Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (915080 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

you need to battle 1 or 2 top tier netcees to get that shot. i ain't wasting any more potent bars here. 2 of my last battles have been flawless victories because i overestimated my opponents.

i need me a stiff competition not the one that all the voters would declare me the winner. it embarrasses me. go find one or two sparring partners and let me assess your level. you have not battled in 8 months - you would be too rusty to cope with the artillery in my arsenal.
Chukwu abiama! lmao! are you guys kidding me? one single battle nd yur already feeling this high?! who should be the one proving himself to the other? but wait, hahahaha.. are yu for real?? haha ok.
don't worry anymore. I just lost interest
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
ThePrekky:
Chukwu abiama! lmao! are you guys kidding me? one single battle nd yur already feeling this high?! who should be the one proving himself to the other? but wait, hahahaha.. are yu for real?? haha ok.
Lmao Na Siddog and Mikuz eff up, allowing this wack biter to gain props easily, smh.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
ThePrekky:

one single battle?
hahahaha - theprekky, go & queue. you haven't been in a battle ring in about 9 months. battling has sailed far away from where you left it in 2013.

LooNat11kk: Lmao Na Siddog and Mikuz eff up, allowing this wack biter to gain props easily, smh.

this is the ranting of a menstruating woman. i have sonned textcees who are your superiors in a flawless performance. i have challenged you lunatics to produce one battle verse that can stand toe to toe with the scroll i dropped for siddoggg........you won't find any! from facebook to NL, the prince of persia rules!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

one single battle?
hahahaha - theprekky, go & queue. you haven't been in a battle ring in about 9 months. battling has sailed far away from where you left it in 2013.

this is the ranting of a menstruating woman. i have sonned textcees who are your superiors in a flawless performance. i have challenged you lunatics to produce one battle verse that can stand toe to toe with the scroll i dropped for siddoggg........you won't find any! from facebook to NL, the prince of persia rules!
Dont Think Winning Siddog Has Made You Shyt. Back In Fb, I've won Niggas who have beaten Sidd to pulp. You are Yet To Prove To Me That You Are Top Tier. Only If DJ5naira Was around, he woulda exposed the bitten lines U brought against Sidd, Well He isnt, So Have Fun Cheers.
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

you need to battle 1 or 2 top tier netcees to get that shot. i ain't wasting any more potent bars here. 2 of my last battles have been flawless victories because i overestimated my opponents.

i need me a stiff competition not the one that all the voters would declare me the winner. it embarrasses me. go find one or two sparring partners and let me assess your level. you have not battled in 8 months - you would be too rusty to cope with the artillery in my arsenal.
Coogar!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
LooNat11kk: Dont Think Winning Siddog Has Made You Shyt. Back In Fb, I've won Niggas who have beaten Sidd to pulp. You are Yet To Prove To Me That You Are Top Tier. Only If DJ5naira Was around, he woulda exposed the bitten lines U brought against Sidd, Well He isnt, So Have Fun Cheers.

do your hands have leprosy? why don't you do the forensics yourself? you have to wait for dj5naira to expose the coog? it shall not be well with you.

shut up your dirty mouth with what you have done on FB. no one fücking cares - FB is wack. name one top tier battle you have respectfully won on NL. why should i even trade words with a lunatic? you are clinically insane & it's impossible for you to have a rational line of thought.

YoungDaNaval: Coogar!!!

boss, i have concluded my interview like you ordered.
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

do your hands have leprosy? why don't you do the forensics yourself? you have to wait for dj5naira to expose the coog? it shall not be well with you.

shut up your dirty mouth with what you have done on FB. no one fücking cares - FB is wack. name one top tier battle you have respectfully won on NL. why should i even trade words with a lunatic? you are clinically insane & it's impossible for you to have a rational line of thought.

. STFU, i could name 5 random noobs on fb that'll take you out easily. Dont start Acting like shyt cos you won just two Battles. And Top Tier battle I've Won On NL? Didnt you witness Loonatikk Vs Thunder? Loonatikk Vs Deli Dimes? Ptff,
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: Wonderin why all dem girls wanna Phuck me.. Check-my Pics/ my pastor wife for church..gave me a PECK onmy Lip//on sunday
i was like..MA wha you do dat For..she said its Not what i THINK//
buh me know deep beneath her Soul..she wanna see my PRICK//

to be handsome aint No Crime//
came from da ghetto buh i still fine
dont care if you call dis wack or BRAGGING rights//
am a young boy of 18yrs...who has seen more pucsies dan a midwife//

yet to enter da university//...but cant count da NUMBER OF GIRLS ave Disvirgin//
blood staining my dick like oil on Machine//
and am like no need for a wife..cus i aint SEARCHING//
dey all bring their selfs to me like SEX OFFERINGS//

i got high sperm cam//
dick big like v12...she called me son of SETAN//
i was like go baff before you pull ur PANT DOWN//
cus da smell of TOTO...don dey make me vomit even befor it ENTER//

abeg make Hu Na like my Post//
nor be me say make i Fine to Toast/
for street i nor dey wear d BEST cloths//
buh wen i Step out.... girls dey Touch their Toes//

Da TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!

cool..but that seen more pussies than a midwife line you wrote is a line used my YUNG6IX in illegal export mixtape with M.i ... grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
wow. .thor, tz been lng. . awfa na?
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
LooNat11kk: . STFU, i could name 5 random noobs on fb that'll take you out easily. Dont start Acting like shyt cos you won just two Battles. And Top Tier battle I've Won On NL? Didnt you witness Loonatikk Vs Thunder? Loonatikk Vs Deli Dimes? Ptff,

bring the random noobs.....
i need to speak to mikuz sef....i think it's high time the gladiators on NL clean out the wack-arsës on FB. i hear too much noise about FB spitters and when they come here, they rarely impress apart from few.

you made mouth about beating limerick on FB. we asked you to post the verses here so we can see but you have been quacking like an epileptic duck ever since. fück knows the kinda corruption ring you have got down there that is handing you Ws

i dunno deli-dimes & i swear on your last pint of blood that thunder isn't top-tier. have you battled any of ibime, mikuz, theprekky, siddoggg or DBR on NL? if you have - what was the outcome? if you haven't.....then you need to put some socks in that cesspit you call a mouth.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

cool..but that seen more pussies than a midwife line you wrote is a line used my YUNG6IX in illegal export mixtape with M.i ... grin grin
yeah krone use it...
Its young6ix line dat i know...

Buh Me use am to express wah am sayin...

You still wanna criticise da pics??
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

boss, i have concluded my interview like you ordered.
Cool. Please Send To Guykhena so He Can Reach Me Via Fb. Noni!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Cool. Please Send To Guykhena so He Can Reach Me Via Fb. Noni!

boss, i have sent it to guykhena. reports coming from guykhena is that he lost his mobile this morning while getting on okada. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

boss, i have sent it to guykhena. reports coming from guykhena is that he lost his mobile this morning while getting on okada. grin
Jesus! So How's It Gonna Reach Me Now?
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Jesus! So How's It Gonna Reach Me Now?

the nearest cybercafe to him is about 26km away. the road isn't really motorable & only one lorry can get to that side of the town. the sad story is this lorry only makes the trip once a week every monday. cheesy grin

another alternative is if guykhena can swim a small lake that also leads to that side of town. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

the nearest cybercafe to him is about 26km away. the road isn't really motorable & only one lorry can get to that side of the town. the sad story is this lorry only makes the trip once a week every monday. cheesy grin

another alternative is if guykhena can swim a small lake that also leads to that side of town. cheesy
Lwkmd! Abeg Send The Shit To Kingsformula@yahoo.com
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: yeah krone use it...
Its young6ix line dat i know...

Buh Me use am to express wah am sayin...

You still wanna criticise da pics??

AIIT
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

I was calling you out yesterdaY COOGAR..DO YOU ACCEPT OR NOT?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

AIIT
ReSPECT

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Y all da arguements?? Coogar is wack.. Coogar bites.. One thing is sure.. Sid dog is dope... And coogar won him.. And wats da fuzz in dat?? Didnt spain lose 4:1 in last world cup?? I dont even want to go to Brazil.. tyga woods, da great gulfer, doesnt he lose at times?? Or da great mohammed ali and mike tyson?? What about barca?? Or real madrid??.. If someone wins, celebrate wit him. It doesnt mean the defeated is wack or weak.. It shows its just a game... I advocate for rematch if the parties agree.. But enough of the chit chats...its getting overly childish..
Re: Flow For Rank by gulfer: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
PaulThor: Y all da arguements?? Coogar is wack.. Coogar bites.. One thing is sure.. Sid dog is dope... And coogar won him.. And wats da fuzz in dat?? Didnt spain lose 4:1 in last world cup?? I dont even want to go to Brazil.. tyga woods, da great gulfer, doesnt he lose at times?? Or da great mohammed ali and mike tyson?? What about barca?? Or real madrid??.. If someone wins, celebrate wit him. It doesnt mean the defeated is wack or weak.. It shows its just a game... I advocate for rematch if the parties agree.. But enough of the chit chats...its getting overly childish..
I never lose
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
mikuz:
Shebi I talk am. Ibime you need to come out from retirement o because Cooger Vs Ibime is definately going down.

I said it, When I was hyping him you were busy claiming I lacked wisdom. Have you seen it now? grin

My riposte verse is coming up shortly.

So what's your say? Make I pop thread?

Pop the thread. . . . his verse against Sid merits me coming out for one last tango. . .

Just remember to clean up the derailers and the known haters of both of us. . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:

Pop the thread. . . . his verse against Sid merits me coming out for one last tango. . .

i see you ve grown some balls....but your gonna lose them after your battle -- you probably wanna drop punchlines you ve been trying to come up with for months since you havent battled //if you want my advise--dont battle coogar cos he ll beat you and you ll' end up ruining your image by losing so just stay in retirement -
Re: Flow For Rank by tysonnn(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:

i really can't wait to see this! cool
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

i see you ve grown some balls....but your gonna lose them after your battle -- you probably wanna drop punchlines you ve been trying to come up with for months since you havent battled //if you want my advise--dont battle coogar cos he ll beat you and you ll' end up ruining your image by losing so just stay in retirement -

Ibime:
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:

Great, popping it later on today.
Make I prepare the hype first of all.

24 lines . . . Deadline is Thursday!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
mikuz:

Great, popping it later on today.
Make I prepare the hype first of all.

24 lines . . . Deadline is Thursday!

I haven't battled 24 lines in 3 years or more. 30 lines sir.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:

I haven't battled 24 lines in 3 years or more. 30 lines sir.

Ok good . . . setting it up!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
mikuz:

Ok good . . . setting it up!!!!
Where've You Been? Did Coogar Comfirmed this brawl you're about setting up?
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Where've You Been? Did Coogar Comfirmed this brawl you're about setting up?
if coogar declines, then he's a bytch.
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mikuz are u sure he will acceptt thhis ?..remember he loves to take loooooong rest after each battle just to rejuvenate...

I'm sure he will speak grammers that will wriggle him out of it...you think every one makes the kind mistakes you make..I mean when youu battled him after two tough battles with sid and how you accepted sid's call out immediately aftar battling bis...

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.