Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

SHAME: Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Tickets Only Available In Black Market - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SHAME: Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Tickets Only Available In Black Market (947 Views)

TV Broadcasters For Nigeria Vs South Africa / Nigerians Struggling For Super Eagles Vs South Africa match Tickets (Photos) / Nigeria Vs South Africa: Probable Line Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHAME: Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Tickets Only Available In Black Market by Trendy247: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2014
I don't know wether its because of poverty, Nigeria Vs SA match tickets that were meant to be sold in all banks and LG secretariats are now sold by individuals who bought the tickets in bulk and resell it...
N500 ticket is now sold for N1500 to N3000 by these idiots...
Normally tickets are supposed to be sold in the stadium, and one person is not supposed to be in possession of more than 2 tickets, but the reverse is now the case...
Yesterday i went to about 8 different banks but none of them sold the ticket, later i was told it was sold in eateries, i went to about 5 eateries stil it wasn't sold there, the last eatery i went to referred me to Monty suits but when i got there i saw a notice with the inscription ''Tickets for the match is not sold here and will never be sold here''. There was crowd there n i saw a man trying to sell tickets to another man inside a Hilux van but when i approached him to inquire if he could sell for me, he told me they gave him the tickets to give to some1.

Re: SHAME: Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Tickets Only Available In Black Market by ignis: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2014
What do you expect when black men are playing football in a black man's land? Ticket is definitely going to be sold in only black market.

1 Like

Re: SHAME: Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Tickets Only Available In Black Market by acenazt: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2014
This Happens when the rules are not applied.
Re: SHAME: Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Tickets Only Available In Black Market by Elvin001: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2014
the only place they're selling for N500

Re: SHAME: Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Tickets Only Available In Black Market by seankafor(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
is it only me that doesnt believe this. I listened to hotsports this morning and the spoortscaster made a call thrrough one of the journalist in uyo and he comfamed tht the ticket is being sold at the stadium. Unless he lied
Re: SHAME: Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Tickets Only Available In Black Market by Trendy247: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
seankafor:
is it only me that doesnt believe this. I listened to hotsports this morning and the spoortscaster made a call thrrough one of the journalist in uyo and he comfamed tht the ticket is being sold at the stadium. Unless he lied
Its a lie jor
Re: SHAME: Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Tickets Only Available In Black Market by Antell95(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Trendy247:
I don't know wether its because of poverty, Nigeria Vs SA match tickets that were meant to be sold in all banks and LG secretariats are now sold by individuals who bought the tickets in bulk and resell it...
N500 ticket is now sold for N1500 to N3000 by these idiots...
Normally tickets are supposed to be sold in the stadium, and one person is not supposed to be in possession of more than 2 tickets, but the reverse is now the case...
Yesterday i went to about 8 different banks but none of them sold the ticket, later i was told it was sold in eateries, i went to about 5 eateries stil it wasn't sold there, the last eatery i went to referred me to Monty suits but when i got there i saw a notice with the inscription ''Tickets for the match is not sold here and will never be sold here''. There was crowd there n i saw a man trying to sell tickets to another man inside a Hilux van but when i approached him to inquire if he could sell for me, he told me they gave him the tickets to give to some1.
hmm
Re: SHAME: Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Tickets Only Available In Black Market by seankafor(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Trendy247:

Its a lie jor
me or the op
Re: SHAME: Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Tickets Only Available In Black Market by Trendy247: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
seankafor:
me or the op
I am the OP, so its u or the journalist
Re: SHAME: Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Tickets Only Available In Black Market by mpowa(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
q
Re: SHAME: Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Tickets Only Available In Black Market by Trendy247: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
thank God i didn't even c where to buy d ticket

(1) (Reply)

City Press On With Iheanacho Plans / If Football Was A School, Then / 2015 GLO-CAF Awards,who Wears The Crown Tonight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.