Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (909684 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Anacksunamun: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
gottoboy:
Somebody said its not Dope
People view things differently. The person might be right because I'm not well versed in all the methapors, fillers, personals, rhymes and other words these rapheads use, but I know what Mikuz wrote is worthy of admiration. That piece was ill to me. I love it.
Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Limerick:
If u tryna create a conversation, then U just met the wrong dude
nah
I will pass
have better tinx to do than chit chats
remember u quoted me....g.ay
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
I don't know why Mikuz is mixing words with textcees who aint on his level.

Imagine Mikuz accepting battle with Giyyazz. SMH.

You should be battling ninjas like Krone and Thunder, not Giyazz. Not even FYH.

Remember how I refused to entertain any rivalry with Sleakid? You can't cheapen your skill by putting ninjas on your level when they clearly not.

Especially im thís time when many ninjas are anti-Mikuz. The way ninjas are feeling right now I wont be surprised if Giyazz wins sef. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ibime: I don't know why Mikuz is mixing words with textcees who aint on his level.

Remember how I refused to entertain any rivalry with Sleakid? You can't cheapen your skill by putting ninjas on your level when they clearly not.

Especially im thís time when many ninjas are anti-Mikuz. The way ninjas are feeling right now I wont be surprised if Giyazz wins sef. grin
word
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ibime: I don't know why Mikuz is mixing words with textcees who aint on his level.

it won't be a supprise! Giyazz will whoop him!

Mikuz no dey calm down for himself!
How will you battle upto 10nigs in a week? , even though they all wack frogs, you can't whoop em all!
Any fight you go into as a result of frustration will always prove null!
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2014

With all due respect sir, I'm asking you not to ever tag my name on a post whenever you wanna underate or downgrade a textcee! Last time I checked, you are too old and matured to judge people without giving them a chance!

I respect you like a father, but you must never provoke me. A good elder will never write what you just wrote, you were destroying my image and building Mikuz'. . . I won't say I'm dissapointed in you, but I just need you to beware; never tag my name whenever you feel like breaking down a textcee. Thanks
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
GIYAZZ: With all due respect sir, I'm asking you not to ever tag my name on a post whenever you wanna underate or downgrade a textcee! Last time I checked, you are too old and matured to judge people without giving them a chance!

I respect you like a father, but you must never provoke me. A good elder will nevrer write what you just wrote, you were destroying my image and building Mikuz'. . . I won't say I'm dissapointed in you, but I just need you to beware; never tag my name whenever you feel like breaking down a textcee. Thanks

With all due respect Sir, I'm just speaking facts. Shame you have to be in the conversation. It's like me saying don't ever compare Maradona to Okocha. You are the Okocha here. I ain't got no problem with Okocha, just stating facts.
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ibime:

With all due respect Sir, I'm just speaking facts. Shame you have to be in the conversation. It's like me saying don't ever compare Maradona to Okocha. You are the Okocha here. I ain't got no problem with Okocha, just stating facts.
That's what they don't understand
Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
The way some people dey display like possessed demons dey make me laff..

Smh! I wonder what happened to healthy rivalry!! undecided
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
seriously, coogar and ibime needs to battle. get this shít over with. we want to know the best...
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ibime:

with all due respect sir..what you did waz so wrong..Mikuz waz the one that called giyazz out..i don't no why you just underrate him like that...the fact you droped is not good enough

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
rants in all the threads
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lagunna: seriously, coogar and ibime needs to battle. get this shít over with. we want to know the best...
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lagunna: seriously, coogar and ibime needs to battle. get this shít over with. we want to know the best...
Coogar dan whop Ibim b4 nah!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Coogar dan whop Ibim b4 nah!

For where?
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ibime:

Now I know You're a Fool with capital F! Your suppose to be a rule model here? Ibime, you just lost the whole respect I have 4 you! Keep looking down on peeps and end up lyk Mikuz! #BASTARD!
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lagunna:

For where?
Seem Your New Here. Check the main wall.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Seem Your New Here. Check the main wall.

And did u see ibime drop any lines for that battle?

Bros, we dey talk of real battle joo, that one na no show...
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Now I know You're a Fool with capital F! Your suppose to be a rule model here? Ibime, you just lost the whole respect I have 4 you! Keep looking down on peeps and end up lyk Mikuz! #BASTARD!

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 12:07am On Jul 26, 2014
Jor oh. I can't cross words with market women.

My next post on here will be BARS as usual. Till then. . .
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 12:19am On Jul 26, 2014
ibime and mikuz are the two people that made me register to this site cos i heard a lot about them from krone. ibime hardly chats here, mikuz is damn too pompous and a hater too. . . and overrated! ibime is just tryin to cover up for him. that guy is not as good as krone rated him

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 12:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Lol, since Mikuz has decided to go on holidays, hence, bringing an end to our brawl on monday. Airmark should create a Doc for me and Teddybiyasi to battle on Monday by 9PM 16 bars

Tagged ***BRUTAL REMATCH! G'IYAZ vs TEDDYBIYASI!***

Teddy, game?
Re: Flow For Rank by peterrParker(m): 12:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Intro...

I run-things-with-sick-gees/
my asteroid-fists-crumple-rib- cages/
I'mma break you up,-like-stevie/ wonder washing-the-dishes/
Like the nigeria coat of arm without the horses. . . . You aint got the strength/
You're skilless/ You should just relent/. . . even if your lines were written with by loulou Gaste and Moris Albert/, they wont still be felt!!
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 1:29am On Jul 26, 2014
GIYAZZ: Lol, since Mikuz has decided to go on holidays, hence, bringing an end to our brawl on monday. Airmark should create a Doc for me and Teddybiyasi to battle on Monday by 9PM 16 bars

Teddy, game?

do yo mean mikuz de-activate his acount..
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 1:59am On Jul 26, 2014
The World Is Ending! Or Should I Say FFR Is Ending? No
with alotta idiots here, it isnt closing
i'll stop dropping bars here and help u all to 'chitchat' cheesycheesy

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 2:01am On Jul 26, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Now I know You're a Fool with capital F! Your suppose to be a rule model here? Ibime, you just lost the whole respect I have 4 you! Keep looking down on peeps and end up lyk Mikuz! #BASTARD!

ermmm sorry oo, no vex
na which school u go?

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2014
GIYAZZ: Lol, since Mikuz has decided to go on holidays, hence, bringing an end to our brawl on monday. Airmark should create a Doc for me and Teddybiyasi to battle on Monday by 9PM 16 bars

Teddy, game?

y do you crave for death hmmmm
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2014
sosiqdude:

do yo mean mikuz de-activate his acount..
No, he just went on holidays cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2014
teddybiyasi:

y do you crave for death hmmmm
Baby, do you accept? kiss
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2014
angry cöck sucking faqz e'rywhere, mikuz why u go wan ba2 wacktards like giyazz huh? Mtcheeeewwww. Am out jare
Straight from the lab
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Iceskidd: angry cöck sucking faqz e'rywhere, mikuz why u go wan ba2 wacktards like giyazz huh? Mtcheeeewwww. Am out jare
Straight from the lab
hw far, hw ya body?
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
hw far, hw ya body?
i don dey beta now sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.