Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Some Actual Volume In I Prefer To Do - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Some Actual Volume In I Prefer To Do (280 Views)

I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee / Dj Dee Money Presents Gbedu Reloaded Volume 9 / Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Actual Volume In I Prefer To Do by owenscheryl: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2014
if you just want to get some actual volume in I prefer to do this you know if you justneed to build the most passionate Jeff but this is the homework Everdeen spreadit like an STD well that is quite intense fruity know Idid jim DeMint said you did it all oh wait yeah I do because the legsbetter anyway that is already guys ac Maxx NO tually do this routine if you getworking at home and let me know what you think in the comments section below somewhere that where yeah till next time keep on

http://maxxnofacts.com/

(1) (Reply)

Get Shows,record Deal And Your Music Promoted / Glorious Broadcasting Network Now Live On Air / Promote Ur Song On Radio,blog,mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.