Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You (2411 Views)

NEW!!! You Can Now Use USA Paypal Account Without VPN / How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian / We Can Help You Open A Verified And Accessible Usa Paypal Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Youngzedd(m): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2014
I have been on this for more than 3 years now, helping Nigerians that wants to do legitimate business online to open a genuine USA PayPal account.

PROMO! I will open a verified,functional and accessible USA PayPal account for you for just 5,000 NGN.

PS: Offer ends by Friday.

If you have any question, kindly drop it here and I will do my best to answer it.

WARNING: No childish comments here or get a ban.

Moderators: puskin, FOD, naijacutee

Keep this thread clean.

Goodies for all: Free PayPal consultation with me and Legalwealth live on this thread.
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by legalwealth(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2014
Great movement!

Let anyone as well drop his/her experiences and issues with using any PayPal account be it that of Nigeria,USA & others.

1 Like

Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Youngzedd(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
No PM please, drop all enquiries here.

I will not attend to any PM again.
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by solbash11(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
coming out finally.....nice work bro
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by dozieben2(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2015
I wrote open a verified USA PayPal account can you do that for me?
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Dollarchap(m): 11:42am On May 21, 2015
But I think it requires that you verify your USA Address. You have to play safe so that you don't have your funds locked up and become inaccessible to you.

Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by chiboy11(m): 12:12pm On May 21, 2015
Stil 5k, am intrested , but wil I b changin IP , dats wat I don't like
Youngzedd:
No PM please, drop all enquiries here.

I will not attend to any PM again.
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Youngzedd(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2015
chiboy11:
Stil 5k, am intrested , but wil I b changin IP , dats wat I don't like

You have to change your IP using the dedicated VPN that will be given to you.

Not using a dedicated VPN is a disaster. There's 90% possibilities of your account getting limited without dedicated VPN.
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Nobody: 9:40am On May 26, 2016
Does that mean i have lost my 500usd you sold to me through paypal and you wont find a solution? I have sent several mails with no reasonable solution. I dont think i am to suffer the loss after you sold to me a fraudulent fund and paypal now reversed the fund.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Qlegend(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2016
tumababa:
Does that mean i have lost my 500usd you sold to me through paypal and you wont find a solution? I have sent several mails with no reasonable solution. I dont think i am to suffer the loss after you sold to me a fraudulent fund and paypal now reversed the fund.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

Oga Sorry o.. Hope you resolve the matter soon.
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
youngzedd, i have sent you 3 emails asking for when you will be ready for the team viewer you asked for. no reply from you. i am running out of patience. i won't accept this loss of 500$ . i want my refund.
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Youngzedd(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
tumababa:
youngzedd, i have sent you 3 emails asking for when you will be ready for the team viewer you asked for. no reply from you. i am running out of patience. i won't accept this loss of 500$ . i want my refund.

I responded to the email same day
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Youngzedd:

I responded to the email same day

i didn't see any message after i mailed you i have installed the app. now when can we do the viewing thing. I'm available now
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Youngzedd(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
tumababa:

i didn't see any message after i mailed you i have installed the app. now when can we do the viewing thing. I'm available now

Check your email. Both inbox and spam box
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Youngzedd:

Check your email. Both inbox and spam box

so youngzedd what you are saying is that there is nothing you can do in this case? you sold hacked paypal funds to me only for paypal to reverse it to the owner and you are telling me there is nothing you can do about it? .

NAIRALANDERS, BUY PAYPAL FROM YOUNGZEDD AT YOUR OWN RISK. He sells paypal funds gotten from fraudulent sources and sells to you, i can tell you that paypal will come back for that money while youngzedd has collected his own money from you. you the buyer will loose all your money. i lost $500 paypal fund that he sold to me.

you have been warned.

cc seun , puskin ,dragnet kindly take note of this guy,
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Youngzedd(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
tumababa:

so youngzedd what you are saying is that there is nothing you can do in this case? you sold hacked paypal funds to me only for paypal to reverse it to the owner and you are telling me there is nothing you can do about it? .

NAIRALANDERS, BUY PAYPAL FROM YOUNGZEDD AT YOUR OWN RISK. He sells paypal funds gotten from fraudulent sources and sells to you, i can tell you that paypal will come back for that money while youngzedd has collected his own money from you. you the buyer will loose all your money. i lost $500 paypal fund that he sold to me.

you have been warned.

cc seun , puskin ,dragnet kindly take note of this guy,

Fund sold to you last year, you come this year requesting for a refund to your limited paypal account after over 5 months. Money was lost inside that paypal account, it was limited 4 months after our deal and we no longer have access to it.

Those who uses PayPal knows that anything can happen, since you aren't using your country PayPal.

We have made money, we have also lost huge amount on PayPal.

You wanted to get a refund even though your PayPal account is also limited for something we know nothing about.

Don't try to disturb my peace, all the funds I have been selling, none is hacked or fraudulent.

PayPal can do reversal any time they want, a Nairalander also experienced such which you are aware of.

Our deal ended last year, coming this year and complaining of your money we do not have is uncalled for.

I also went to the extent of giving you the details of one of our client the fund was sent from his account, He explained to you everything, after all that you just decided to bring me to the public. That's a very bad attitude sir.

I/we don't buy PayPal funds anyhow, we take a very close look at the paypal account history, if anything fishy or not clear we don't buy. We're known for scrutinising paypal related funds, ask questions.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by justi4jesu(f): 6:17am On Jun 27, 2016
Youngzedd:

Fund sold to you last year, you come this year requesting for a refund to your limited paypal account after over 5 months. Money was lost inside that paypal account, it was limited 4 months after our deal and we no longer have access to it.

Those who uses PayPal knows that anything can happen, since you aren't using your country PayPal.

We have made money, we have also lost huge amount on PayPal.

You wanted to get a refund even though your PayPal account is also limited for something we know nothing about.

Don't try to disturb my peace, all the funds I have been selling, none is hacked or fraudulent.

PayPal can do reversal any time they want, a Nairalander also experienced such which you are aware of.

Our deal ended last year, coming this year and complaining of your money we do not have is uncalled for.

I also went to the extent of giving you the details of one of our client the fund was sent from his account, He explained to you everything, after all that you just decided to bring me to the public. That's a very bad attitude sir.

I/we don't buy PayPal funds anyhow, we take a very close look at the paypal account history, if anything fishy or not clear we don't buy. We're known for scrutinising paypal related funds, ask questions.

I'm totally not in support of this, when selling Paypal fund, you should be aware that the Coverage period is for 6 months. You should be responsible for any fund you sell to your buyers, its not fair telling him to loose out on $500 just like that and not even offering to pay half of it.

How do you loose money on Paypal? After Limitation for 6 months Paypal refunds all your money till the least 0.01 cents in your account. I've been there Paypal refunded me every penny in my account after 6 months.

Tumababa no dey hear word sef, he has distributed so much money on Nairaland lately. Buy Paypal fund from someone that can refund your money if anything goes wrong within 6 months.

1 Like

Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by bobo65(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2016
If I get u ryt
Let's say I buy PayPal funds from u and don't use it before 6 months, it gets refunded back to u?

justi4jesu:

I'm totally not in support of this, when selling Paypal fund, you should be aware that the Coverage period is for 6 months. You should be responsible for any fund you sell to your buyers, its not fair telling him to loose out on $500 just like that and not even offering to pay half of it.

How do you loose money on Paypal? After Limitation for 6 months Paypal refunds all your money till the least 0.01 cents in your account. I've been there Paypal refunded me every penny in my account after 6 months.

Tumababa no dey hear word sef, he has distributed so much money on Nairaland lately. Buy Paypal fund from someone that can refund your money if anything goes wrong within 6 months.

Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Youngzedd(m): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2016
justi4jesu:

Where do you want me to get the money from?

Are you going to pay for the money not with you?

Who told you coverage period is 6 months in e-currency business?

Seems you're here to indirectly market your service.

You're talking about refund because you reside in UAE and use their PayPal account, which if anything happens you can provide all papers, probably at the end you withdraw with your bank account.

Do you also consider those who uses PayPal account from another country?

Hence buying and selling of PayPal is concern, seller do not have to cover everything, the sellers part is to ensure that genuine fund is been sold.

I repeat again, PayPal can do reversal at time they want, even withdrawal after 6 months is now waste of time.

That cheque with about 400 USD which I wanted you to receive on my behalf is currently as useless as sh1t. No bank in Nigeria were able to clear the cheque from the bank, GTBank that do it, no longer clear foreign cheque.

That's part of the loss. Those who knows about operating a foreign PayPal account knows it's a risky one.

PayPal staffs and their so called security system are crazy, you know that.
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Mariesio: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2016
This is serious !!!!
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by justi4jesu(f): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2016
bobo65:
If I get u ryt
Let's say I buy PayPal funds from u and don't use it before 6 months, it gets refunded back to u?

No, of course not. If i sell Paypal fund to you today and you pay the Naira equivalent into my account. Don't ever think our transaction has ended until after 6 months, it can be refunded back to my account if i report to Paypal and claim i wasn't the one that actually authorized the transaction, I can claim my account was hacked.

Then Paypal will refund me the funds and i also have your Naira. That's how hackers and Bad people operate, they hack into people's Paypal accounts and sell the funds to innocent people at a ridiculously low rates and disappear with your Naira, leaving you and the real owner of the Paypal account to battle things out.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by bobo65(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Wow
Thanks o
I don learn new something

By d way, my USA paypal is asking me to upload utility bills, any walk around this!? Or any solution?

justi4jesu:

No, of course not. If i sell Paypal fund to you today and you pay the Naira equivalent into my account. Don't ever think our transaction has ended until after 6 months, it can be refunded back to my account if i report to Paypal and claim i wasn't the one that actually authorized the transaction, I can claim my account was hacked.

Then Paypal will refund me the funds and i also have your Naira. That's how hackers and Bad people operate, they hack into people's Paypal accounts and sell the funds to innocent people at a ridiculously low rates and disappear with your Naira, leaving you and the real owner of the Paypal account to battle things out.

Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by justi4jesu(f): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Youngzedd:

Where do you want me to get the money from?

Are you going to pay for the money not with you?

Who told you coverage period is 6 months in e-currency business?

Seems you're here to indirectly market your service.

You're talking about refund because you reside in UAE and use their PayPal account, which if anything happens you can provide all papers, probably at the end you withdraw with your bank account.

Do you also consider those who uses PayPal account from another country?

Hence buying and selling of PayPal is concern, seller do not have to cover everything, the sellers part is to ensure that genuine fund is been sold.

I repeat again, PayPal can do reversal at time they want, even withdrawal after 6 months is now waste of time.

That cheque with about 400 USD which I wanted you to receive on my behalf is currently as useless as sh1t. No bank in Nigeria were able to clear the cheque from the bank, GTBank that do it, no longer clear foreign cheque.

That's part of the loss. Those who knows about operating a foreign PayPal account knows it's a risky one.

PayPal staffs and their so called security system are crazy, you know that.

Yes i consider those who use Paypal from another country because I also run a US Paypal account. So don't act like i have just UAE Paypal and can provide papers when they request for it.

Even now if Paypal limits my account I don't border sending all my documents because i know those guys are crazy as hell and can decide to close your Paypal with the slightest mistake one makes.

No I'm not here to market anything sorry to burst your bubbles.

Coverage period is 6 months with Paypal, I'm not talking about e-currency business here. When you source your funds from people, you need to be able to trust those people with your money for 6 months at least before sending to others.

Imagine someone contacted me to sell me $2000 for $210, how on earth will be buy that? If i do, then I'm putting myself and the customer that buys from me at risk.

Why is the $400 Cheque useless?It can be cashed at Access Bank. Also they don't issue cheque for UAE Paypal accounts, so take note of that of that.

1 Like

Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by justi4jesu(f): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2016
bobo65:
Wow
Thanks o
I don learn new something

By d way, my USA paypal is asking me to upload utility bills, any walk around this!? Or any solution?

Bobo I'm not here for your questions, ask the owner of the thread.

1 Like

Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Youngzedd(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2016
justi4jesu:

Yes i consider those who use Paypal from another country because I also run a US Paypal account. So don't act like i have just UAE Paypal and can provide papers when they request for it.

Even now if Paypal limits my account I don't border sending all my documents because i know those guys are crazy as hell and can decide to close your Paypal with the slightest mistake one makes.

No I'm not here to market anything sorry to burst your bubbles.

Coverage period is 6 months with Paypal, I'm not talking about e-currency business here. When you source your funds from people, you need to be able to trust those people with your money for 6 months at least before sending to others.

Imagine someone contacted me to sell me $2000 for $210, how on earth will be buy that? If i do, then I'm putting myself and the customer that buys from me at risk.

Why is the $400 Cheque useless?It can be cashed at Access Bank. Also they don't issue cheque for UAE Paypal accounts, so take note of that of that.

Note: I have never purchase cheap PayPal funds, any fund I purchase, I go through the owner paypal account transaction history, if there's any payment I don't understand mainly from personal account transfer, I don't buy.

I put a lot of measures before buying PayPal funds.

I have contact almost all banks in Nigeria. None said they can.

They only said it's only citi bank and the cheque bank is from Well Fargo which is in charge of issuing USA PayPal cheque according to Paypal customer care.
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2016
justi4jesu:

From his explanation, i can confirm that his paypal business is a legit way to scam customers. He sells hacked/fraudulent funds, you pay him in naira, after some months, paypal limits your account and refund his partner that sent the money, his partner will claim paypal has denied him access to the account (very strange) and there's nothing he can do. Your money is gone. Its as simple as that. Even the paypal he opened for me in hongkong is useless to me. He wont tell u d country he will open d paypal from cos he knows its a useless account qnd you wont want to pay. Im officially out of any paypal fund purchase.

1 Like

Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by Youngzedd(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
tumababa:

From his explanation, i can confirm that his paypal business is a legit way to scam customers. He sells hacked/fraudulent funds, you pay him in naira, after some months, paypal limits your account and refund his partner that sent the money, his partner will claim paypal has denied him access to the account (very strange) and there's nothing he can do. Your money is gone. Its as simple as that. Even the paypal he opened for me in hongkong is useless to me. He wont tell u d country he will open d paypal from cos he knows its a useless account qnd you wont want to pay. Im officially out of any paypal fund purchase.

Lets get something straight Mr Tumababa

We have done countless transactions in the past, was any other fund refunded?

The way you put this as if you have been cooking up something for me for so long, just waiting for an opportunity to strike.

If hacked/fraudulent funds are what I buy, what happened to all other transactions we did?

The paypal I opened is very clean, unless you went against the rules or did something fishy. If you had issue with the account, why didn't you contact me since then?

Same paypal account many people are using.

I opened that country account because I can deal with PayPal wahala from that side, I have a partner over there who provides all documents needed and some other support.

I beg of you in the name of the creator, lets act like civilised men who understands this business.
Re: I Will Open A Verified,functional And Accessible USA Paypal Account For You by OAUTemitayo: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
It doesn't make any sense to accuse somebody of scam several months after a transaction was successfully made.
People need to stop doing this.

(1) (Reply)

Make 100k In A Week / Business Problems And Solutions (GET IN HERE) / Pms, Dpk, Ago Ppmc Allocation Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.