Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (914431 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
vickybash:

whatever..am only interested in the teddy battle..dnt see any reason i shud waste my lines on unsignificant brawls..pheew

well your choice....if u fail to drop at 4 ..u get banned
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
vickybash: My battle threads got destroyed by the virus that attacked nl..if am to battle again,the battle might as well be epic.vicky vs teddy or vicky vs krone
nigga or transgendered, don't quote me
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
fuckyoudude, where your @ss @?
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
iono why some cocky geeks beef around. Slowpokes! Do i know you? Is NL a family gathering? An assembly? Foolish transgendered
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lol. Bros ah dey oh! Are you still going down with siddog?

siddogg is dead the next time i grab my pen to write. i would do him haphazardly like a dentist fixing an appendix.
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
coogar:

siddogg is dead the next time i grab my pen to write. i would do him haphazardly like a dentist fixing an appendix.
Hahahaha MURDER DEM!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by siddoggg(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
coogar:

Next time?seems this guy aint ready.You verse is ready.Hit me up when u ready to die
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Hahahaha MURDER DEM!!!

this ur luv for coogar na wa o..

u no dey battle?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
vickybash: My battle threads got destroyed by the virus that attacked nl..if am to battle again,the battle might as well be epic.vicky vs teddy or vicky vs krone
You Must Be Vewi Stupid! Why Allow Mikuz To Pop a Thread 4 You and Iam Then?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
coogar:

you are not top-tier.
coogar doesn't eat small fries. practise your lines with newbies...grow some sharp claws & develop your wits then you can step to me.

i am your intellectual god....your god of science & rhymes.

Plagiarism grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

well your choice....if u fail to drop at 4 ..u get banned
#word. Mikuz Plz Take Note!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
siddoggg:

Next time?seems this guy aint ready.You verse is ready.Hit me up when u ready to die

you Both are Scared of each other admit it...

WACK VETS claimin top Tiers

da only person i believe for dis section na STREETWIZE or theprekky

da rest na TALKcees
Re: Flow For Rank by vickybash(f): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: You Must Be Vewi Stupid! Why Allow Mikuz To Pop a Thread 4 You and Iam Then?

and u are??
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
siddoggg:

Are You Kidding Me?
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Lagunna:

this ur luv for coogar na wa o..

u no dey battle?
Bros, Na So oh! Na Only Coogar and Warriblood Dey Make Me Visit This Section...
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
coogar:

you are a big fool - the biggest in the southern hemisphere. i get nothing if i battle & beat you to a pulp. off my name alone, you could be made a LG chairman in your village. i am not going to battle a rapper that cannot make more than 2 syllables when rhyming.

currently, teddyishappy writes better than you.

You are an ediot!
The bullshit on 2syllables is just too childish when I clearly rhymes better than you..its no contest!...when you were sauron,you hardly spit 2syllables sef..
And you must be retarded to think I'll add sh1t to my name by defeating a biter who can't come up with his own ideas..

coogar:

this poof continues to delude himself that he's good at writing.......emaprince, a aren't there danfos in your neighbourhood that need competent drivers? your fingers are useless with the pen, they need something more manual like cutting grasses with a machete or mixing flour in local bakeries.

go fùck yourself, you homoeròtic gibbon!

Same old rants..cooger,you need a mental check up!

coogar:

oloshious fellow!
i didn't even see this bit when i replied your first post. so you are looking for a cheap popularity - battle coogar & get your name on the front page? grin cheesy grin

you don't deserve such a shot into limelight. you would remain underground for long like one of chilean miners. your written is weak, you are a witless apprentice. go & practise hard, watch how top tier lyricists write and learn.

You are sufferring from delusion of grandeur!
Prince is a heavyweight and any of my battle with top tiers like mikuz,storm,loona,siddogg will hit the front page..so don't be decieving yaself thinking that front page battles needs you in it..
My only aim is to humiliate you infront of the whole NL b1tch!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by vickybash(f): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kids..what makes this kids think that i would wanna tarry here after they invaded the forum with childishness...lots of new nicks,lots of new kids.pheeew.
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Emaprince:

You are an ediot!
The bullshit on 2syllables is just too childish when I clearly rhymes better than you..its no contest!...when you were sauron,you hardly spit 2syllables sef..
And you must be retarded to think I'll add sh1t to my name by defeating a biter who can't come up with his own ideas..

Same old rants..cooger,you need a mental check up!

You are sufferring from delusion of grandeur!
Prince is a heavyweight and any of my battle with top tiers like mikuz,storm,loona,siddogg will hit the front page..so don't be decieving yaself thinking that front page battles needs you in it..

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sneeze...,
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
siddoggg:

still on the road.....today's friday.
as soon as i get to my den, i would write for you. beating you blindfolded should be easy, let alone with my eyes wide open and 30cl of jack daniels in my system.

tell mikuz to fix the brawl for 9pm. i should get to london by 7pm. i should be fine with 2 hrs to write - not knowing a lot about you makes it easier for me. less angles to worry about so let's make it 9pm.

go & trim your lines, we don't want you dropping 90 bars when only 12 is needed.

YoungDaNaval: Hahahaha MURDER DEM!!!

it's going down tonight - i am kicking sidddogg out of the top 5 bracket. by tomorrow, FYH or limerick will take sidddogg's place in the top echelon.

carefreewannabe:

you still came here to look for me? stop having clitöral erections for me, please. my type does not associate with your mgbeke breeds.

zip up, please.

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Bros, Na So oh! Na Only Coogar and Warriblood Dey Make Me Visit This Section...

na so.. siddoggg vs coogar or emaprince vs coogar should go down...

based on this.....i think emaprince is good to go...

Emaprince:
PRINCE!!!
The name's chanted on the streets/ . savior of bandits and the thieves/
Time of my birth . . I came out my mom's p.uss.y . . and landed on my feet/
To be candid as I speak/ . . I could drop a man dead with the fist/
Peep my familly tree and see a fruitful generation . . Goliath slayer planted our seed/
I'm never branded as the weak/ . I rule and turn your lady to wh.ore/
I tell her "pick up the stick and beat my 'gung-hoe' " . . when I'm heading to war/
I'm so wavy with words/ . . lets be honest . . none can ever predict me/
Niggas wish the moon stays between the earth and sun . just to help them lepers eclipse me/
I'm clever,you a nitwit/ its better you retreat b!tch/ 'fore this commando's irate/
Cos my team could beat your team from sun up to 'sun-down' . . like orlando pirates/
A team that tear hearts in a street bout/ with spears,darts and we speak loud/
But niggas who fails to 'listen' . . get 'ear-marked' for a beat down/
Our moves are cryptic/ we handle feuds with lyrics/ and turn your crews to picnic/
Move the mic from hand to hand cos we spit and 'pass-over'...like the escape of jews from egypt/
I'm the man you couldn't pit wits/ with cos I hardly loose to these kids/
Bald niggas went shopping for artificial hairs . . once they heard the prince dude is 'big-wig'/
I bruise and slit wrist/ . . i started thugging as a child/
Ladies will want to pay me for s.ex . . after my hunky @ss hug 'em with a smile/
Ruffriders . . . I was loving all they styles/ . . and the way they glistened with lyrics/
I was crazy with 'eve's droppings' . . like dudes who loves to listen in secrete/

.......the reason i'm this sick......

phuck it!!! . who cares what cooger thinks/ that goat should run when the Luger's clinched/
..or I might choose to 'make a beeline for him' . . . and hit him with a brutal sting/
I'm tiger woods in this rap/ . . so you lighter dudes should lean back/
cos you might get a hole in one shot at your chest . . once this sire shoots with his gat/
I'm a hired goon and I'm strapped/ I need help from the church/ to rid myself of the dirt/
last time . . I pointed my gun up and shoot . . an alien body fell on the earth/
I should swell up my worth/ . . till I'm one of the rivals in Forbes list/
I break into homes . . lynch fathers and jack sons . . Micheal and Curtis/
Impossible is nothing! . . i believe with every faith I mustered/
Cos even CFC taught me . . you don't need to be an actor to get an Oscar/
Ibi's been ruling this thread/ . . drawing all the groupies with text/
But i've always wanted to be-head . . like cutting through b1tches neck/
The coog is a pest/ ur c0cksuckers had you feeling brave with those lines?
But you're literally a loner cos most of these punks couldn't write bars to save they own lives/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
coogar:

as soon as i get to my den, i would write for you. beating you blindfolded should be easy, let alone with my eyes wide open and 30cl of jack daniels in my system.

tell mikuz to fix the brawl for 9pm. i should get to london by 7pm. i should be fine with 2 hrs to write - not knowing a lot about you makes it easier for me. less angles to worry about so let's make it 9pm.

go & trim your lines, we don't want you dropping 90 bars when only 12 is needed.

it's going down tonight - i am kicking sidddogg out of the top 5 bracket. by tomorrow, FYH or limerick will take sidddogg's place in the top echelon.

you still came here to look for me? stop having clitöral erections for me, please. my type does not associate with your mgbeke breeds.

zip up, please.
Lmao! Hahahahaha Lagunna, Hope You Seeing Exactly What Am talking Abt? Lol
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Lagunna:

na so.. siddoggg vs coogar or emaprince vs coogar should go down...

based on this.....i think emaprince is good to go...

Coogar? He Can Take Em Both At a Time!

He's The Prince Of Persia/ Decapitating Khats Since From Asia/ who Can Match Him? "no one" coz He'd Gat The "Key" To Bring Down Vets.....like Alicia!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Coogar? He Can Take Em Both At a Time!

He's The Prince Of Persia/ Decapitating Khats Since From Asia/ who Can Match Him? "no one" coz He'd Gat The "Key" To Bring Down Vets.....like Alicia!!!

lolzzz... grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
coogar:

zip up, please.

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
007Bruce: you're a fuckin whorre/who sucks like straws/you like bringing beef but you're notting tough/
after whooping your bored @ss:: see, i told you i play to(plateau) win, see how i struck your jaws!
"play to (plateau)?? grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: "play to (plateau)?? grin grin
Plate Too?
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
carefreewannabe:

what did you plagiarise this time? is it compulsory you bütt into what doesn't concern you? if you can't find a cöck to fück in north cyprus, get a chewing stick, please.

Emaprince:
You are an ediot!
And you must be retarded to think I'll add sh1t to my name by defeating a biter who can't come up with his own ideas.....

you are the biggest fool this forum has produced and that's a big achievement considering there are 1 million members here.

lyricism left you behind. your best ideas when penning rhymes is pure wackness. your punchlines induce projectile vomitting. it's either you dropped outta school or you mistakenly wandered into an unknown territory.

you should be pushing danfos with overheated engines on third mainland to clear traffic. this isn't your terrain, find something meaningful to do with your life & stop dïck-riding.

Same old rants..cooger,you need a mental check up! You are sufferring from delusion of grandeur! Prince is a heavyweight and any of my battle with top tiers like mikuz,storm,loona,siddogg will hit the front page..so don't be decieving yaself thinking that front page battles needs you in it..

like i told your oga......my swag alone is box office. yours is the equivalent of a dog's vomit. prince is a heavyweight? more like prince is a sweaty steak waiting to be sliced & diced by an apex predator like coogar!

you are a sort of online life-sucking, soul-draining, leech-like virus, who i'm sure cannot possibly be a real, living, breathing organism beyond the computer screen, but rather a vicious invention developed to slowly infect and infuriate human beings from one rap forum to the other.

the only comfort i take is that perhaps you can be succesfully quarantined on nairaland and you won't spread to the rest of the internet. however, i fear that you're probably already responsible for every single möronic youtube comment, forum troll, spam e-mail, fraudulent advert and all the bëstiality websites to have ever existed.

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
coogar:

what did you plagiarise this time? is it compulsory you bütt into what doesn't concern you? if you can't find a cöck to fück in north cyprus, get a chewing stick, please.

Coogar is trying to impress people with stolen lines grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Coogar is trying to impress people with stolen lines grin grin grin

your mind is a terrible thing to waste. 90% of the slangs/punchlines people write on NL were crafted by my hands.

the line that brought you here was stolen from me by your demigod!

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
coogar:

your mind is a terrible thing to waste. 90% of the slangs/punchlines people write on NL were crafted by my hands.

the line that brought you here was stolen from me by your demigod!

By the way, intellect and Coogar are mutually exclusive. grin grin grin

King of Sciolism and Plagiarism grin grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
carefreewannabe:
By the way, intellect and Coogar are mutually exclusive. grin grin grin

King of Sciolism and Plagiarism grin grin grin grin

a nanny goat pissed on your head when you were a child, that's why you keep pursuing me from one section to another. haba, do something to your vagïnal contractions now. i have repeatedly told you cats don't associate with worms.

hit emaprince's cellphone - una fit each other. the love child of stüpidity & dementia would be fun to watch. who knows - your child might get into the guinness book of record as the only human being with 2 brain cells. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.