Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k (2680 Views)

What Business Should I Do With #700k / Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / What Can One Start With 700k Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by kessel: 5:37am On Nov 19, 2014
please nairalanders,I seriously need advice on a business I can start up with 700,000naira which somehow just got into my hand and I wouldn't want to spend this money,help me guys.N.B please no one should refer me to their blog,and advice on any web based biz.thanks in anticipation
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by Goldenboy842(m): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2014
kessel:
please nairalanders,I seriously need advice on a business I can start up with 700,000naira which somehow just got into my hand and I wouldn't want to spend this money,help me guys.N.B please no one should refer me to their blog,and advice on any web based biz.thanks in anticipation
Continue to do what u did to get d 700k
Or u go into Agriculture.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by LagosBoi2(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2014
[quote
author=kessel post=28142310]please nairalanders,I seriously need advice
on a business I can start up with 700,000naira which somehow just got
into my hand and I wouldn't want to spend this money,help me guys.N.B
please no one should refer me to their blog,and advice on any web based
biz.thanks in anticipation[/quote]

Agriculture is a sure bet, plantation specifically so you will continue to make your money over the years otherwise importation is advisable too, other bizness can be risky

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by OCTAVO: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2014
Some got the capital but know not what to do with it, Some have ideas but lack the capital to establish.
So many imbalances in this world.

@Op, try kerosene business or transportation. I may not be able to tell you much cos I don't have a personal experience.

Most importantly, pray and seek the face of God for direction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by warrenweste(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Goldenboy842:

Continue to do what u did to get d 700k
Or u go into Agriculture.

wht if its nt realy a cool biz wink

@ op look around u and hunt for the top trending products and go for it you can start jewelry business o open a shop and start mobile phone accessories
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by OCTAVO: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
warrenweste:

wht if its nt realy a cool biz wink

@ op look around u and hunt for the top trending products and go for it you can start jewelry business o open a shop and start mobile phone accessories
Please I would like to give you a call.
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by warrenweste(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
OCTAVO:

Please I would like to give you a call.

no problem ocatvo..u can call me on 07066224722
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by hisableplc(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
kessel:

2 tins i can tell u to do conveniently and u will come bak to say thanks cos i wont need ur cash gift all u wil do is to send your prayers to me
1. Catfish rearing( smokers ) you harvest 2-3months i have buyers who export they clear your pond once.

2. Network marketing this is d secret wealth unlocker it needs less of ur cash time energy and you get more than enough for life
If u r interested hola bak
07037825247 bbm 7AABC8CB
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
I always advocate for small scale manufacturing/production, with emphasis on food processing. However, your location determines what is viable to manufacture/produce.
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by Richogroup: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
start producing vegetable oil locally.with half of that money.and save the rest.vegetable oil business is lucrative and profitable
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by Richogroup: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
START PRODUCING VEGETABLE OIL,USE HALF OF THAT MONEY FOR IT.AND SAVE THE REST.VEGETABLE OIL BUSINESS IS PROFITABLE AND LUCRATIVE
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by OCTAVO: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
^He should start producing vegetable oil with 350k? Is that what you do personally pls?
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by bizlifelines(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
"1000+ Practical Biz Ideas and thousands of Money Sources." Now available for free Download at;
1.Blackberry store
http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/55116888
2.Windows store
http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=ea39f97b-c969-4b0b-bfb2-165f4bbf5d8a
3.Google Play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunka
Do have an A-mazing day! 
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by Angelstartups(f): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello kessel.

Try this: Divide the capital into 3 and:

1) Invest in treasury bills (it gives you capital security and yields about 10% p.a)

2) Look out for what you are passionate about and spend some funds acquiring basic business capacity building knowledge (a 1_week long training should suffice), then start with the second portion

3) Finally, leave this in your business account to support your business when the need arises, profits won't come immediately

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for more assistance.

Cheers.
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by kessel: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
please vegetable oil market is over saturated now,I ve been into it before
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by kessel: 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
please vegetable oil market is over saturated now,I ve been into it before,and the fish pond,I can't rlly do it now because of my schedule,am still hoping a winning idea comes up from this out discussion, am counting on u guyz for ur advice and I appreciate every1 that droped by to encourage
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Full-Fat-Soya production. Its in high demand by poultry feed-millers. Return on investment is less than 12months.
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by Debesther: 12:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Thelight001 pls I need u to put me tru on FULL FAT SOYA PRODUCTION FOR FEEDS
Inbox bribointernational@gmail.com
Thank
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by Goldenboy842(m): 6:43am On Nov 20, 2014
U can buy land n give it out fr rent, untill when u ready to sell.
One of my uncle bought land with 500k n sold it frm 5million naira after 10yrs dat he ws renting it out.
I know u will nt do this, just my 50kobo advise.
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by sinounic(m): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Open a store for customizing tshirt, mugs, flower,candle...
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Depends on so many factors, if you want something more permanent then agro allied like some have suggested wouldn't be bad, though factors like availability of space and so on comes to play....I would suggest you look around you,find what's needed, match it with what's acceptable to you and you have your answer.
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by OCTAVO: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2014
Goldenboy842:
U can buy land n give it out fr rent, untill when u ready to sell.
One of my uncle bought land with 500k n sold it frm 5million naira after 10yrs dat he ws renting it out.
I know u will nt do this, just my 50kobo advise.
Exactly, most people I give this advice don't end up doing it. People don't understand the concept of long term investment. grin
Re: Advice Me On A Business I Can Start With 700k by Booty4me: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Get a used camry and start a taxi business..

(1) (Reply)

7 Truths About AIM Global Business / Zimbabwean MMM Promoters Calls Out On Rumour Mongers, Say MMM Will Never Crash / Please I Need More Info About How A POS Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.