Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. (14583 Views)

MTN Free Wifi Roaming App / Precautions Before Using Wifi Connection / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by DonWizzy290(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Just passing by....lol
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Vikkie14: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2014
pamcode:
i was expecting tips on how to break 2ru wifi with password and steal mb God forgive me

And that's why most of you guys are just ranting about. Is the thread that difficult to understand? The topic is easier than ABC. The app we are talking about here will find you FREE wifi hotspots in your area. It will scan you everything-free or billed,it would even automatically connect you to any nearest wifi near you. Try to think hard before commenting. #peace bro

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2014
Vikkie14:

Did you even open your eyes to read and understand what i mean, or are you just clueless? #noAbuse. Atleast, the topic has been elucidiated for better grasp of the issue, so why the heck?You may be finding Wifi connection in your area difficult, but you cant be using your area to dictate or judge other areas, mine inclusive. We know it's hard to get that in Nigeria and that's why its better to scan where the thing is closest to you. Better scroll up and re-read and get the point am implying before bulging forward to comment. I dont think the thread is that hard to understand bro
Free things tho, likely places to find wifi are usually in offices or big shopping malls. What do u do when u scan 4 d wifi n c its password protected, ow does it become free? U more lyk promoting an outdated info, evrione knows abt wifi n its hard to come by a free one. Also u don't need a special app to searcch for wifi, the phones in itself have the wifi search capability.

2 Likes

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Vikkie14: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2014
kelnas:
grin Some people are Dumb shall. So you can just zoom off to an unknown destination and start using a so-called free wifi outa de air space? phweeeeew! Get serious bro. And stop contradicting your self niqqa, You talking about Hot spot as being free as if u ain't de one paying for all devises connected to yur fone!!

#smh. Is wifi that pathetic in Nigeria? #justAsking. Cox i cant get the heck with you guys. If you dont want it, its nothing to abuse someone on, it's a trusted and tested app so dont come ranting here.if you dont believe that even in Nigeria there are FREE wifi, then probably, you are living in an hamlet. #NoOffense. When you get that app, it would scan where you can find FREE wifi and which is nearest to you and even sometimes connect you automatically. So bro, look well, read well, understand well before airing your comment.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Vikkie14: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2014
prettyboi1989:

Free things tho, likely places to find wifi are usually in offices or big shopping malls. What do u do when u scan 4 d wifi n c its password protected, ow does it become free? U more lyk promoting an outdated info, evrione knows abt wifi n its hard to come by a free one. Also u don't need a special app to searcch for wifi, the phones in itself have the wifi search capability.

grin you kept on shouting "promoting", do i looks like an agent? And besides, if that's an issue with Nigeria, its not applicable to the rest of the world. Its like you saying there is no 4G service in Nigeria. If you think FREE wifi hotspots is really that pathetic to get in Nigeria, the app will scan everything for you-- from its being FREE or BILLED, password-protected or not. I dont open the thread for Nigeria, as the issue border on the "world". So if Nigeria isnt the issue, Nigerians could just make way and let "those" with it to air their view. And bro, when something is called FREE, it mean F R E E !!! When it is free, it cant be password protected. Even here in the SK.

NB: am not a promoter or an agent. If there is something that could make living comfortable tech-wise, why should it be hiden.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Vikkie14: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Makana14:
D OP is jst tryin to promote his new app dt is nw availabe on google play.
Hmm... From your own point of view. I quite notice Nigerians are the one having difficulties. You can check their website and see if the app is NEW. Sis, when you find a useful thing, will you hold your peace. I dont need to come on NL if i even created any App. SK is enough for me to do that.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Weah96: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Go to the nearest Starbucks, Dunkin Doughnuts, or Barnes and Noble. Free WiFi all day.

Find a girlfriend who is enrolled in college and use her Wi-Fi password. Colleges have free WiFi for ALL students.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Vikkie14: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2014
francleanflexy:
This is what i call blind copy n paste
And could you please post the LINK?
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by pamcode(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2014
Vikkie14:

And that's why most of you guys are just ranting about. Is the thread that difficult to understand? The topic is easier than ABC. The app we are talking about here will find you FREE wifi hotspots in your area. It will scan you everything-free or billed,it would even automatically connect you to any nearest wifi near you. Try to think hard before commenting. #peace bro
xcuse me am not ranting, what i wrote was that i thought i would find tips on breaking 2ru wifi with passwords cos all the hotspots here have.Anyway am sorry if i offended you #peace
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Vikkie14: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2014
douglasclark:
Some people daft reach there Finger sef for typing this crap

Do you even know who a daft is? Are you this frustrated? #smh
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Vikkie14: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2014
pamcode:
xcuse me am not ranting, what i wrote was that i thought i would find tips on breaking 2ru wifi with passwords cos all the hotspots here have.Anyway am sorry if i offended you #peace

No you didnt. I've seen worse comments. grin you know NL na. Especially those from Nigeria. Most of them thinks am a promoter. I wonder if they even understand a simple ABC of the thread. #peace
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by constance500: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2014
dazekid:

Miami bawo

This is a quote from your own thread...

Check the dates, I traveled immediately after I posted the old one grin
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Vikkie14: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2014
majorfarms:
Sure say dis guy dey Naija?...most available WiFis require usernames nd password. No b to kuku go cafe?

Even if the guy be confirm Naija guy, that doent means he is staying in Naija.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Vikkie14: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2014
ellalina:
give me free WiFi you are telling me about thechering
Sorry ma'am, am not a provider.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by ellalina(f): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Vikkie14:

Sorry ma'am, am not a provider.
did you just call me ma'am?
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by hardeiluxie: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2014
LORDI:
Well I stay opposite an hotel,luckily for me,their wifi always trepasses into my room and I had to make friend with one of the hotel worker who leaked the code for me..I logon free on the internet everyday,just that it's very slow during the day and super fast at night..I have downloaded quite some games with the wi-fi including real footballer manager 2015(pc),fifa 15,farcry4 and so on.
xo Bleep wohwhoz business iz it huh?!
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Weah96: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
LORDI:
Well I stay opposite an hotel,luckily for me,their wifi always trepasses into my room and I had to make friend with one of the hotel worker who leaked the code for me..I logon free on the internet everyday,just that it's very slow during the day and super fast at night..I have downloaded quite some games with the wi-fi including real footballer manager 2015(pc),fifa 15,farcry4 and so on.
How did you download FIFA 15? Did you pay the $75.00 fee?

Btw, the EA servers are useless now. Just fft.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by abdulikhina(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
hey folks, my company need quality control manager and must be female. Production manger too. send ur cv to abdulikhina@gmail.com
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by LORDI(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
hardeiluxie:
xo Bleep wohwhoz business iz it huh?!
the thread is about free wifi, I thought I should share my exprience.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by LORDI(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Weah96:

How did you download FIFA 15? Did you pay the $75.00 fee?

Btw, the EA servers are useless now. Just fft.
mine for PC, I use a blackberry..I heard something about free store,.try free store?.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
I dnt find this helpful..thr is no free wifi hotspots in nigeria...
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dis op no well o!
I just waste mb opening your tread..
Better change the heading....mtchewwww
Free wifi ni...na free WILI WILI
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by hausadreturn(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
LORDI:
how many gig are all these? Are they that heavy?
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by hausadreturn(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vikkie14:

grin you kept on shouting "promoting", do i looks like an agent? And besides, if that's an issue with Nigeria, its not applicable to the rest of the world. Its like you saying there is no 4G service in Nigeria. If you think FREE wifi hotspots is really that pathetic to get in Nigeria, the app will scan everything for you-- from its being FREE or BILLED, password-protected or not. I dont open the thread for Nigeria, as the issue border on the "world". So if Nigeria isnt the issue, Nigerians could just make way and let "those" with it to air their view. And bro, when something is called FREE, it mean F R E E !!! When it is free, it cant be password protected. Even here in the SK.

NB: am not a promoter or an agent. If there is something that could make living comfortable tech-wise, why should it be hiden.
what's sk? Slovakia?
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by LORDI(m): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2014
hausadreturn:
FIFA for pc bout 9 gb,..farcry3, 5 GB, splinter cell blacklist 26 GB after installation,,..NO mercy for free wi-fi grin
hausadreturn:
FIFA for pc bout 9 gb,..farcry3, 5 GB, splinter cell blacklist 26 GB after installation,all download through UTORRENT....no mercy for free wi-fi
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Weah96: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2014
LORDI:
FIFA for pc bout 9 gb,..farcry4 5 GB, splinter cell blacklist 26 GB after installation,,..NO mercy for free wi-fi

Dude, how long did it take you to download that Splinter Cell? LOL.

Games that are purchased directly from PlayStation Store on the PS3 take hours to download here. And I'm pretty sure that they're not up to 5 gb.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by LORDI(m): 6:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Weah96:

Dude, how long did it take you to download that Splinter Cell? LOL.

Games that are purchased directly from PlayStation Store on the PS3 take hours to download here. And I'm pretty sure that they're not up to 5 gb.

the wi-fi is fast at night sha,I just start downloading,plug the pc and sleep off,...by the next morning it's either it has finish downloading or close to finishing....all downloaded on pc,don't have a console.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Uchefrancis16(m): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2014
Vikkie14:
Need to stay connected? Don't panic. There are several ways you can find free WiFi wherever you are.
If you want a quick and easy way to scan your area to find the closest hotspots, check out a free app called WeFi. WeFi lists over 200 million WiFi hotspots around the world so you'll never have to go too far to find a connection.

Another thing to consider is your cable company. Depending on your provider, you may already have free WiFi access.
Another way to connect is by tethering. Tethering is a feature that turns your smartphone into a portable WiFi hotspot. Most smartphones have this capability already built in. To activate it, go into your WiFi settings and enable your "personal hotspot" option. Once it's set, your phone will appear as an available WiFi network, so you can share -- or "tether" -- your phone's connection to your laptop or tablet.
There's one thing to watch out for, though. Tethering does tend to use up your phone's data plan pretty quickly, so check your network's terms and conditions first so you don't get hit with any unwanted charges.
No internet? No problem! Give these options a try and you'll be able to find a free connection, anytime, anywhere.
Did you find this helpful?
OP I gues you found this post on one of those developed countries website and felt like sharing. This is NIGERIA you can only get those number of WiFi you mentioned Lagos but I could assure you a billion time that getting a free one is certainly out of the picture. NIGERIANS ARE WISE

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by cokacoola(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Uchefrancis16:
OP I gues you found this post on one of those developed countries website and felt like sharing. This is NIGERIA you can only get those number of WiFi you mentioned Lagos but I could assure you a billion time that getting a free one is certainly out of the picture. NIGERIANS ARE WISE
why are you answering my name and my surname? Why why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innjoo Max 2 Plus Phone Specs & Price In Nigeria / Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! / Free Download Or Pes 2010 Mobile Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.