Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (915207 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: I'm looking forward to battling the likes of mikuz,cooger,ema prince... Not a local rhymer like you. Cord-worse?
and that local rhymer is the reason u've been jumpin from one id to another. ain't that a beetch!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2014
fuckyouhard: hmmm, expo smiley tell me more
freestyle my long dick! do u know what freestyle is? keep deceivin and foolin urself
you don't know what I'm capable of, I'm hot! My breath can smoke the hell. I can never pen bars for you! Can cushy do this? That wack goblin made you famous
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: you don't know what I'm capable of, I'm hot! My breath can smoke the hell. I can never pen bars for you! Can cushy do this? That wack goblin made you famous
thunder fire u! u have a lot of ids here but i know ur ckushy, shadyslim, and 007bruce. dude, stop derailin. this is ffr thread, i won't reply u again
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Don't wanna dent this thread, if you don't tell that airwank to open the thread and show us you're a vet, then you a poosie! And it's like that coogar vs ibime shytt grin
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: Don't wanna dent this thread, if you don't tell that airwank to open the thread and show us you're a vet, then you a poosie! And it's like that coogar vs ibime shytt grin
check the chatroom. i've told him a long time ago wink now bye!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2014
And he ducks, so you're gonna save those bars to battle your father(krone)? I see you're bar-lessgrin pathetic kid
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2014
fuckyouhard: check the chatroom. i've told him a long time ago wink now bye!!!
Got nahin to do with you! You are a poosie P.S!!!

I shall be dropping some freestyles in here.
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: And he ducks, so you're gonna save those bars to battle your father(krone)? I see you're bar-lessgrin pathetic kid
well, i must say i admire ur ghostin attitude. grin if u had used a female nick u cud have duped kim coz he falls too easily to pink
did i say dupe? sad kim is a poor fagg, there's nothin to dupe from him. so forget it
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2014
fuckyouhard: well, i must say i admire ur ghostin attitude. grin if u had used a female nick u cud have duped kim coz he falls too easily to pink
did i say dupe? sad kim is a poor fagg, there's nothin to dupe from him. so forget it
ok folly, don't quote me again! Done with you
Re: Flow For Rank by G3n3sis: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2014
Kids!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2014
kr0ne: Jason, ur freestyle is ok. But that 'early max' doesn't play with me. U try jare
I swear, the guy wordplay better pass mikuz own 10times cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2014
G3n3sis: Kids!!!
what's that suppose to mean??
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Bruce I do not know why you are wasting your time with the wack goblin himself. You're a thousand times better than him. Leave him alone, just chill abeg.
Re: Flow For Rank by G3n3sis: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: what's that suppose to mean??
You guys are doing what kids do
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2014
ojoawo:

wetin dis gal dey find sef?
help me ask am o
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2014
Mikuz, 4 ur mind, i dey tag ur name 4 my post, u dey feel important. Lol. Mumu
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2014
mikuz: Bruce I do not know why you are wasting your time with the wack goblin himself. You're a thousand times better than him. Leave him alone, just chill abeg.
I'mma chill, but the fool thinks he's smart, mistaking me for ckushy just cause I'm too versatile!!
I know each an every one of you, I could get y'all pictures in 57 minutes and upload it here, I have my agents planted all around the world! Someone should dear me. I'm chilled cause of mikuz.
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2014
mikuz: Bruce I do not know why you are wasting your time with the wack goblin himself. You're a thousand times better than him. Leave him alone, just chill abeg.
they say ur plannin to start a crew grin the phoenix guys are makin u sweat, beetch. no longer a mod, ur now as useless as a wack newbie. if this is the fool krone told me about then am disappointed. airmark, dj5naira and thunderstorm are all better than u. all u do is tell stories and use irrelevant build ups before u punch. and they're all generic. ur always usin one style, shame on u kim kardashian!
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2014
G3n3sis:
You guys are doing what kids do
Ok, got you.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2014
where's airmark? he should open the battle thread na & let FYH drop his bars. honestly, i am starting to think kim as a mod is much much better than airmark.

if both textcees decide to forget the past & do the battle, who is airmark to rule otherwise? this airmark is going to make me use my powerful connections again to overrule him.
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: I'mma chill, but the fool thinks he's smart, mistaking me for ckushy just cause I'm too versatile!!
I know each an every one of you, I could get y'all pictures in 57 minutes and upload it here, I have my agents planted all around the world! Someone should dear me. I'm chilled cause of mikuz.
ur yet another baboon that mistakenly escaped the ibadan zoo! u bit that ibtc line, and bit coogar's lines too. i can see how versatile u are. u merely dropped a verse with recycled punchlines. am waitin for airmark to open the thread. after i drop my own verse u wud change ur name to loser
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2014
mikuz:

Order? what does that mean?
You are a fool!. . . . A Graduated Illiterate. I knew this right from the day u hurled all sort of abusive words on kr0ne in that rookies tourney. The Gbaguans! Wey dey that yur post ehn, e fit ring bell for primary school as 'change of lesson' . U better ask ur english teacher for a refund.

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2014
fuckyouhard: ur yet another baboon that mistakenly escaped the ibadan zoo! ur bit that ibtc line, and bit coogar's lines too. i can see how versatile u are. u merely dropped a verse with recycled punchlines. am waitin for airmark to open the thread. after i drop my own verse u wud change ur name to loser
what is this?
You're surely sick! I bit lines? Post the links. . And if you dont, you should be banned! Airwank take note.
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: You are sick! I've been on NL before your father(krone) taught of coming here. I'm just too versatile and that's confusing you.
Lmao! At least, thank God you guys refer kr0ne as a father. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: I'mma chill, but the fool thinks he's smart, mistaking me for ckushy just cause I'm too versatile!!

Remove ya verse. Get a formidable opponent, what does a lion gain from engaging in a fight with a rat?
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2014
fuckyouhard: hmmm, expo smiley tell me more
freestyle my long dick! do u know what freestyle is? keep deceivin and foolin urself
grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: what is this?
You're surely sick! I bit lines? Post the links. . And if you dont, you should be banned! Airwank take note.
I was even rhyming grin. I'm a genius!
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2014
mikuz:

Remove ya verse. Get a formidable opponent, what does a lion gain from engaging in a fight with a rat?
grin he aint even a rat, he's an ant under Hulk's foot
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2014
kim is desperately in need for backup grin grin now who's ridin who, kim or hyenna?
i bet i can beat kim, cos i have a lot of personals against him her
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2014
fuckyouhard: kim is desperately in need for backup grin grin now who's ridin who, kim or hyenna?
i bet i can beat kim, cos i have a lot of personals against him her
Idiot!! Post the links! If airwank don't ban this kid, mikuz should ban airwank!
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: I was even rhyming grin. I'm a genius!
thief! we had the agreement on sunday, thread was opened on tuesday. u came online but ducked. i saw u peepin! then u came back last night to deceive urself that u were doin freestyle. who r u foolin??
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Mikuz, just accept my call out, I promise not to touch your biitchy part. . . I'd just give u a memorious death ffool cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.