Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha (3605 Views)

Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show / Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday / Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by lalasticlala(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2014
JJ shared this photo from his early years in Germany on Twitter. Legend!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/check-out-this-epic-throwback-photo-of.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by bustyhelen(f): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2014
Thoze legs though
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 19, 2014
Nawa oh,money is good
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2014
How do I comment?
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2014
That's not epic.
He still has a striking resemblance with his new look.
..and that's how they dress those days, during footballing.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2014
lolz
Those days of 'soccer pants'
I don't know why,but I prefer Kanu Nwankwo to him. I just have that kinda love for Kanu...the same kinda love I feel for Roy Kinn...Giggs. kiss

__ and now feeling for that Chelsea's keeper - chaii...that guy will kill me cry. That guy dey burst my thinking...lol

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lolz
I don't know why,but I prefer Kanu Nwankwo to him. I just have that kinda love for Kanu...the same kinda love I feel for Roy Kinn...Giggs. kiss

__ and now feeling for that Chelsea's keeper - chaii...that guy will kill me cry
Kanu is the only Nigerian soccer that has my most respect. The dude's loyalty to his country is second to non.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by kliq(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2014
King Jay Jay,his playing days in the German league cool

Legendary
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by yuncka: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lolz

__ and now feeling for that Chelsea's keeper - chaii...that guy will kill me cry

Babe easy ooo, if the guy kill U, who will remain for Bance to Kill?

BTW, thank God for longer shorts worn by players in football today. If not I wonder how people like Van Persie and Zambrotta for dey for pitch. grin
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lolz

__ and now feeling for that Chelsea's keeper - chaii...that guy will kill me cry. That guy dey burst my thinking...lol

Thou shall not coveth your neighbours husband. grin
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2014
2sExy1:
Kanu is the only Nigerian soccer that has my most respect. The dude's loyalty to his country is second to non.

you see...my heart doesn't mislead me.
Same way it's leading me to you now grin

FrancisTony:

Thou shall not coveth your neighbours husband. grin
oh...don't tell me he is married?!
You see that's how I was crushing on that mumu German goalkeeper...(Maneul Nueur) and the day they won WC___ one useless girl entered pitch and started kissing him.
WTF? !
The crush died immediate. I hate him now angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by speakthetruth: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2014
What do I say? Well, I've always loved and respected J J and of course Papilo.
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by walearoy(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2014
Just incase
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by walexGodson(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2014
claireshan:
How do I comment?
Ask google
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

you see...my heart doesn't mislead me.
Same way it's leading me to you now grin

oh...don't tell me he is married?!
You see that's how I was crushing on that mumu German goalkeeper...(Maneul Nueur) and the day they won WC___ one useless girl entered pitch and started kissing him.
WTF? !
The crush died immediate. I hate him now angry

I don't think he's married.
But na another girl boyfriend. sad
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2014
walexGodson:

Ask google
grin grin thank you
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2014
What Ronaldinho could do with a ball, Okocha could do with an orange!

#legend!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lolz

I see. By d way which of d Chelsea's keepers re u referring to sef
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2014
claireshan:
How do I comment?

grin grin
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2014
rafhell:

grin grin
Y showing me your teeth?cheesy
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2014
nnekamezor:
I see. By d way which of d Chelsea's keepers re u referring to sef

Cech na...who cares about the others?
I love that stuff he wears on his head, my brother done tell me tire say na precautionary helmet...lolz.
__ BUT, I don't care grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by bustyhelen(f): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2014
claireshan:
How do I comment?
JUST KEEP UR HEAD DOWN AND RAISE UR LEGS UP AND SHOUT WAT U WANA TYPE, AND SAY SEND, UR COMENT AND IT WIL APEAR
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2014
bustyhelen:
JUST KEEP UR HEAD DOWN AND RAISE UR LEGS UP AND SHOUT WAT U WANA TYPE, AND SAY SEND, UR COMENT AND IT WIL APEAR
grin grin grin you wicked o!
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2014
bustyhelen:
grin grin grin you wicked o!.
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Janeify(f): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2014
grin This people no try oo..see hin lap ;Dlike stone

On a serious note,hardwork pays.he saw the gains and worked hard for it...football legend,na their time football dey hungry person,no be okokobioko cheesy wey dey happen now
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by bustyhelen(f): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2014
claireshan:
grin grin grin you wicked o!.
LOL
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by bustyhelen(f): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Mikel obi is d sexiest and most handsome nigerian player
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by nedu2000(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2014
Those days when jj okocha was practically an ambitiousless ball-joggler
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by kelechiMarie(f): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2014
undecidedthose legs tho
Me dey find footballer to marry okiss kiss cheesy
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Ugwumba60: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Coming from a married woman? Very bad of you.
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2014
claireshan:
How do I comment?

Thank God I did not comment.
Re: Check Out This Epic Throwback Photo Of JJ Okocha by elobyobi: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2014
Some throwbacks should never be allowed to see the light of day! shocked Even for Germany, Owu na bastard!!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Expecting Second Child With Wife (PHOTO) / Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 / 5 Things Yahoo Boys Do When Christmas Is Coming (they Can’t Do Without No. 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.