriends...erm mistake, i no follow..
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:40am On Nov 19, 2014
Over here in iran girls dont do such
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Richiy(f): 12:50am On Nov 19, 2014
You know what they say, if you don't know how to say it, show it. Buying hygiene products can be ambiguous but not perfume sha cool cool cool
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by debosola(f): 12:51am On Nov 19, 2014
O.p are u sure it was perfume u got her and not Air-freshener. Lol
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by godofwar666(m): 12:58am On Nov 19, 2014
So op you do person favour u con dey wait make she say thanks undecided op you are high on weed...

2 Likes

Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Ploy(m): 12:59am On Nov 19, 2014
In Bornu here girls don't do that, they appreciate everything. May be it is due to scarcity of BF sha.
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 19, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by KizzyyRae(f): 1:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Omg...I luv Colognes x0 much... That's on my top 5 list of presents you should get me.. Like y would she say that?.. Or maybe she's not really hygenic..cuz if u knw you're a clean Freak..(Like me) you wouldn't be that insecure..

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by dechandel(f): 3:31am On Nov 19, 2014
grin grin grin
Maybe it was a cheap perfume.
With your username. I don't think you can afford an expensive perfume na
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Pasca07: 3:56am On Nov 19, 2014
dechandel:

grin grin grin
lol,with ur comment i don't think u deserve expensive perfume.....
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Missmossy(f): 4:08am On Nov 19, 2014
lipsrsealed Eeyah.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 19, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by stinggy(m): 6:25am On Nov 19, 2014
Most Nigerian babes think backward. Just imagine some of those that commented too. Why on earth wouldn't a lady appreciate an expensive cologne
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2014
dechandel:

grin grin grin
see ur mouth like cheap perfume,you are the type that will make your guy to steal.abeg go sitdown,birds of the same feathers
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2014
why must she complain,na she give me money to buy the perfume
gi kele onye agidi ya gwota ozo
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by justmag(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2014
That's just ignorant! You should leave that girl. Any girl that believes it's insulting to buy perfume for a girl! Needs to enroll in a school for gratitude! I have bought perfume for friends and gfs and I have never heard of any comments like that! Stupidity really iritates me! angry

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by justmag(m): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2014
ireneony:

are u serious? You really want to compare buying a basic toothbrush to a perfume? shocked
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by justmag(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2014
debosola:
O.p are u sure it was perfume u got her and not Air-freshner. Lol

hahhaha haha! ! grin grin grin toooo funny!! He prolly wen to the wrong isle!
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by justmag(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2014
KizzyyRae:
Omg...I luv Colognes x0 much... That's on my top 5 list of presents you should get me.. Like y would she say that?.. Or maybe she's not really hygenic..cuz if u knw you're a clean Freak..(Like me) you wouldn't be that insecure..

Thank you! You the kind of girl a real man needs! The girls i know love perfumes. They would love to have more perfumes to their collection or possibly get a replacement one. A guy maybe observant enough to notice your favorite perfume is about to finish and buy you a replacement one. What bottom asss girl will take offense to that??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Taleeysun(f): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2014
Lwkmd
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 19, 2014
That's a big question she asked sha...

It depends on the regard/ respect she has for you though...

But you would have bought it alongside with a few other things...
We are humans and are logical...

For me, My common sense would have told me to add a pair of shoes, wrist watch and then the perfume underneath...
That's being Sensitive to kind of person she is... Some ladies like Missmossy, you may just know they won't complain because that's their person, but your gf...haba!
It is suspicious sha grin
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by ireneony(f): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2014
justmag:

are u serious? You really want to compare buying a basic toothbrush to a perfume? shocked
I will not sugar coat the topic, am just telling the simple. of all things abroad he only told his aunt to buy a cologne. can't you see he is very suspicious.
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by kendrick93(m): 7:39am On Nov 19, 2014
dechandel:

grin grin grin
and u know dis how? dis is a faceless forum and u don't know how much d dude is worth
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by justmag(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2014
ireneony:
I will not sugar coat the topic, am just telling the simple. of all things abroad he only told his aunt to buy a cologne. can't you see he is very suspicious.

ireneony I am disappointed that u think otherwise. ..I thought it's the thought that counts sad
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Dhortunn(m): 7:45am On Nov 19, 2014
Move past it sir. I'm sure you will see another female that will appreciate your gift. Btw it does not happen here in Canada.
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by debosola(f): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2014
justmag:

hahhaha haha! ! grin grin grin toooo funny!! He prolly wen to the wrong isle!

grin
Re: Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ by Rexnegro(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2014
konkonbilo:
I don't why is hard for some ladies 2 just apprecaite tins,they always have something to say.
Funny enough most of them stingy , not even an handkerchief for u from most of girls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Suffers More? / The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor / 5 Important Ways Of Maintaining Conversation With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.