Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

See Me See Karma Oooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Me See Karma Oooo (1585 Views)

Karma Has Finally Hit On Me / Karma... How True Is Its Existence? / Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Karma Oooo by tonybosses: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2014
Helloo fellow Nlders, tuale to evribodi out here

I av an issue I want to share probably I culd gt to see clearly afta this.

Once upon a time I met this girl dt was in 2012, we got togeda for like 3months, I lied to her dt I loved her.. I didn't I just needed d sex,on d list she was nt even numba 5.....afta evritin we broke up I tot I was free ooo

Nw June this year we came back again, nw I just want to settle down wt sumbodi, I just want sumtn dt I wuld nuture into marriage if possible.

This same girl came along we got togedea, in my entire life I av neva been this truthful I told her d truth at alll time, I didn't keep ani oda lady because of her... I give her moni and all dt... I just try to treat her right cos sincerely I was just tired of mani mani women..

Ok here is where d problem strted a month afta, I discovered she was cheating, I asked her she didn't deny, she begged me called d guy to end d relationship and all dt.... I tot of leaving her bt I felt this looks like karma let me pay my dues once nd for all

Since den till nw it's either I catch her she asking sumbodi for moni or hanging out wt on e ex or d other in a fast food or cinema, or its different phone calls wt "bed room voice" she makes

Naturally I am nt jealous I just look away, it got to a point it strted getting to me, I check her fone one day nd came across a voice note of sum guy asking her for video of her press her breast.... I laughed ova it and she strtd crying, her xplanation was dt it was a long time ago.... who cares... I just let it fly, I still crack joke wt d video

One day we got into an argument I was pissed nd I told her dt I knw she is dating either because of moni or because of moni grin
She cried nd cried I cum apologise, tlk tlk tire I cum lie sef Mk she tk rest.

One day she told me of one man dt gave her a lift sum tym ago, she was travelling actually...in d car dy tlked abt business along d way and d man was loaded intellectually (according to her), she was veri much excited abt it... she called me and we tlk nd laughed abt it all. I was happi she is mking good connection.... den d man strted snding text telling her of his main aim dt he likes her nd stuff... she told me I just smiled nd looked away

Yesterday she came ova, i was playing wt her fone dn I stumbled into d man's whatsapp message she was asking d man for money nd d man said he wuld snd d cash to her at d end of d week wen he cums frm abuja.. I just smiled

I stred chkin whatsapp nd bbm chats... lots of rubbish but I no snd, 2 messages really got me tinking she was inviting a guy to cum meet her at d cinema while on d oda chat oda guy was asking her to cum see him at a resourt centr... I asked madam abt d 2 guys she said d first guy is her toaster nd d 2nd guy is just a frnd dt knows abt me sef....

Asked her abt d man she was asking moni frm, dt it's either she has given him sex or ready to Dts why she cn ask him for moni....

Here is her chat

U said it all abt mr phil

U said Is either I ve gven him or abt to

How can such word come @ of ur mouth

Anyway if dat's wat u are saying no p

Only God knw

Is jst dat knw matter wat I tell u now u will still doubt me

Am not hiding anytin

I will not beg u to believe me okay

Why bcus I knw am not doing any bad tin

I can never open my leg for a man to enter bcus of money

Man dat is old enough to b my fada

I di not sleep wit him pls

I don't wanna talk abt it bcus I ve no bad intention

Am not cheating okay

D fact dat I go @ wit dem dose not mean dat I ve wrong motive

Am sorry 4 not telling u abt it

Bcus I don't ve bad motive

My ppl hw una c am..... this girl dn Mk me confuse sef
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by iceberylin(m): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2014
I school in France grin

1 Like

Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 19, 2014
Want to sleep

Wake me up in the morning plssss

1 Like

Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by ayukdaboss(m): 1:36am On Nov 19, 2014
This karma wey don catch you no get part 2. Hope you won't spend the whole of your life being an FBI Agent grin

1 Like

Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 19, 2014
guy ur story de too much,i will advice you to check to stop checking her phone unless u will get HPB,and she is not yet ur wife yet
**sleeping mode activated**

1 Like

Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 19, 2014
The thing be say when una first meet 2 years ago she dey cheat on you , no be today e start. She play you maga then and she don continue now again. When two una meet before na because you no take am serious no make you know say she dey play you , now wey you serious you come notice all her games. This girl na bad news , leave am alone , she sabi play pass you. I don talk finish

2 Likes

Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by tonybosses: 1:52am On Nov 19, 2014
elshaddai58:
guy ur story de too much,i will advice you to check to stop checking her phone unless u will get HPB,and she is not yet ur wife yet
**sleeping mode activated**

Ok boss, thanks alot
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by tonybosses: 1:53am On Nov 19, 2014
neoapocalypse:
The thing be say when una first meet 2 years ago she dey cheat on you , no be today e start. She play you maga then and she don continue now again. When two una meet before na because you no take am serious no make you know say she dey play you , now wey you serious you come notice all her games. This girl na bad news , leave am alone , she sabi play pass you. I don talk finish

Thanks
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by Bleshh: 1:55am On Nov 19, 2014
claireshan:
Want to sleep

seeing all ds....now am shy
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 19, 2014
Bro this one Don pass karma...but truly karma is a bit.ch

1 Like

Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Yaba left go reject you
claireshan:
Want to sleep

Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 19, 2014
Can someone please help me decipher the op's gibberish? in france where i schooled, we don't count peeps like the op as human.

1 Like

Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 19, 2014
Ipledge:
Yaba left go reject you
Yes with youundecided
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 19, 2014
Bleshh:
U better be
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2014
Bleshh:
U better be.
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by clubone05: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2014
Op pele...if the sex is good continue. ..revert back to condoms though. .

Withdraw any financial services u are rendering. .it's obvious she has other financial institutions.

Better start looking for other customers urself.

And stop forming its not getting to you. ..u obviously love her or the sex is mind blowing. ..if not u for don run.

yes. ..the op is why im the way im...

processing my admission to school in France.

1 Like

Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by tonybosses: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2014
clubone05:
Op pele...if the sex is good continue. ..revert back to condoms though. .

Withdraw any financial services u are rendering. .it's obvious she has other financial institutions.

Better start looking for other customers urself.

And stop forming its not getting to you. ..u obviously love her or the sex is mind blowing. ..if not u for don run.

yes. ..the op is why im the way im...

processing my admission to school in France.

I love her Mk I no lie...bt I dn dy gt sense nw small small

Thank boss I appreciate alot
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by tonybosses: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thanks to u all... I appreciate
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:36am On Nov 21, 2014
tonybosses:
Helloo fellow Nlders, tuale to evribodi out here

I av an issue I want to share probably I culd gt to see clearly afta this.

Once upon a time I met this girl dt was in 2012, we got togeda for like 3months, I lied to her dt I loved her.. I didn't I just needed d sex,on d list she was nt even numba 5.....afta evritin we broke up I tot I was free ooo

Nw June this year we came back again, nw I just want to settle down wt sumbodi, I just want sumtn dt I wuld nuture into marriage if possible.

This same girl came along we got togedea, in my entire life I av neva been this truthful I told her d truth at alll time, I didn't keep ani oda lady because of her... I give her moni and all dt... I just try to treat her right cos sincerely I was just tired of mani mani women..

Ok here is where d problem strted a month afta, I discovered she was cheating, I asked her she didn't deny, she begged me called d guy to end d relationship and all dt.... I tot of leaving her bt I felt this looks like karma let me pay my dues once nd for all

Since den till nw it's either I catch her she asking sumbodi for moni or hanging out wt on e ex or d other in a fast food or cinema, or its different phone calls wt "bed room voice" she makes

Naturally I am nt jealous I just look away, it got to a point it strted getting to me, I check her fone one day nd came across a voice note of sum guy asking her for video of her press her breast.... I laughed ova it and she strtd crying, her xplanation was dt it was a long time ago.... who cares... I just let it fly, I still crack joke wt d video

One day we got into an argument I was pissed nd I told her dt I knw she is dating either because of moni or because of moni grin
She cried nd cried I cum apologise, tlk tlk tire I cum lie sef Mk she tk rest.

One day she told me of one man dt gave her a lift sum tym ago, she was travelling actually...in d car dy tlked abt business along d way and d man was loaded intellectually (according to her), she was veri much excited abt it... she called me and we tlk nd laughed abt it all. I was happi she is mking good connection.... den d man strted snding text telling her of his main aim dt he likes her nd stuff... she told me I just smiled nd looked away

Yesterday she came ova, i was playing wt her fone dn I stumbled into d man's whatsapp message she was asking d man for money nd d man said he wuld snd d cash to her at d end of d week wen he cums frm abuja.. I just smiled

I stred chkin whatsapp nd bbm chats... lots of rubbish but I no snd, 2 messages really got me tinking she was inviting a guy to cum meet her at d cinema while on d oda chat oda guy was asking her to cum see him at a resourt centr... I asked madam abt d 2 guys she said d first guy is her toaster nd d 2nd guy is just a frnd dt knows abt me sef....

Asked her abt d man she was asking moni frm, dt it's either she has given him sex or ready to Dts why she cn ask him for moni....

Here is her chat

U said it all abt mr phil

U said Is either I ve gven him or abt to

How can such word come @ of ur mouth

Anyway if dat's wat u are saying no p

Only God knw

Is jst dat knw matter wat I tell u now u will still doubt me

Am not hiding anytin

I will not beg u to believe me okay

Why bcus I knw am not doing any bad tin

I can never open my leg for a man to enter bcus of money

Man dat is old enough to b my fada

I di not sleep wit him pls

I don't wanna talk abt it bcus I ve no bad intention

Am not cheating okay

D fact dat I go @ wit dem dose not mean dat I ve wrong motive

Am sorry 4 not telling u abt it

Bcus I don't ve bad motive

My ppl hw una c am..... this girl dn Mk me confuse sef

Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by marieolae(f): 12:48am On Nov 21, 2014
sylvalord:
Can someone please help me decipher the op's gibberish? in france where i schooled, we don't count peeps like the op as human.
lol

1 Like

Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by adepiero: 2:35am On Nov 21, 2014
to book space

Na die o! undecided
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by pretydiva(f): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2014
Op 4get abt her,dont tel me u wanna settle down wif dat type of gal. Cos frm ur story, she's a cheat. D earlier u start lukin 4 sm1 else, d berra
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2014
Karma jez dey start with yhu,aw culd u lie to someone you love them,just to get into their panttiess.
More hatred 4 guys,afta she dumps u,dnt feel bad,kos na due u still dey pay.
Buh seriously ion fink u guys av idea of how much it hurts,to known somebody lied they love u just to get into ur panties

If u want a flling,rltshp,sex,frndshp #just be straight about what you really want#
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2014
Karma is a bitch! Move on.
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by carlos1(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2014
neoapocalypse:

On point bro! U said it all. Couldnt agree more
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by Missmossy(f): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hahahaha....eeyah,karma is indeëd a naughty lady.
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
marieolae:
lol
I love your diary.. update more often wink
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by 100Cents: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
If you love a girl.

And you can phuck her well.

Even make her confess her sins on the bed.

Forget all their fish and snake behaviour.

Hoe's ain't loyal.

They are very money greedy..

Its never enough for them.

In their eyes, all men are.mugu..
Re: See Me See Karma Oooo by 2goodbobo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Please can someone tell me what the op is saying? I live in Abijan tongue

(1) (Reply)

Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend? / Kiss Daniel, Uti, Toyin Aimakhu, Others Turn Up For AY Live Easter Show [PHOTOS] / He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.