Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Airtel Android 1+1 Offer: Why Didn't They Tell Us That It Was A One Time Offer? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Android 1+1 Offer: Why Didn't They Tell Us That It Was A One Time Offer? (803 Views)

Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer / Before You Buy An Airtel Android Plan... / Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Android 1+1 Offer: Why Didn't They Tell Us That It Was A One Time Offer? by parrotibaba(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2014
barely a month ago, I got a call from airtel,telling me that I was eligible for the Android 1+1 offer but what they hid from me is that its a one time offer, I tried to subscribe again but to my surprise, I wasn't eligible again, contacted their customer care on Twitter and I was told that it's a one time offer just like that,has anyone eligible for this offer having the same wahala as me? cos I'm planning to switch networks because of this treachery
Re: Airtel Android 1+1 Offer: Why Didn't They Tell Us That It Was A One Time Offer? by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2014
parrotibaba:
barely a month ago, I got a call from airtel,telling me that I was eligible for the Android 1+1 offer but what they hid from me is that its a one time offer, I tried to subscribe again but to my surprise, I wasn't eligible again, contacted their customer care on Twitter and I was told that it's a one time offer just like that,has anyone eligible for this offer having the same wahala as me? cos I'm planning to switch networks because of this treachery

Same thing happened to me.

I used the 1+1 offer once, found out i couldn't do it again so I moved on to mtn 2500 for 4.5gb ..
Re: Airtel Android 1+1 Offer: Why Didn't They Tell Us That It Was A One Time Offer? by parrotibaba(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Same thing happened to me.

I used the 1+1 offer once, found out i couldn't do it again so I moved on to mtn 2500 for 4.5gb ..
nawa ooh! d thing dat pained me is dat de didn't even tell us
Re: Airtel Android 1+1 Offer: Why Didn't They Tell Us That It Was A One Time Offer? by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2014
parrotibaba:
nawa ooh! d thing dat pained me is dat de didn't even tell us

Yes o. its not their fault sha, i blame ncc ..
Re: Airtel Android 1+1 Offer: Why Didn't They Tell Us That It Was A One Time Offer? by parrotibaba(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
time to port nw I guess
Re: Airtel Android 1+1 Offer: Why Didn't They Tell Us That It Was A One Time Offer? by Tsolz: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Airtel Android 1+1 Offer: Why Didn't They Tell Us That It Was A One Time Offer? by Tsolz: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Airtel Android 1+1 Offer: Why Didn't They Tell Us That It Was A One Time Offer? by Tsolz: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Airtel Android 1+1 Offer: Why Didn't They Tell Us That It Was A One Time Offer? by OperationIgrigi: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Airtel Android 1+1 Offer: Why Didn't They Tell Us That It Was A One Time Offer? by Tsolz: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2014
OperationIgrigi:

Sent sir!

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Airtel, Which Other Network Can You Use As A Hotspot? / Elephone Offering 1M USD To Android Developers / Updated!!kingroot V4.1 Now Available. Can Be Used To Root Non-mtk Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.