Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? (1451 Views)

Dr. Sign Fireman Storms America With Holy Ghost And Miracles! / Dr. Sign Fireman Storms America With Holy Ghost And Miracles! / The Father, The Son, The Holy Ghost And Christian Singer Hijack A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2014
Some people use to say that the spirit of their dead relatives or colleagues appear to them often. How true is this? Do you believe in ghost and spirit of the dead appearing to people at one time or the other?

Are dead people still conscious of their environment or not?

Do you as a christian believe that the ghost of dead people exist and can still relate or communicate with humans?

To me i dnt believe it. What about you.

Oga seun pls fp.
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2014
I dont believe in ghosts .. Such things r just evil spirits in disguise.. The bible says dat the dead do not feel anything and dnt have any business to do again here on earth....
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2014
nope never seen one
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by Tallesty1(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
I dont believe in ghosts .. Such things r just evil spirits in disguise.. The bible says dat the dead do not feel anything and dnt have any business to do again here on earth....
Ecclesiastes 9:10. Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
can u give the scripture pls. I am delivering a topic relating to this in a sunday school on sunday. I just need some views about this.
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2014
Can the dead hear someone?
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by holatin(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2014
yes
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by kelechiMarie(f): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2014
It's called familiar spirit
it's evil spirits taking the form or appearance of d person.Forget those ghost films,once you're dead you cannot waka about d earth again
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2014
holatin:
yes
how?
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by CAPTIVATOR: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2014
Its High Time We Wake -up From Man Made Lies And Teachings Of Demons ....... The isrealites lived in egypt where magic and speakin with the dead acts are common !! This can be seen in d fact that they change rod to snakes wit their magical arts too in d days of Moses, they strongly bliv that life continues in afterlife thats why they bury some servants with Pharaoh's when dey die !!! .... By the time the isrealites left egypt , some had taken their views of the dead having a living ghost , so they want to practise speakin with this living ghosts !!! But knowing all dis things are false , and the work of demons who establish those magics and afterlife ! GOD BANNED SPEAKIN WITH THE DEAD, any isrealites that did it is havin contact with demons , and must be KILLED ! Its called "spiritism" !!! God hates witches dat practice this too , since its a demonic act , Saul speak with a fake samuel thru a witch doctor, a servant of the devil !!! God knows :" to dust YOU shall Return" GEN 3:19
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2014
I have not seen even when i try to. Bt read my story. A friend and nebo who was brutaly killed by assasins a month after his elder brother travel back to italy where he pastors abt two churches. My friend was shot on sat evening. Then sunday morning let me quote the pastor now. "I was at the pulpit during a praise worship hour with the band playing lo and behold his brother dat was shot dead on sat nite dancing among his congregation in the church" Also during the burial of my friend. Immediately the pastor returns frm italy 4 the burial he came to our yard were he and his dead younger brother lives. Bkos after the guys dead his flat was locked by his family so pastor open the flat enters the guys bedroom and behold the guy sitting on his bed. According to the pastor, the guy told him everything about his death. So fellow nairalanders if i dont the pastor and the close relationship wit his younger brother i wunt have believed it. This event happens this year. The guy was killed on 15th of feb just a night to his dubai business trip and buried on 18th of sept 2014.
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2014
That pastor must be high on something. U know that demons can pose as something else?
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by Ukutsgp(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
there is nothing like spirits appearing to people.
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ukutsgp:
can u give the scripture pls. I am delivering a topic relating to this in a sunday school on sunday. I just need some views about this.
i am not good at quoting the scriptures.... But i knw what and wat is in the bible
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by oyewolestephen(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Most people haven't seen or experience it but they believe it existed due to Nollywood films they indulge to
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by CAPTIVATOR: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
oyewolestephen:
Most people haven't seen or experience it but they believe it existed due to Nollywood films they indulge to
film-tricks , and movie effect to spice it up ..... The person dey say died and have a ghost isn't really dead o !! Remember superstory " Nnena" , the girl is alive till today But the whole filmtrick of a thing as make it seems she is a ghost when in REALITY she is not !!! Thats how nollywood and movie industries fool their viewers
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
CAPTIVATOR:
film-tricks , and movie effect to spice it up ..... The person dey say died and have a ghost isn't really dead o !! Remember superstory " Nnena" , the girl is alive till today But the whole filmtrick of a thing as make it seems she is a ghost when in REALITY she is not !!! Thats how nollywood and movie industries fool their viewers
that is true. Nothing like ghost.
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by Ukutsgp(m): 6:18am On Nov 23, 2014
hmm.
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by queensley55(f): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2014
I do because i have seen them(3 times) before,my cousin saw his mom the same the she died,and i know more people who have seen their lost loved ones.
Sometimes when you miss someone the devil takes advantage to fool around with you,and sometimes it's not the devil.

Read it if you have doubts
My cousin sis lost her mom at 15 before she died,they were constructing a farm for her,so she died before they brought the cows,two weeks after her burrial our grandma went through with her plans finished with the farm and brought the cows home,we were looking at a kraal,When my auntie(my cousin's dead mom) appeared she walked through the kraal,smiled at grandma and disappeared in one of the cows,that was her way of saying thank you..
So yes there is more to life after death than what we read in books(bible included)
Re: Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? by CAPTIVATOR: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2014
queensley55:
I do because i have seen them(3 times) before,my cousin saw his mom the same the she died,and i know more people who have seen their lost loved ones.
Sometimes when you miss someone the devil takes advantage to fool around with you,and sometimes it's not the devil.

Read it if you have doubts
My cousin sis lost her mom at 15 before she died,they were constructing a farm for her,so she died before they brought the cows,two weeks after her burrial our grandma went through with her plans finished with the farm and brought the cows home,we were looking at a kraal,When my auntie(my cousin's dead mom) appeared she walked through the kraal,smiled at grandma and disappeared in one of the cows,that was her way of saying thank you..
So yes there is more to life after death than what we read in books(bible included)
I Really Feel for ur cousin sister who lost her mum , thats very painful ..... But my sister, while her mum is alive , they do things together and she will neva see her daughter and dissapear !

But how can a loving mum dissapears from the sight of her daughter and mother ?? She is not the one, her image was just been used !!! If she is , she wuld ask about her daughter's welfare and they will cry in each others arm , thats true Ressurection !! This Version is demonic and fake NOT OF LOVE

IMAGINE some situations when, a father died and his family maltreat his wife and children, even sending them to forced labour ....... As a lovin parent, the father will neva allow such, but can he do anything ?? Nope, He Is Dead!! "and As for the dead, they know nothing at all" Ecc 9:5 So Also, " They Are Dead, they will not live .... Impotent in death, they will not rise up" Isa 26:14

(1) (Reply)

His Dis Scriptural Or How Do Christian Come About It? / Enough Of This Pentecostal Scam / Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.