Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (915327 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2014
Shootn@freestyle...!!!

Am qud in gvn nerdz 'bodybags/asin ama dope gee' interms of whoopn wacks/lyk tyson'' my punches ah streatly, i mean dea killn lads/so he gon b lyk 'computer' wen i 'hiqh-liqht' my punches on im, til he strutilies off dz gays/

yoh.!! I knw ya weaker dan oak-leaves/wtf ? Dz kid his poorer dan a broke thief/i mean he lacks d ingredient of dope 'beef/well Bleep dz Glads/so if he tryna claim 'vegas' ? Jst knw say na im go 'carry-last(las)

#bars#
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2014
boredom's killing me
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2014
teddy bro.....wassup ?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2014
LooNat11kk: prekky's in the mood to battle fix him up with someone.

Lets no waste resources then. Why don't we host an 8-netcee competition which ll be referred to as the "Duke Tournament".

The contest ll be open to Only Nairaland battlers, where 8 of the best battlers on this arena will slug it out for who ll be crowned the Duke of Nairaland. This ll enable us maintain a tradition of having two battle events a year. King Tournament (to be hosted every December) and Duke Tournament ( supposedly every September).

If the following netcees indicate interest then lets get on with it :

1. ThePrekky
2. Mikuz
3. Ema Prince
4. Glacierz
5. Loonat11k
6. Thunderstorm
7. Kr0ne
8. Fuckyouhard

Cool?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2014
where's elymax? undecided
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=captainflash][/quote]

Check the time difference between the first series of posts of mine yesterday and the freestyle. .
grin
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2014
captainflash: glacierz. . . nices flow

You're even a new chap. . .relax son

GLACIERZ: Quick Freestyle. . .

So . . .no be beans!/we know the thing/just that we left it . . .and yall blow the thing/
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2014
mikuz:

Lets no waste resources then. Why don't we host an 8-netcee competition which ll be referred to as the "Duke Tournament".

The contest ll be open to Only Nairaland battlers, where 8 of the best battlers on this arena will slug it out for who ll be crowned the Duke of Nairaland. This ll enable us maintain a tradition of having two battle events a year. King Tournament (to be hosted every December) and Duke Tournament ( supposedly every September).

1. ThePrekky
2. Mikuz
3. Ema Prince
4. Glacierz
5. Loonat11k
6. Thunderstorm
7. Kr0ne
8. Fuckyouhard

Cool?
forkinly in!
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2014
captainflash: undecided wen are we gona paste our lines nah? bro. .i tink u'r nat serious oo.. f.u.hard.. . no thread slf. .
with those things u post i might not take u serious if we are to battle, but if u insist, i can do a quick 5 bars with u today....titled a 'muck battle'. lagunna can help us with the thread or we can do it even here
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2014
GLACIERZ:

You're even a new chap. . .relax son

A thank you.. Was all dat was needed....

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by PeinDanzo(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=mikuz]

1. ThePrekky
2. Mikuz
3. Ema Prince
4. Glacierz
5. Loonat11k
6. Thunderstorm
7. Kr0ne
8. Fuckyouhard

Hmm
U3 nd ibime nd coogar
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2014
mikuz:

1. ThePrekky
2. Mikuz
3. Ema Prince
4. Glacierz
5. Loonat11k
6. Thunderstorm
7. Kr0ne
8. Fuckyouhard

Cool?
in for it.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2014
PaulThor:

i don dey study dis guy... na one cool person u be..

why u no dey battle? abi na u be the boss of phoenix?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 27, 2014
fuckyouhard: with those things u post i might not take u serious if we are to battle, but if u insist, i can do a quick 5 bars with u today....titled a 'muck battle'. lagunna can help us with the thread or we can do it even here

fyh, make u battle teddybiyasi na.. she needs some áss spanking grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2014
Oh...even the mod has gotten his a55 branded with a birdie image.. such a pity...

Nd then y'all keep chatting here like it's no longer FFR... and mikuz has got nothing to do to it but also indulge in the rubbish, when he was the one that set the "call out" thread.

Phoenix ko, vixen ni... rubbish things! y'all formed a consensus to stay away and then you are back to turn FFR to a place where you handle each other.

Mtchewwww... let me help you... since we don't give a rat's arse about flowing here again...

Lagunna:

Me think so too... He is... the one that holds that iron... and keeps the birdies in line... grin

In another news,

So if someone doesn't have a branded a55 of a birdie image, such battles ain't worth it ba... saw the rubbish they be spitting on the ksslib and testerfuze battle... y'all are a bunch of gasbags...

Bring it!! Gits!!
YeaYeaNot

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2014
Lagunna:

THOR na madman on is own......

He got is own KiNGDOM...
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2014
mikuz: Loonat11k Vs Glacierz

https://www.nairaland.com/1875045/brutal-clash-season-2-loonat11k

Yeyenatu, how far? How body nau?
yeah..thanks..

Oh... what's wrong with the ksslib versus testerfuze thread? not worthy of 'your' mention or acknowledgment? I don't know why lagunna even bother sef...

infact, i'm goin' for this mod position, esp rap battles... watch this space... time to show y'all that sh*t happens outside NL...

YeaYeaNot
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2014
Lagunna:

I get no pee with fyh

why cant you do the a$s spanking or bring yeyenatu I'm dying to see what her pen can deliver

friendly brawl what do you think yeyenatu I won't use hard punchline I promise grin n plssss take me not as a foe
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2014
yeyenatu:
So if someone doesn't have a branded a55 of a birdie image, such battles ain't worth it ba... saw the rubbish they be spitting on the ksslib and testerfuze battle... y'all are a bunch of gasbags...
Bring it!! Gits!!
YeaYeaNot

no mind dem jare. even the oga here sef no really wan dey entertain newbies. guess that's what they'll got from the former king here wey no dey like new things... na the same rappers, same old battle we dey see over and over again..
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2014
I dreamt bout phuckin lisa cray
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2014
teddybiyasi:

I get no pee with fyh

why cant you do the a$s spanking or bring yeyenatu I'm dying to see what her pen can deliver

friendly brawl what do you think yeyenatu I won't use hard punchline I promise grin n plssss take me not as a foe
what about A rematch wit WACK WARRIBLOOD PLS......

Accept pls....wanna prove niggas like fuckyouhard i neva battled you
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2014
teddybiyasi:

I get no pee with fyh

i only do áss spanking in the room.. to hot gals.. u fit pm me if u game though grin.....don't worry teddy, ur battle with ur yeye will go down..

and yeah.. i will put 20k on this battle...plus coogar's 100pounds. guess that's good enough money for the winner...

yeyenatu oooo... angry
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2014
Lagunna:

i only do áss spanking in the room.. to hot gals.. u fit pm me if u game though grin.....don't worry teddy, ur battle with ur yeye will go down..

and yeah.. i will put 20k on this battle...plus coogar's 100pounds. guess that's good enough money for the winner...

yeyenatu oooo... angry
make she do warriblood na. No dey Call me with that moniker abeg... call me with... wrongturn or even ksslib sef... or ckushy... or anyone else!

YeaYeaNot
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: what about A rematch wit WACK WARRIBLOOD PLS......

Accept pls....wanna prove niggas like fuckyouhard i neva battled you

brawling you will earn me nothing I rather drop freestyles in here to get warmed up against yeyenatu

I wouldn't want her to take away the cash I wanna give to the motherless ones in such an easy way

Lagunna kk
n tf u 'bout the a$s spanking indoors
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2014
yeyenatu: make she do warriblood na. No dey Call me with that moniker abeg... call me with... wrongturn or even ksslib sef... or ckushy... or anyone else!

YeaYeaNot

yeyenatu oya Pele

'omo ti adiye ba ku ata laalo'
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2014
Lagunna and yeyenatu, make una just bone.. I guess thats how these things do work here. wink

Some take the fun too serious--- Pride thingy, i'm too big and all that.

Its only a matter of time though..

##peace##

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2014
yeyenatu: Oh...even the mod has gotten his a55 branded with a birdie image.. such a pity...

Nd then y'all keep chatting here like it's no longer FFR... and mikuz has got nothing to do to it but also indulge in the rubbish, when he was the one that set the "call out" thread.

Phoenix ko, vixen ni... rubbish things! y'all formed a consensus to stay away and then you are back to turn FFR to a place where you handle each other.

Mtchewwww... let me help you... since we don't give a rat's arse about flowing here again...

Me think so too... He is... the one that holds that iron... and keeps the birdies in line... grin

In another news,

Bring it!! Gits!!
YeaYeaNot

a new creature is born.. Made from the ashes of the gone... Out of the sun we are forged............
Its the Order of FIRE

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=captainflash][/quote] Damn! You're really Good. FYH, I fink Itz High Time You Give This Bro A Brawl!
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2014
PaulThor:

Exactly The Problem!
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2014
Lagunna:
i don't fight gals, i fork them cool and if wanna go that way at all i'd do vickybash cos i smell manliness beneath that skirt she's usin as cover up.

i have a bright idea, tho! let's do a 3-way battle, me, teddymiyaki and yeyenatu ....it's a 3 - way fight but sounds like an 0rgy to me though tongue
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2014
fuckyouhard: i don't fight gals, i fork them cool and if wanna go that way at all i'd do vickybash cos i smell manliness beneath that skirt she's usin as cover up.

i have a bright idea, tho! let's do a 3-way battle, me, teddymiyaki and yeyenatu ....it's a 3 - way fight but sounds like an 0rgy to me though tongue
lolz...asewo grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Sammcarter(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2014
Sneaks in

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.